India-Forums

Dimpy Worst Host Ever! Modnote pg 4 (Page 6)

.EatMyShorts. Senior Member

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by simonaet

zee news you are fan of maan geet true?or you just jealus from her and noting more. have a good life and let her lives her life.WOMAN TO WOMAN...INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT PAST BAD WOMEN IT WILL BE DEBINA OR ANY OTHER NAME IN INDIA TODAY WOMEN HAVE TO DO POSITIVE CHANGES ITS JUST ADVICE..

What has Maan and Geet to do here, Are u out of ur mind? Do u think I am someone like u, Who is supporting DB only coz of GC? Seriously, I am fan of GC, but I don't turn blind eye for nonsense, so spare me the childish posts Sleepy, I didn't brought her past here, but If anyone ask, I answer, so mind ur business...

Question Why are U not showing sympati to Dimpy? I also discussed her too, she is also a woman, instead of giving bashan, teach urself first to stop being biased and turn a blind eye just for name of being fan of a person tagged with her, I am fan of GC, but I would never support such mannerless person like Debina? Sleepy

well said zeeLOL
silvermoonlight Goldie
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Dimpy gave a 5? Wth

I thought they were BFF

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-valeyrie

-Rachel- Groupbie
-Rachel-
-Rachel-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
 Oh my god what are these two women up to, seriously gissalle is no kid she has been bearing these two women, dumpy on the other day told gissalle that she has to learn stand for herself but ya yet gissalle was having an answer for her advice she told she easily let every go from her mind & don't take nything to heart feel bad, that is the sign of a positive person . May be that is how she could make her place in the fashion world & got good rappo. The other day she wored  a lal paari saree bcz debina asked her to wear  ,she behaved perfect guest but debina after the fight she insulted her saying she was" barking " & also uninvited guest while consoling her so called bong frd. My ques is was gissalle an uninvited guests who came to eat her jala hua chicken,come on debbi I expected a change after marriage but U seem to be much lowered Ur self with ur bed room drama which was telecasted. I think it was a triangle with KVB ,debina & dimple to make gissalle scape goat  for masala but  i don't think channel told debina to speak such low for guest & enen dimpy to always talk in such a low mannered. gissalle turned out to be super sport with these two uncultured showoff women. since it is a cookery show the way she poured all the rice in the wash basin & as scared to put chicken in the kadai ,i don't think she is a good & regular cook but ya for this situation she proved she can host  for a while with her type of menu,presentation nothing gr8,  mango juice she was talking about but i think it's unseason for raw mangoes now.donno how she managed, they didn't show did she prepare with actual mangoes or added flavours. comming to entertainment Y did she vanish with dimpy leaving gissalle with both men alone, wearing that dress was not needed at all, entertainment was cheap actually,she was told she is a classical dancer but was dancing like choti bachhi what KVB told was right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrie-PoisonIvy-

-Rachel- Groupbie
-Rachel-
-Rachel-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita66

zee news you are fan of maan geet true?or you just jealus from her and noting more. have a good life and let her lives her life.WOMAN TO WOMAN...INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT PAST BAD WOMEN IT WILL BE DEBINA OR ANY OTHER NAME IN INDIA TODAY WOMEN HAVE TO DO POSITIVE CHANGES ITS JUST ADVICE..

What has Maan and Geet to do here, Are u out of ur mind? Do u think I am someone like u, Who is supporting DB only coz of GC? Seriously, I am fan of GC, but I don't turn blind eye for nonsense, so spare me the childish posts Sleepy, I didn't brought her past here, but If anyone ask, I answer, so mind ur business...

Question Why are U not showing sympati to Dimpy? I also discussed her too, she is also a woman, instead of giving bashan, teach urself first to stop being biased and turn a blind eye just for name of being fan of a person tagged with her, I am fan of GC, but I would never support such mannerless person like Debina? Sleepy

well said zeeLOL
Seriously kahan se ate hai ye log peecha karte hue, reality shows forum me, dude @simoneat  reality shows me sab kuch scripted nahi hota  ya channel might have told those three debina,dimpy, KVB to add spice to the show which KVB was seriously doing  like fake flirting gissalle which gissale can also understand & may be it is not new to her & she also sportive for that but see debina & dimpy being women how can dimpy comment on cleavage in front of men sitting there while serving welcome dring saying" yahan se sab kuch dikta hai " & can say U show now after KVB removed his clothes & It was pretty much double meaning then debina turned it into ramp walk & there her jealousy came out saying she was not having confidence but as viewers we felt she was best in her job she walked gracefully in that limited space. yahan Geet-Maan kahan se aa gaye. zee was right. One more thing debina knows completely dimpy was wrong even then supporting her ,why did she cry  now tell me who lacks confidence can't she make her best bong frd respect her cocontestant. instead of crying & gathering sympathy for what they did. 

Edited by -Rachel- - 30 January 2013 at 10:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieSamraat_92BiggBoss420

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by .EatMyShorts.

Don't take me wrong, i don't trust bengali women. Most of them come across as double faced and sly. We just saw an example today.

Thats called racism. take a look at BB and see what all the women do there.

Don't judge an entire community based on two rotten apples.

I agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbowcatxo

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
By seeing these 2 we cannot blame the whole Bengali community.These 2 r really bad.
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rachel-

Originally posted by ankita66

well said zeeLOL
Seriously kahan se ate hai ye log peecha karte hue, reality shows forum me, dude @simoneat  reality shows me sab kuch scripted nahi hota  ya channel might have told those three debina,dimpy, KVB to add spice to the show which KVB was seriously doing  like fake flirting gissalle which gissale can also understand & may be it is not new to her & she also sportive for that but see debina & dimpy being women how can dimpy comment on cleavage in front of men sitting there while serving welcome dring saying" yahan se sab kuch dikta hai " & can say U show now after KVB removed his clothes & It was pretty much double meaning then debina turned it into ramp walk & there her jealousy came out saying she was not having confidence but as viewers we felt she was best in her job she walked gracefully in that limited space. yahan Geet-Maan kahan se aa gaye. zee was right. One more thing debina knows completely dimpy was wrong even then supporting her ,why did she cry  now tell me who lacks confidence can't she make her best bong frd respect her cocontestant. instead of crying & gathering sympathy for what they did. 
Dimpy wasn't talking about her cleavage she was talking about Gissels underwear Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index