Shukar hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
hillo
today one word i can say abt today's epi is shukar hai yeh sab kahatm hua..
thnk god tht amita will tell to her frnds tht why she did all that.and will tell them that suraj dnt like her.he likes preety..
shukar hai isliye bcs if this track will go more longer i will get bore...thnkgod ke amita ne jaldi hi sab confess kar lia aur apne dil ki baat bata di..and ofcrs thnks to the aka team ke wo is track ko jyada lamba nahi lekar gaye...
bcs isse amita is image khraab ho jati bcs unki dosti mein differences aa rahe the..
all well ends well..
no excited to see now amit amita's track..WinkWinkWinkTongueTongueTongue
and whta i thought hum logo ko unka koi joint nasme bhi nahi sochna padegaTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shukar hai" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Yeah same here . I am happy it ended. And then it was a sad epi . I felt bad for Amita as well as preity Embarrassed Jigna, i have no words for her LOL She was crying like a baby LOL I dint really feel bad for her . I hope we get to see the bubby side of Amita soonEmbarrassed

nav92

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
yah and the way preety cries and aal her frnds..awee dost hon toh aise..
and yeah i wish now evrything will normal again and now daddu'S tadka time..will definately gonna have sum fun

BilliCat.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Preity's cry told it all. her helpless-ness  in the situation and her love for Amita and evrything . It really broke my heart to see her and Amita cry .

nav92

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
ditto yaar but yaar hum log itna rote kyu hai
i always watch my series alone..there is only 1 2 series i watch but always i watch alone bcs i cant control my emotions :P

Edited by nav92 - 29 January 2013 at 2:55pm

BilliCat.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with that , I cry watching the scenes too LOL Whenever someone passes the room and sees me cry , makes me feel like an idiot LOL

Amita has been crying from days .LOL I feel bad yeah , But today preity stole the show.

Edited by -najmeen- - 29 January 2013 at 5:26pm

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
u know when me and my bro watch any movie together.u have to see our expressions bcs we too get emotional..and we always look at each other who is cying or not..and after tht we make fun of each other,,u know at that i saw u u had tears in ur eyes and he to me tht u have also sum tears..hahahah

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Really OMG OMG Cant wait to watch the epi yaar .. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.