KR ss HOPE #2 (last chapter pg.51) updated

arshafever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
<p align="center"><font size="6" color="#cc00ff">HOPE</font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="6" color="#cc00ff">A KRIYAANSH STORY</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#cc00ff"><font size="6">THREAD-2</font></font></p>

<font size="2" color="#660099">OMG.. i serioualy cant beleive that m opening a new thread.. i thought my story will not even cross 50 pages and here m opening a new thread.. thank u thank u thank u so much guyss..</font>
<font size="2" color="#660099">special thanks to all my spammers.. </font>(only_kriyansh ,chand91 ,krasforever ,cutekriya ,jaanvi_Arsha ,hotdiva_dmg ,kuhu_Arsha , )<font size="2" color="#660099"> a big hug to u all..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—</font>
<font size="2" color="#660099">thank u so muchh guyss.. n m sorry if i left anyone..</font>
<font size="2" color="#660099">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#660099">thanks to all my readers.. silent readers.. commentors.. likers everyone.. my last update got 60 likes.. i still cant beleive it.. godd somebody pinch me..πŸ€ͺ</font>
</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#660099">keep commenting like this..πŸ˜›</font>
<font size="2" color="#660099">i know u all are waiting for the update.. so scroll down for the update.. n m sorry in advance.. i know i promised a bit longer update than usual bt my laptop is not working properly so plss adjust with the length.. plsss😳</font>

Edited by arshafever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshafever thumbnail

INDEX

Thread 1- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3325417

chapter 7 - scroll down

chapter-8

chapter-9

chapter-10

chapter-11

chapter-12

chapter-13(last)

Edited by arshafever - 10 years ago
arshafever thumbnail
chapter-7 

Sh:  so guys its time for some dil dosti dance.. !!

R: but r u sure we should go on with this plan..?? kahi aisa naa hi jaaye ki baatcutter.. I mean kriya mujhse aur door chali jaaye.. I mean if she gets to know about all this she will definitely try to avoid me .. I know her.. she will distance herself from me..

Sw: yea.. this can happen.. we all know how kriya is.. she will never think 4 herself..

Gang: hmm.. toh what to do..?

Mi: arey guys chill.. rey woh tumhe avoid tab karegi jab usse pata chalega naa.. see I n kabir are not gonna tell her anything and I suppose neither of u will.. so y thinking so much..?

Sh: I think she is right.. see we will create such situations by which kriya will not have any other option other than to be with rey..

Nil: yea dude.. she will not have a chance to escape .. then tu usse baat kar lena..

Sw: koi bhi problem kaa humesha ek hi solution hota hai and that is to talk about it.. n honestly we really don't have any other choice rey.. agar abhi try nahi kiya toh woh 3 years ke liye chali jayegi.. n can u afford to let her go away from u..??

R: NOOO..!!  no ways .. pehle ek baar usse kho ke suffer kar chukka hoon.. not this time.. iss baar baatcutter mujhe apne aapse door nahi kar paayegi.. we have to do something..

Vish: huh.. dude finally u realized.. toh kabse hum kya urdu mein bol rahe the..??

R: *babyface* I was tensed isliyehh..

Sh: awhh.. u know what rey tumhe aisi shakal leke jaani chahiye kriyaa ke paas.. m sure woh yeh face dekh ke jyada time tak tumse door nahi reh paayegi.. god rey u r so cute..

And Sharon pulled his cheeks.. while rey was grinning stupidly.. but but.. someone here was jealous..

Sw: main rey se jyada cute hoon.. swayam thought he was saying this in his mind but he didn't realize that he actually spoke it aloud..

All of them looked at him and burst out laughing..and swayam was pouting..

R: saale.. mujhe teri Sharon mein koi interest nahi hai.. hota toh hum kabke couple ban chuke hote.. ye best friends nahi dude..

Sh: exactly swayam.. how can u be jealous of rey..??

And all were giggling..

Sw: haan haan udalo mazaak.. and tum toh rehne hi do Sharon.. aashi ko leke kaun jealous tha haan huh..??

Sh: woh woh..

Sw: kya woh woh..??

R: oh guys pls stop it.. tum log yeh apni pyaar waali fight baadmei  karna.. pehle soche hume kya karna hai..??

Ka: exactly.. so lets start our mission KRIYA..!!

On listening this rey remembered his own mission during dance fest.. how he had made her realize about her feelings.. and he was so lost in their memories.. locker room scene.. uska kriya ki choli ki dori bandhna.. then her sharmana on his compliments.. radha kaise naa jale sequence.. their adventurous night.. in lamhon ke daaman mei sequence.. her cute anger n jealousy for Nicole mam.. and lastly her heavenly confession.. "aap mere acche dost se kuch jyada ho" he was just lost in his kriyaland.. while others were continuosly calling him but he was so lost .. after innumerable callings.. Vicky brought his socks near his nose.. finally bringing rey out from his kriya land..

R: chii.. yuck Vicky.. ye kya kar raha hai tu..

Vi: ab tu pata nahi kaha kho gaya tha.. kitna bulaya sun hi nahi raha tha toh hum kya karte aur..

R: still.. yuck..!!

