Amita ka Amit

today's episode & amit's entry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
today it was such a sad episode especially towards the end, i felt so bad wen amita was crying and telling her inner feelings to her friends. I'm glad finally they'll know suraj likes preeti, lets see how they react to it.

And And Amit is making his entry tomorrow...so exciting!!!! finally they are introducing him , i want him to be really good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Ritu-wadi..doll-AngelaKaParI-KhatamKahanikrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today's episode & amit's entry" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
yeah totally a sad episode. It made me feel bad for Amita and Preity , both of helpless in their own situation .

Someone has posted an article with a pic of Amit. I felt hes ok-ok type. My expectation was high ,higher than him since mahiway had hot hunk shiv in it .(Yes i go around and around and reach Mahi way someho
wLOL). I hope hes friendly type and brings out the bubblyness in Amita Embarrassed

Edited by -najmeen- - 29 January 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-_mehak_krithikas

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
finger crossed guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mehak_

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -najmeen-

yeah totally a sad episode. It made me feel bad for Amita and Preity , both of helpless in their own situation .

Someone has posted an article with a pic of Amit. I felt hes ok-ok type. My expectation was high ,higher than him since mahiway had hot hunk shiv in it .(Yes i go around and around and reach Mahi way someho
wLOL). I hope hes friendly type and brings out the bubblyness in Amita Embarrassed

But that's part of exactly what turned me off Mahi's Way.  Mahi applied aesthetic standards to males, but complained when she was subjected to the same treatment by males.  She was put by some of the matches that came her way, just after looking at their physical appearance. But when Shiv first felt the same way about her, it was somehow wrong.  

In the case of Amita, this hasn't been the case as of yet.  Sure she likes Suraj, and in their circle, everyone thinks he's above her in terms of looks.  But it's not like he's sporting some model-like looks and body.  And even more so, her liking of Suraj is based on more than just looks, and not just a far away crush.

I don't know how Amita and Amit will end up marrying each other, but it is much more fitting that, imo, he's not some hot guy.  (Though I actually find him easier on the eyes than Suraj.LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-_mehak_

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -najmeen-

yh i want a cool dude type for her. it'll really suit this show. amita and her hot hunkDay Dreaming then it'll be worth watching and sometime down the road suraj may realize what did he lose.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.