Dimpy Worst Host Ever! Modnote pg 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

ShockedFaraan kitna bholtha hai re tu??? BB mein itna SILENT tha... anyways liked your colorful thots...LOL

Kabhi kabhi zyada bhi bol deta hun laxmi G..LOLLOL

Thankzz 4 liking my colourful thoughts..TongueROFLROFL

Apko yahaan dekh kr acha laga..Big smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 30 January 2013 at 4:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Worst Host Ever! Modnote pg 4 (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Dimpy simply getting too much, Karanvir doing her juice, she late before where Rahul welcoming the guests and her disgusting remarks to Gieselle, no manners Angry

Debina said that Gieselle did the ramp walk without confidence, hello, the way u ppl r making fun of her and bullying her, What do u expect her?...

I am highly disappointed at Karanvir too, the way he is thinking cheap of a woman, seriously, u r a married man, at least show respect to a woman, I didn't like how they try all time time to pull the model down...

The precap showed yesterday it was suppose to be Debina's house today... It was misleading...

The contestants' behavior toward Giselle is immature and distasteful. During the runway walk when they whistled and hooted and shoved her "playfully" -- I'm sorry, but that was just degrading. They were purposely ridiculing her. They treated her like a joke.

I'm not sure how much she actually caught on to it though.

Karanvir's behavior was no less disappointing. His comments on Giselle, taking over the juice-squeezing for no other reason but that she was "doing it wrong", demanding more eggs, and his nakhre in regard to how he doesn't eat rice, oily things, etc., and declining the food -- I was like *blink* Part of the main concept of the show is eating. If I were that choosy with food, I wouldn't have joined a show that invites me to eat whatever the hosts make. 

The contestant who seems a bit likable to me is Amar. I liked his observations in relation to Karanvir, especially; that he isn't what he appears to be. Giselle's likable in a way too. She's not a confident person, but I respect her for standing despite the efforts that the contestants have made to put her down. Dimpy is a hypocrite, to be honest -- not to say liar. She claimed that she didn't judge by appearances, yet that was the first thing she did when she met Giselle.

Edited by Elysia - 30 January 2013 at 5:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelraxvaleyrie.S.i.m.r.a.n.S a r a hSamraat_92

simonaet

Groupbie

simonaet

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
zee news i read a lot of posting yesterday from you haw much you think bad thing abut  her .ther  some of the mater  it was her   relationships with gc  and sex photo and  how she not nice to you  i  think its too  much .

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Dimpy is a bully, hate the way she treats gizelle.

I bet dimpy is actually jealous of her hence the nasty remarks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659simonaetvaleyrie.S.i.m.r.a.n.Nishita123

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
simonaet, when u don't anything, better not to talk and accuss and haan you think Giselle did plastic surgery? So what? Didn't Debina done it? Just being me GC's fan doesn't me to support her lame acts and I think u follow rule of being fan of GC then I need to turn a blind eye to anything else, oh please, spare me the nonsense...

Edited by Zee_News - 30 January 2013 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659valeyriegowrisaankita66

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
dimpy was too much . on the indian tv she is taking this shamelessly . muze kuch aur dhikha . shameless girl .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefSamraat_92

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
When I started to watch nach baliye 5 I thought dimpy was a sweet innocent girl, but now I can see her real personality,,she dances good but her husband doesn't know how to dance at all and still they are in the competition ..dimpy is spoiled, egoistic, and she hurts other ppl when she talks.. She is too much of herself,..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowrisa

simonaet

Groupbie

simonaet

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
zee news you are fan of maan geet true?or you just jealus from her and noting more. have a good life and let her lives her life.WOMAN TO WOMAN...INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT PAST BAD WOMEN IT WILL BE DEBINA OR ANY OTHER NAME IN INDIA TODAY WOMEN HAVE TO DO POSITIVE CHANGES ITS JUST ADVICE..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.