Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

how come no one is telling Shiela to SHUT UP

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i AM VERY confused why is no one telling shiela to SHUT UP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS she talking to so much. 

None of these things are any of her business at all? If i was Nanu, Harish, Avanitka or anyone else in that room i would have turned around to her and told her to shut up and to leave this issue has nothing to do with you at all and its not your business and to leave. 

Her husband is quite but yet she is running her motor mouth the entire time and they are not saying anything to her. 

WHy cannot Adi and Panku leave and live in his fathers house for a while  it seems like his mom really does not want to get back with her husband.  SHe keeps wanting it to be a problem with Hariesh and so she is finding every excuse when there is none to divorce her husband.

1. it was that she got up and left her huband for something that she could have talked to him about but no for 15 years nothing 

2. when she found out about the abortion she assumed it was preity and Hairesh but when they told her no she still accused him of lying. 

3. then when Priety said it was K  and not Hairesh who's baby she aborted she still did not believe her and said she is making it up and still she wants to divorce she husband. 

so it seems like she is trying to find every excuse to finalize her divorce and if iwas  Hariesh i would sign in a big fat lttlers my name and give her a divorce and it her out of my life. 

FOr such a smart business women who is runniing her fathers multimillion dollar company she sure is STUPID

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truely Agree, every single word. Thats a Big Letdown in Avantika's character. She never make the effort to understand. Always feels that by not giving divorce, harish has some benefit. Someone should ask what is the fun Harish is getting by staying just legally married to her. Don;t know how she runs the business? On one hand she is not too cordial with Shiela but she believes every word that Sheila says.

And Shiela the less I say is better, it is not about negativity she create but she speaks to much. Do you know when I see online I sometime fast forward her talking its total crap. headache. It takes away the beauty of this serial. :(

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No1 is paying attention 2 Sheela's misdeeds...Commonsense is enuf 2 find out her plans... Still no1...😡