Latest SBS segment-- Cute as a Button Disha

Posted: 11 years ago
I normally don't make any topics on the SBS segments but for this one, I just had to.

First of all, if you have not seen it yet, CHECK IT OUT NOW.

First time ever, I think my eyes were on Disha only. She was the cutest thing ever. Both Nakuul and Disha were damn adorable with each other, but Disha's cuteness was overpowering.

If there is ever any doubt that this girl can't act, then it should be cleared with this segment. Disha and Pankuri are totally different, and this video shows it.

I loved how she said it's her hobby to leave the house, and Nakuul said his favorite hobby is stopping her. How adorable.

NaSha's chemistry is evident. Matter of time when CVs decide it's time to burn up the screen with PaYa.

Frankly, I'm quite excited for this track, Its high time Pankuri stick up for herself and her family and leave.
Agree With U NaSha's Chemistry Is So Evident.Loved The Way Disha Said Chale Adi It Was Dam Cute.Hope CV's Show Some Intense Romantic Scenes Between PaYa.
WAiting for PaYa romantic moments...Btwn I dont wanna see an 'eyelock competition or fall and trip' type romance..
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

WAiting for PaYa romantic moments...Btwn I dont wanna see an 'eyelock competition or fall and trip' type romance..

DEFINITETLY! Their unique moments are what make PaYa so special. I would rather not have an intense PaYa scene than have an eye lock for an hour and trip and fall type romance. It's too used. Its irritating now.
yup,,,agree with u ,,,
dat was nice segment ,,,,

loved their chemistry ,,,history ,,,biology  everything :))

w8ing for paya's romance :))) 
I just saw it like 10 mins ago and I was about to obsess about it as well haha NaSha damn they make me all mushy they're so cute! I agree with you, loved it when Nakuul said his favourite hobby is to bring Disha back! Awww <3 Did you see the parts where he said why don't I just make it easier for you by not being an obstacle in your path? I was so sad, I hate seeing Adi so hurt but I think it'll be worth it when Adi will be "making up" for it ;) lol
I totally agree with you .. 
Disha was freaking cute in the segment .. ( I love being signal ) that was so cute!!! 
I have not see yet; but I can feel the magic between Pankhuri & Adi; when ever they are together
I saw it just now on YouTube; Disha is so sparkling!!
Originally posted by sameersaagar

I saw it just now on YouTube; Disha is so sparkling!!

I KNOWW! Isn't she the cutest!? I love this side of her! I hope we see it in Pankuri as well..