Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

How is

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Guys I'm just wondering how is jahapanah hottie Asad Ahmad Khan gonna make sense of him hearing music a night! LOL confused? Well as Zoya clearly denied that she couldn't hear any music and said maybe ur ears are playing up, Asad asked am I mad? LOL I know he is kinda suspicious but doesn't actually know that maryam is there. Anyways when he goes bk to his room to try and sleep how is he gnna explain to himself that he heard rukh rukh rukh aarre baba rukh oh my darling give me a look ROFL we know deep down mr 6 packs wants zoya to stop and take a look at him LOL I hope they do show him looking super scared or baffled wondering what the heck was that, that would be sooo cute ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeKrystal001-Racha---starstruck--zara-KSG-malikSiddhi_shanakyasharan

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hahahha...She is gonna turn him into a crazy person soon ..BECHARA Asad 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786azainaliya-12

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

I can just about imagine his cute lost expression thinking what's wrong with me was I really thinking about such a song with miss farooqui Confused LOL then he would be like I really have to stay away from her LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krystal001-Racha-

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by -Racha-

I can just about imagine his cute lost expression thinking what's wrong with me was I really thinking about such a song with miss farooqui Confused LOL then he would be like I really have to stay away from her LOL

Asad:Yeh Ladki bilkul Pagal hai and she is gonna make me like her...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainaliya-12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index