Dimpy Worst Host Ever! Modnote pg 4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Dimpi said the saree gizele is wearing looks like background dancer type of saree..she is not only putting gizele down but also disgracing background dancers.
Every body is poking fun at Gizele except Amar,he looks a very mature person than the other immature selfis bullies.
Thank God she gave it back to Dimpy and showed dimpi her Aukaat !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-valeyriestressreliefpoo_supiShivuNozzieashvikluverrrCandYlicious_SSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Worst Host Ever! Modnote pg 4 (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simonaet

Groupbie

simonaet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
zee-news...you  telk too much debina debina debina  wat is this????

Edited by simonaet - 29 January 2013 at 7:59pm

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Dimpy is a loser. 
Debina and KVB are instigators...Thumbs Down

Amar is the only one trying to stay neutral. Amar seems annoyed with Karanveer though LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelrax-Cara-valeyriekhoslakadhokla-allizwell-ShivuNozzieSamraat_92

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Dimpy is worst host .

How can rahul welcome the host and she has broaken the rule.

Ranvir was  flirting with  Gieselle.

When amar said about RV he did not liked.

Dimply don't know to cut orange.

Dimpy is so much jealous of gieselie so she want's to put her down.

I agree with u Zee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-Nishita123

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cara-

You echoed my thoughts!
I fail to understand why dimpy is constantly taking digs at Gizelle.She is behaving as if she has never seen a woman wearing a short dress. Dimpy seems to have prob with everything giz does. If we look at the precap, dimpy has still prob with giz wearing a saree. Dimpy is sick. Low life scum bag!

I feel really bad for giz. She is being attacked for no reason. She has a right to choose her clothes, to go under the knife(if thats the case) how does it matter to dimpy? Dimpy is beyond my understanding. She really needs to mind her owh business.
As far as debina is concerned i dont agree with her. Giz's catwalk was pretty normal. Poor gal has become evryone's fav target.

I dont understand why karanvir bohra took up this show? I appreciate that he helped dimpy today bt one cant ignore the fact that he is making fuss over food. If he's on a strict diet he shouldnt have taken up this show. He should have seen this coming. And this karan giz angle bores me to death. He doesnt behave like a married man. Really disappointed in him. How did his wife come in such a short span of time and then vanished as well? Scripted, isnt it?

I'm no amar fan bt he seems to be decent of the lot..

Dimpy is definitely the worst host ever! Making her guests wait, karan making juice on her behalf(although he dint mind), throwing tantrums like how guests rnt letting her eat...this sums up that she sucks as a host.

worst part dimpy making remarks abt giz's cleavage...utterly cheap!

Ditto.Tongue Totally agree with each nd every word, wat u said..Thumbs Up

@Red.. i too fail to Understand y KaranVir took dis show.. Confused wen u r on a strict diet nd gonna say da same thing in every1 house den y take up dis show man..D'oh
I really fail to understand such type of people..Pinch Nd no doubt.. Tj entry was totally scripted.. D'oh how she can enter suddenly nd woh bhi tab wen Karanvir was flirting with Gizelle..Shocked wow nice..LOL nd i dnt wanna comment on Karanvir flirting coz wen his own wife does'nt mind him flirting with other girls den who da hell we r to mind..LOL

Bt i totally agree watever Amar said abt Karanvir..!!!Embarrassed

Some parts of show r obviously scripted bt not celebrities behaviour coz they r like dat in Real life too..Embarrassed

@Blue.. Yes Dimpy is too much insecure of Gizelle.. she dnt miss any chance to degrade Giz..Angry Wat da hell is her problem with her man..Censored Sick disgusting women..Dead

@Purple.. Like amar said in da show dat by her personality she lookz quite confident who will take stand 4 herslf bt she does'nt take a stand .. so she should show it too.. even i felt da same wen i saw her 1st time dat she is gonna do a lot of drama..LOL bt now i too hav started feeling bad 4 her..Ouch Gez seems to be quite nice by watching her in dis reality show.. nd now i'm happy dat finally she is gonna give back to dat pathetic dimpy in da upcoming episode..Party cant wait 4 dat...Tongue 

@Brown.. yes her walk was pretty normal.. Debina is also insecure nd jealous of Gizelle jst like Dimpy.Pinch they both should 1st look at theirselves nd den talk abt others..Dead

@Green.. yes Dimpy is da most sick pathetic celebrity dis week.. she jst hav cheap mentality..Thumbs Down she was really da worst host till now..Dead she sould hav got much lower marks which she got.. She degraded Giz so many times bt still Gez seems to be pretty nice nd gave her good marks even wen she did'nt liked her food much..Confused she should hav given 2 or 3 which was perfect 4 dimpy..LOL she was not a good host at all.. she did'nt even bother to welcome other celebrities aur bhej dia apnay pati dev ko..D'oh

@Grey.. Yup amar is da most decent celebrity dis week like Sanaya was last week.. i really liked Amar hosting too.. infact other celebrities also liked his hosting nd gave him good marks.. he is da most neutral celebrity dis week..Thumbs Up wish he would hav won Bigg boss Season 5.. i was rooting 4 him..Disapprove

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 30 January 2013 at 12:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-angelraxvaleyrie-allizwell-khoslakadhoklaAutumn.Nishita123

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Everyone on tge show barring Amar and Gizzelle come across as bullies . KV to an extent redeems himself when he sometimes sides with Gizzelle and picks on Dimpy but mostly he's been acting like a meanie too . What's up with everyone bullying Gizzelle ? Have they never seen a model before ?

