Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Dimpy simply getting too much, Karanvir doing her juice, she late before where Rahul welcoming the guests and her disgusting remarks to Gieselle, no manners Angry

Debina said that Gieselle did the ramp walk without confidence, hello, the way u ppl r making fun of her and bullying her, What do u expect her?...

I am highly disappointed at Karanvir too, the way he is thinking cheap of a woman, seriously, u r a married man, at least show respect to a woman, I didn't like how they try all time time to pull the model down...

The precap showed yesterday it was suppose to be Debina's house today... It was misleading...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

angelraxAnshikaaadelta3659-Cara-valeyrieCutie4197stressrelief786PinkiRainbowcatxo-allizwell-Mahek_No1ElysiaNishita123-WhiteGirl-.S.i.m.r.a.n.Samraat_92-PoisonIvy-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Worst Host Ever! Modnote pg 4" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cara-

Groupbie

-Cara-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
You echoed my thoughts!
I fail to understand why dimpy is constantly taking digs at Gizelle.She is behaving as if she has never seen a woman wearing a short dress. Dimpy seems to have prob with everything giz does. If we look at the precap, dimpy has still prob with giz wearing a saree. Dimpy is sick. Low life scum bag!
I feel really bad for giz. She is being attacked for no reason. She has a right to choose her clothes, to go under the knife(if thats the case) how does it matter to dimpy? Dimpy is beyond my understanding. She really needs to mind her owh business.
As far as debina is concerned i dont agree with her. Giz's catwalk was pretty normal. Poor gal has become evryone's fav target.

I dont understand why karanvir bohra took up this show? I appreciate that he helped dimpy today bt one cant ignore the fact that he is making fuss over food. If he's on a strict diet he shouldnt have taken up this show. He should have seen this coming. And this karan giz angle bores me to death. He doesnt behave like a married man. Really disappointed in him. How did his wife come in such a short span of time and then vanished as well? Scripted, isnt it?

I'm no amar fan bt he seems to be decent of the lot..

Dimpy is definitely the worst host ever! Making her guests wait, karan making juice on her behalf(although he dint mind), throwing tantrums like how guests rnt letting her eat...this sums up that she sucks as a host.

worst part dimpy making remarks abt giz's cleavage...utterly cheap!

Edited by -Cara- - 29 January 2013 at 3:46pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rriiangelraxMashiatMimosavaleyriepps_ppspoo_supistressreliefsravssfarabiRainbowcatxoanu rulzNishita123.S.i.m.r.a.n.Samraat_92

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
she was beyond aweful lol

.rishbala.

.rishbala.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
she is disgusting

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Dimpy has problem on her eyes

pps_pps

pps_pps

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Yeah being a lady taunting on such low levels yuckAngry

She was no one till she got married to Rahul Mahajan, and she behaves as she herself is a supermodel having great dressing senseAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrie

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Dimpy was so annoying whats wrong with her.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Dimpy is acting immature by taking digs at Giselle at every topic and making comments on her clothes. she was complaining that Giselle's dress was short but Dimpy has also worn exposing clothes on Rahul ka sawavar so she cannot question Giselle or making fun of her. both debina n Dimpy are teamed up against Giselle for no reason. Giselle is modern but she seems like a nice person.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriepoo_supi.S.i.m.r.a.n.Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.