Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bluebolt

bluebolt

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Dear Kushal and Elena, 

You are being eliminated from Nach Baliye as of today due to the following reasons.

1) Kushal, you cannot over-act, cannot cry, cannot monkey around like a clown, cannot cross dress like a freaking item girl or act like a teenager who cannot keep his effing hands in his own effing pocket..what will like a gentleman like you do in that show?? You thought that you will impress the judges dude?? really? how? 

Neither have you been able to impress our whimsically irrational and pmsing shilpa nor the randomly over-critical terrance who is trying his best, learning to match his comments with the scores he gives. And definitely not sajjid (p.s who I am sure has a thing for Elena and has been after your life right from the very first day.) 

Sajjid so loyally, spends the better part of his days thinking about creative ways to insult you and you couldn't even break his enormously large eyebrow raising freak show of a head even once?? WE ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!

2) Elena, sweetheart, how can you be in this show? your amazing grace, your spectacularly almost gymnastic type moves, your sportive spirit, your efforts to lip sync songs in a language which you don't know the abc's of, your super sweet gestures which included greeting us in our freaking language, I am sorry to say, do not top a girl who breaks down in the middle of the act and starts crying about being 'feeling' sick. 

Come on girl, couldn't you think of atleast of one reason to cry in our show??? So what that you worked you ass off? That doesn't matter. CRYING IS THE KEY WORD. Unbelievably lame tactic on your part.

So, in view of all the above factors and in addition, your huge fan base that has been torturing us working round the clock piling up votes that are equal to the sum of all the votes that the rest of the participants are getting...

We the retarded owners of the Nachless Baliye 5 ELIMINATE OURSELVES FROM YOUR LIVES !! So, that peace and happiness return back you and your fans.

Regards,
with a cupful of tears,
Mr. Jackass..

Edited by bluebolt - 29 January 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklamdiya84kritikakapoorcrazy4_rabbaveshreeya121sufmkinzAashalovevirmanvirmanhussha19VirManForLifegopisharma14halfbloodprinceparo1311Anchal_KamlicuriouscatPooja4Suhit144128mamaian-AfshanjinakuWinds.of.WinterRose_TandonAnu101Aashika_virmanVAZ2011kinny_ranvirabhay12ish123geetika22blitheRainbowcatxojia123sagar--Rumeli----aimy--Gratitude_Meshreyasi28littlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohanKiekeboeDiya_TaareyPrincess_123--Saina---Sweetzo.Tuhi-Rach-dcbabithajpriya_cool_123muskurana-ayeshabfd-ajavedFreshDaisysoni595MsFoodyTwoShoes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal-Elena elimination letter" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Loool you cracked me up seriously love you for this
But topic might get closed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebolt

bluebolt

bluebolt

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanwal_chohan

Loool you cracked me up seriously love you for this
But topic might get closed

yaaa...i was very angry..now i am trying to delete it..its kind of rude for others..hehe
do u know how to delete it?

Mahek_No1

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
If i was you I would leave it honestly there is nothing rude about it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1VintageWine

bluebolt

bluebolt

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

I am going to leave it up thenWink

Mahek_No1

-ayeshabfd-

IF-Rockerz

-ayeshabfd-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Just amazing!! Omg i want kushal to see this and show it to Elena LOL ..

I'm not watching this show from now on now that they got eliminated :/

bluebolt

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebolt

haan leave it waise bhi its a super se bhi upar post

bluebolt

bluebolt

bluebolt

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluebolt

haan leave it waise bhi its a super se bhi upar post

hehe thanks..since u said it wasnt bad, I posted in Ehmmbh forum too..Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.