Some gems from yesterday's episode -

Dimpy - Gizzelle , Jo wahaa se Nahin dikhta Woh yahaa se achche se dikhta hai ...

Confused

What do you think of KV ?

Gizzelle- He looks ripped .

Devina - How do you know? Confused

KV strips ..!

W*F ..!
Debina - Ab Ye dikhayegi ..
Dead

Dimpy - Ab aur kitna dikhayegi ...

Dead Dead

Damage control by Debona - Mera Matlab ghoom ke dikhayegi ...!( something like that )

And ... They bully her into doing that little walk while they hoot and scream and the girl is clearly uncomfortable ...! KV then joins her doing some weird nautanki ...!

Seriously , I would have walked out if I were in Gizzelle's place .

Dimpy ke Toh kya kehne ...! She Should get a big fat zero from everyone . I'm surprised they all ranked her so high .

Gizzelle was so gracious when she said that KV was wrong in expecting Dimpy to cook something else for him and if she were to keep everyone's tastes in mind , tge poor girl would be in a fix ... 'poor girl' my foot ...! Orange juice bhi nahin nikalna aata ..! Khaane me Baal ... Ewww ..! Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriestressreliefkhoslakadhoklaanu rulzNishita123CandYlicious_SShivuNozzieSamraat_92

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simonaet

zee-news...you  telk too much debina debina debina  wat is this????

You saw only her name? I was clearly talking about Dimpy and Debina both, coz both are disgusting Sleepy

And Karanvir fell from my eyes Sleepy

Edited by Zee_News - 30 January 2013 at 1:15am

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by -Cara-

You echoed my thoughts!
I fail to understand why dimpy is constantly taking digs at Gizelle.She is behaving as if she has never seen a woman wearing a short dress. Dimpy seems to have prob with everything giz does. If we look at the precap, dimpy has still prob with giz wearing a saree. Dimpy is sick. Low life scum bag!

I feel really bad for giz. She is being attacked for no reason. She has a right to choose her clothes, to go under the knife(if thats the case) how does it matter to dimpy? Dimpy is beyond my understanding. She really needs to mind her owh business.
As far as debina is concerned i dont agree with her. Giz's catwalk was pretty normal. Poor gal has become evryone's fav target.

I dont understand why karanvir bohra took up this show? I appreciate that he helped dimpy today bt one cant ignore the fact that he is making fuss over food. If he's on a strict diet he shouldnt have taken up this show. He should have seen this coming. And this karan giz angle bores me to death. He doesnt behave like a married man. Really disappointed in him. How did his wife come in such a short span of time and then vanished as well? Scripted, isnt it?

I'm no amar fan bt he seems to be decent of the lot..

Dimpy is definitely the worst host ever! Making her guests wait, karan making juice on her behalf(although he dint mind), throwing tantrums like how guests rnt letting her eat...this sums up that she sucks as a host.

worst part dimpy making remarks abt giz's cleavage...utterly cheap!

Ditto.Tongue Totally agree with each nd every word, wat u said..Thumbs Up

@Red.. i too fail to Understand y KaranVir took dis show.. Confused wen u r on a strict diet nd gonna say da same thing in every1 house den y take up dis show man..D'oh
I really fail to understand such type of people..Pinch Nd no doubt.. Tj entry was totally scripted.. D'oh how she can enter suddenly nd woh bhi tab wen Karanvir was flirting with Gizelle..Shocked wow nice..LOL nd i dnt wanna comment on Karanvir flirting coz wen his own wife does'nt mind him flirting with other girls den who da hell we r to mind..LOL

Bt i totally agree watever Amar said abt Karanvir..!!!Embarrassed

Some parts of show r obviously scripted bt not celebrities behaviour coz they r like dat in Real life too..Embarrassed

@Blue.. Yes Dimpy is too much insecure of Gizelle.. she dnt miss any chance to degrade Giz..Angry Wat da hell is her problem with her man..Censored Sick disgusting women..Dead

@Purple.. Like amar said in da show dat by her personality she lookz quite confident who will take stand 4 herslf bt she does'nt take a stand .. so she should show it too.. even i felt da same wen i saw her 1st time dat she is gonna do a lot of drama..LOL bt now i too hav started feeling bad 4 her..Ouch Gez seems to be quite nice by watching her in dis reality show.. nd now i'm happy dat finally she is gonna give back to dat pathetic dimpy in da upcoming episode..Party cant wait 4 dat...Tongue 

@Brown.. yes her walk was pretty normal.. Debina is also insecure nd jealous of Gizelle jst like Dimpy.Pinch they both should 1st look at theirselves nd den talk abt others..Dead

@Green.. yes Dimpy is da most sick pathetic celebrity dis week.. she jst hav cheap mentality..Thumbs Down she was really da worst host till now..Dead she sould hav got much lower marks which she got.. She degraded Giz so many times bt still Gez seems to be pretty nice nd gave her good marks even wen she did'nt liked her food much..Confused she should hav given 2 or 3 which was perfect 4 dimpy..LOL she was not a good host at all.. she did'nt even bother to welcome other celebrities aur bhej dia apnay pati dev ko..D'oh

@Grey.. Yup amar is da most decent celebrity dis week like Sanaya was last week.. i really liked Amar hosting too.. infact other celebrities also liked his hosting nd gave him good marks.. he is da most neutral celebrity dis week..Thumbs Up wish he would hav won Bigg boss Season 5.. i was rooting 4 him..Disapprove

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedFaraan kitna bholtha hai re tu??? BB mein itna SILENT tha... anyways liked your colorful thots...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.