Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

kushal eliminated?seriusly?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

titliluvsvirman

IF-Dazzler

titliluvsvirman

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
i knw dis is nt a confirmed news bt here n in ehmmbh forum also i came to knw dat kushal is eliminated...m nt sure...neither m stating dis fact dat he is elimianted bt m just here to discuss...mods can close the topic if they want to...

i mean seriously if the rumors r to b believed m in a complete shock now...how come he is eliminated? he didnt get the lowest marks n i dnt want to comment on his fan followings...v all knw abt...i myself have voted for him 4 tyms in da last epi...3 frm diff numbrs n once online.i cant blv dis...its nt possible at all...dat guy was workin so hard...brought his gf from bulgaria..trying to manage between a daily soap n a reality show...faced a lot of criticism from sum crap judges(i dnt want to get on sum judges...coz they r nt evn worth it)...well he doesnt deserve such an early elimination..does he? he is currently the no.1 actor of star plus how cud they do sumthing to him/...i m nt saying he is da bst dancer among all ovr there bt definitely he is nt the worst..for god's sake rahul dimpy still dere on da show..wow!!!!!! hats off!!! i have nothing to say...m terribly heart broken rite now..never evr xpected dis to b true...m feeling so bad for him!!!CryCryCry
i hope dis piece of news comes out as a rumor n v get to see kushal on the show till da end...
ps-dis is nt to bash anybody...was just xpressing my reactions to da elimination...so bashers stay away!!!!!!!!

Edited by titliluvsvirman - 29 January 2013 at 6:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

littlesmilepreetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kushal eliminated?seriusly?" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

titliluvsvirman

IF-Dazzler

titliluvsvirman

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i knw dis is nt a confirmed news bt here n in nb forum also i came to knw dat kushal is eliminated...m nt sure...neither m stating dis fact dat he is elimianted bt m just here to discuss...mods can close the topic if they want to...

i mean seriously if the rumors r to b believed m in a complete shock now...how come he is eliminated? he didnt get the lowest marks n i dnt want to comment on his fan followings...v all knw abt.it..i myself have voted for him 4 tyms in da last epi...thrice frm diff numbrs n once online.i cant blv dis...its nt possible at all...dat guy was workin so hard...brought his gf from bulgaria..trying to manage between a daily soap n a reality show...faced a lot of criticism from sum crap judges(i dnt want to get on sum judges...coz they r nt evn worth it)...well he doesnt deserve such an early elimination..does he? he is currently the no.1 actor of star plus how cud they do sumthing to him/...i m nt saying he is da bst dancer among all ovr there bt definitely he is nt the worst..for god's sake rahul dimpy still dere on da show..wow!!!!!! hats off!!! i have nothing to say...m terribly heart broken rite now..never evr xpected dis to b true...m feeling so bad for him!!!CryCryCry
i hope dis piece of news comes out as a rumor n v get to see kushal on the show till da end...
ps-dis is nt to bash anybody...was just xpressing my reactions to da elimination...so bashers stay away!!!!!!!!
...n i knw dis is nt related to ehmmbh bt dis is abt kushal so thought of sharing it here...n if the topic gets closed...those who wanna talk abt it can share their thots in nb forum..i have posted dis there too...

Edited by titliluvsvirman - 29 January 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurmaaneetjia123sagar.Yamin.

titliluvsvirman

IF-Dazzler

titliluvsvirman

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
mods can close the topic if they want to...bt knwing the fact dat most of kushal fans r in dis forum dats y posted it here...

littlesmile

IF-Rockerz

littlesmile

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
i knw how r u feeling Cry m also in d same situation.SPmis kamina.i m not going to watch NB from now.it did it on purpose yaar how d hell kushu will b eliminated Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

titliluvsvirmanpreetipc

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
expect it to be rumour yaar.Lets hope for the best .Wishing it to be a rumour spread

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
i guess its a rumor as i saw some post saying ravi-sargun safe i mean how can they be in bottom 2 getting 32 ? so i guess its rumors wait till article comes from reliable source .

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
ya hoping for best..fingerscrossed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.