Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone on tge show barring Amar and Gizzelle come across as bullies . KV to an extent redeems himself when he sometimes sides with Gizzelle and picks on Dimpy but mostly he's been acting like a meanie too . What's up with everyone bullying Gizzelle ? Have they never seen a model before ?

Some gems from yesterday's episode -

Dimpy - Gizzelle , Jo wahaa se Nahin dikhta Woh yahaa se achche se dikhta hai ...

πŸ˜•

What do you think of KV ?

Gizzelle- He looks ripped .

Devina - How do you know? πŸ˜•

KV strips ..!

W*F ..!
Debina - Ab Ye dikhayegi ..
🀒

Dimpy - Ab aur kitna dikhayegi ...

🀒 🀒

Damage control by Debona - Mera Matlab ghoom ke dikhayegi ...!( something like that )

And ... They bully her into doing that little walk while they hoot and scream and the girl is clearly uncomfortable ...! KV then joins her doing some weird nautanki ...!

Seriously , I would have walked out if I were in Gizzelle's place .

Dimpy ke Toh kya kehne ...! She Should get a big fat zero from everyone . I'm surprised they all ranked her so high .

Gizzelle was so gracious when she said that KV was wrong in expecting Dimpy to cook something else for him and if she were to keep everyone's tastes in mind , tge poor girl would be in a fix ... 'poor girl' my foot ...! Orange juice bhi nahin nikalna aata ..! Khaane me Baal ... Ewww ..! 🀒
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: simonaet

zee-news...you  telk too much debina debina debina  wat is this????

You saw only her name? I was clearly talking about Dimpy and Debina both, coz both are disgusting πŸ₯±

And Karanvir fell from my eyes πŸ₯±

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Ditto.πŸ˜› Totally agree with each nd every word, wat u said..πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Red.. i too fail to Understand y KaranVir took dis show.. πŸ˜• wen u r on a strict diet nd gonna say da same thing in every1 house den y take up dis show man..
I really fail to understand such type of people..😡 Nd no doubt.. Tj entry was totally scripted..  how she can enter suddenly nd woh bhi tab wen Karanvir was flirting with Gizelle..😲 wow nice..πŸ˜† nd i dnt wanna comment on Karanvir flirting coz wen his own wife does'nt mind him flirting with other girls den who da hell we r to mind..πŸ˜†

Bt i totally agree watever Amar said abt Karanvir..!!!😳

Some parts of show r obviously scripted bt not celebrities behaviour coz they r like dat in Real life too..😳

@Blue.. Yes Dimpy is too much insecure of Gizelle.. she dnt miss any chance to degrade Giz..😑 Wat da hell is her problem with her man..🀬 Sick disgusting women..🀒

@Purple.. Like amar said in da show dat by her personality she lookz quite confident who will take stand 4 herslf bt she does'nt take a stand .. so she should show it too.. even i felt da same wen i saw her 1st time dat she is gonna do a lot of drama..πŸ˜† bt now i too hav started feeling bad 4 her.. Gez seems to be quite nice by watching her in dis reality show.. nd now i'm happy dat finally she is gonna give back to dat pathetic dimpy in da upcoming episode..πŸ₯³ cant wait 4 dat...πŸ˜› 

@Brown.. yes her walk was pretty normal.. Debina is also insecure nd jealous of Gizelle jst like Dimpy.😡 they both should 1st look at theirselves nd den talk abt others..🀒

@Green.. yes Dimpy is da most sick pathetic celebrity dis week.. she jst hav cheap mentality..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ she was really da worst host till now..🀒 she sould hav got much lower marks which she got.. She degraded Giz so many times bt still Gez seems to be pretty nice nd gave her good marks even wen she did'nt liked her food much..πŸ˜• she should hav given 2 or 3 which was perfect 4 dimpy..πŸ˜† she was not a good host at all.. she did'nt even bother to welcome other celebrities aur bhej dia apnay pati dev ko..

@Grey.. Yup amar is da most decent celebrity dis week like Sanaya was last week.. i really liked Amar hosting too.. infact other celebrities also liked his hosting nd gave him good marks.. he is da most neutral celebrity dis week..πŸ‘πŸΌ wish he would hav won Bigg boss Season 5.. i was rooting 4 him..πŸ˜’

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedFaraan kitna bholtha hai re tu??? BB mein itna SILENT tha... anyways liked your colorful thots...πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

😲Faraan kitna bholtha hai re tu??? BB mein itna SILENT tha... anyways liked your colorful thots...πŸ˜†

Kabhi kabhi zyada bhi bol deta hun laxmi G..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thankzz 4 liking my colourful thoughts..πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

Apko yahaan dekh kr acha laga..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Dimpy simply getting too much, Karanvir doing her juice, she late before where Rahul welcoming the guests and her disgusting remarks to Gieselle, no manners πŸ˜‘

Debina said that Gieselle did the ramp walk without confidence, hello, the way u ppl r making fun of her and bullying her, What do u expect her?...

I am highly disappointed at Karanvir too, the way he is thinking cheap of a woman, seriously, u r a married man, at least show respect to a woman, I didn't like how they try all time time to pull the model down...

The precap showed yesterday it was suppose to be Debina's house today... It was misleading...

The contestants' behavior toward Giselle is immature and distasteful. During the runway walk when they whistled and hooted and shoved her "playfully" -- I'm sorry, but that was just degrading. They were purposely ridiculing her. They treated her like a joke.

I'm not sure how much she actually caught on to it though.

Karanvir's behavior was no less disappointing. His comments on Giselle, taking over the juice-squeezing for no other reason but that she was "doing it wrong", demanding more eggs, and his nakhre in regard to how he doesn't eat rice, oily things, etc., and declining the food -- I was like *blink* Part of the main concept of the show is eating. If I were that choosy with food, I wouldn't have joined a show that invites me to eat whatever the hosts make. 

The contestant who seems a bit likable to me is Amar. I liked his observations in relation to Karanvir, especially; that he isn't what he appears to be. Giselle's likable in a way too. She's not a confident person, but I respect her for standing despite the efforts that the contestants have made to put her down. Dimpy is a hypocrite, to be honest -- not to say liar. She claimed that she didn't judge by appearances, yet that was the first thing she did when she met Giselle.
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago
simonaet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
zee news i read a lot of posting yesterday from you haw much you think bad thing abut  her .ther  some of the mater  it was her   relationships with gc  and sex photo and  how she not nice to you  i  think its too  much .
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dimpy is a bully, hate the way she treats gizelle.

I bet dimpy is actually jealous of her hence the nasty remarks.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
simonaet, when u don't anything, better not to talk and accuss and haan you think Giselle did plastic surgery? So what? Didn't Debina done it? Just being me GC's fan doesn't me to support her lame acts and I think u follow rule of being fan of GC then I need to turn a blind eye to anything else, oh please, spare me the nonsense...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dimpy was too much . on the indian tv she is taking this shamelessly . muze kuch aur dhikha . shameless girl .
sofi84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I started to watch nach baliye 5 I thought dimpy was a sweet innocent girl, but now I can see her real personality,,she dances good but her husband doesn't know how to dance at all and still they are in the competition ..dimpy is spoiled, egoistic, and she hurts other ppl when she talks.. She is too much of herself,..