Mish: ok ok guys.. I think we should leave now.. kriya hume dhoond rahi hogi n agar usne hume saath mein dekh liya toh usse shak ho jaayega..

Ka: exactly..

Sw: so kal se shuru hoga humaara mission KRIYA..!!

All: wohooo.. and they all had a group hug..

But here someone was not at all happy with this..

T: huh.. yeh toh tab hoga jab main aisa kuch hone doongi.. I ll make sure ki kriya rey ke paas aane ke jagah aur door chali jaaye.. kriya aur rey kabhi kriyaansh nahi ban sakte.. agar rey ke saath koi ladki hogi toh who sirf main.. taani.. aur sirf taarey.. and she was smiling.. an evil smile..

All of them dispersed.. here kriya was sitting in fire escape with her laptop and checking all the details.. she noted down all the formalities which she would need to complete and closed her laptop..

K: kya main sahi kar rahi hoon.. decide toh kar liya. But kya rey se door reh paungi.. no no.. I cannot even think anything like that.. rey has moved on in his life and its high time that even I should move on.. bahut tears waste kar liye.. but not anymore.. agar reyaansh singhania itni jaldi mujhe bhoola sakta hai toh y should I waste my tears on him.. BRAODWAY.. here I come.. mera yeh sapna toh main poora kar ke rahungi.. aur mujhe koi nahi rok sakta.. koi bhi mujhe effect nahi karta ab.. not anymore..

And she wiped some lone tears which managed to escape from her eyes.. and she went..

At night.. after everyone left rey went to rehearsal hall ' after so many days he was so happy.. he got that HOPE back.. he believed that may be god is not so unfair to him.. maybe he can get her back.. maybe his baatcutter will forgive him.. he knew its not gonna be an easy task but he was ready for everything.. but at this moment he was so happy.. he just wanted to live in this moment without thinking about tomorrow.. he went to music player and played a random song and started dancing on it..

Plss listen to this song .. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSv_prXV5g8)

tere bin, there ain't no desire
tere bin, my world's on fire
tere bin, I can't fly high-, high-, high-, higher (2x)

tere bin kahin lagta hi nahi dil
kya karu mein kya na karu hai muskil
tere bin kahin lagta hi nahi dil
kya karu mein kya na karu hai muskil
aese haaal mein chain vain aaye naa

abb to akele jeeya jaye naaa (2x)

then he saw her smiling on entrance of the rehearsal hall' he just could not believe his eyes.. she came near him and then they both started dancing together..

hai arzoo tu rahe rubaruuu
bas tere naam se zindagi ho shuru
dekhun jighar aaye tu hi nazar
is kadar har jagah ho sanam tu hi tu
tanha mujhe chain aaye naa
dil ko koi samjhaye naa

abb to akele jeeeya jaye na (2x)

he closed his eyes and when opened she was not there.. he just smiled at himself and started dancing again..

again she came from behind and circled her hands around his shoulder.. he immediately caught her hands and again they started dancing together..

milke ke kabhi abb na ho hum juda
pyaar ke rang mein humko rang de khuda
tu khush rahe meri dhadkan kahe
raat din raab se mein yehi maangu dua
duur kahin tu jaaye na
yaad teri tadpaaye naaa

abb to akele jeeeya jaye na (2x)

she ran away from him and then vanished.. he was just smiling widely and danced his heart out..

he was just smiling and laid down in rehearsal hall.. I promise baatcutter.. we will be together soon.. I promise.. dance ki kasam..

and the day finished..

here ends the update.. as i said earlier my lappy is not working properly so could not give a long update.. plss adjust.. 

i hope u all like it.. plss like and comment.. πŸ˜Š 

demand- 50 likes πŸ˜ˆ 

cya

sanjana😳

Edited by arshafever - 11 years ago
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww. Suc a cute chap dear. I loved d ShaRey part a lot. Wish kriya maan jaye.

Btw !

Congo fr thread 2!

Update soon n thanx fr pm.
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really nice update πŸ˜Š
congo for the new thread 
and 
thnx fr d pm πŸ˜ƒ
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for new thread dear... loved how ur taking the story...waiting for the next part
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congo 4 2nd thread..

awesome update..

lovely..

bt gang plan jaldi start karo..

update soon..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update..Congrats for new thread
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread... loved the sharey part a lot...waiting 4 next part...
only_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres

for the new thread...πŸ‘
i personaly love ur ffπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ok comin to the updte...
updte chota thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†but its ok...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ok ok updte ke baare mai...

oh oh!!! rey ko bahut chinta hai apni baatcutter se😑😑😑

🀣swayam it reminded me jab karan aya tha shar ne bola tha he got dimples..tab swayam ne bola tha mujhe bi dimps hai...uss expresiion🀣

ok the gang plan kar rahe haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰nt bad...

wohh!!! tani mai tumhare saath hoon kuch karo,,,yahi toh mai chahti hoon...confuse maat ho m a kriyaansh fan but but..rey ko itni asani se maafi nahi milni chahiye na...πŸ˜†

the song sequence was superb...πŸ‘πŸΌ

totally n totally fully loved it,,,,,,,😳
awesome sanjuπŸ˜ƒ
love u fr givin a beautiful updte...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by only_kriyansh - 11 years ago