SwaRon FF- KiSmAt CoNnEcTiOn NOTE (Pg145) CH-43 Pg 143 *Aug11, 14* - Page 78

Posted: 9 years ago
will comment for tis chapter together wit the next update πŸ˜›Edited by rosyrkohli - 9 years ago
Awesome update
Sharon missing swayam awww
The rose part was great
Loved the update
Update the next part asap
cool update!!
rose scene was extremely sweet!!
great work!!
thanks for the pm.
Thanks for the response...

Next Chapter... Enjoy! Sorry for any mistake.

Recap- Tashan group replaces seniors... Swayam Sharon "Rose" Relpy moment. Solos n Duet dances.

Next morning...
Swayam got ready...he had some work in Office so he decided to go College a little late...
The same he texted Sharon...

Sharon sighed reading the message...
Sharon- Aaj late...but mujhe to jaldi jaana hi padega... damn Rehearsals.!

She instantly got ready... a blue coloured top with black capree...
She took her belongings and drove to College...

Rehearsal Hall...
All assembled there...

Sharon- Guys Swayam thoda late ayega...and usne kaha hai ki videos dekh ke thoda rehearse start karde...Sketches and all bhi hai.. Go through it...
Tina- Okay nice...

Aman- Tina n Me...duet...and the other pair?
Rey- Vicky n Neha.

The duet by Aman n Tina... song was "Delhi wali Girlfriend"! And they started off with the Choreography. Rey n Taani were helping them in this...

Divya- Guys... wo costumes I have them...
Ritu- Ohh nice...lets see...and try...
Aashi- Okay... Girls ke dikhao...boys apna dekh lenge...

Divya took out some outfits... she had two frocks...they were short...one was pink coloured, ending below hips...and other was black coloured... ended above the knees...

Simmi- Lets try black one...
Aashi- Hmm...that pink one is too short...
Jiya- Meine n hum ye try kar chuka hai...I am fine it...

In girls Locker Room;

First Aashi, Neha, Taani went to change...they were fine with the dress... then  Rinni
Simmi- Guys... RH mein chalo...we'll be back...
Taani- Okay! We are practicing...come soon...

After they went Simmi...went for changing...
Simmi- Sharon...jaldi jao...
Sharon- Okay!

Sharon opened the dress... but what she found in the dress... which made her flinch...

Sharon- No...I can't wear this...

She came out to tell Simmi the same...
Sharon- I don't want to wear this...Sim...
Sharon n Simmi argued...
Simmi- Sharon...try to karo...tum kyun mana kar rahi ho... please...

She went inside... and wore the dress...but she was scared to turn her back to mirror... or show it...
She came out...

Simmi- Hey...its awesome...
Sharon- No... Simmi...it isn't... you know why I rejected this...It is almost backless...!!!

She turned around...opposite to Simmi... Simmi was shocked... she didn't know this...
Sharon faced her...

Simmi- Sharon...w...
Sharon- You understood...?? Now do I have your permission to reject this?? Or still...you want me to wear...and then audience is free to view the ..."scars"...
Simmi- No...Sharonn...I...you change...g..go...

Sharon changed into her own dress...and moved out with Simmi behind her...
They reached the Rehearsal Hall...

Taani- Finally...you here... dress ??
Simmi- No Taani...can we change the dress...??
Divya- But why?? Sabko pasand hai...achi bhi hai...
Sharon- Comfortable nahi hai...just that...
Ritu- Are yaar... isme kya comfortable nahi hai...

Without answering Sharon moved to a corner and stood there...
Taani- Simmi...ise kya hua? Is she okay?
Simmi- Ha..haan...mein dekhti hun...

Simmi was cursing herself...she didn't even remember what had happened with Sharon in past... She was feeling guilty for her foolishness... She wanted to apologize to Sharon so she went behind her...

Simmi- Sharonn...
Sharon- Hmm...
Simmi- I...I am really sorry na...
Sharon- No need to say that...please...
Simmi- No yaar...all that washed out...that's why...I...
Sharon- I just remembered... And no sorry okay... just make them understand somehow...
Simmi- Hmm...I am sorry...

Both shared a side short hug...Simmi left.
Others were busy chatting and some dancing...
This was witenessed by Swayam...who just came inside when Sharon n Simmi hugged... he saw Sharon...she was lost somewhere... 
He was confused as to why Sharon n Simmi both were upset... he first went to Simmi...

Swayam- Hey...tumhe kya hua? And Sharon wahan...akeli?
Simmi- Aisehi...nothing much...
Swayam- I can see...Kuch hua hai... tell something...please...
 Simmi- Ek costume se she is not comfortable...and baaki tum usse baat karo...

Sharon was standing alone with moist eyes... the past flashed infront of her eyes... the moments she initially forgot but still something which made her low was what marks "he" left on her... they were not so dark but still could be seen now also...which gave her more pain...
Simmi *in mind*- Sorry Sharon...Sorry...

Sharon sensed Swayam's presence and looked to her left...he was standing there with Simmi... Simmi left from there...
Sharon didn't care who all were standing there...nothing she thought...
Sharon *cracking voice*- Swayammm...

She immediately ran to him and buried herself in him... Everyone looked at her... Swayam got tensed... he hugged her back...her grip grew tighter... Sharon sighed... she so wanted to be just in his arms...

Taani- Sharon...ise kya hua?
Tina- Hmm...is she okay...

Swayam- Sharon...kya hua...listen to me... 
Sharon- Please...no...

Swayam made her face him... Sharon's eyes were moist...
Swayam- Kya hua? Tell me...
 Sharon- Woh bas...I..
Swayam- Simmi aur tumhari..fig..?
Sharon- Nahii...but Swayamm...

Ritu who was standing nearby Swayam...
Ritu- Oye Jiya...ye wo comfortable nahi hai...na...backless hai dress isliye... us baat pe ye natak kya?
Jiya- Just shut up Ritu...

Swayam n Sharon heard her... Swayam wanted to know Sharon's reaction...she just closed her eyes and held Swayam's hand more tightly...
He got a hint... as to why she was so upset...

Swayam- Guys! Bina time waste kare please... carry on with Rehearsal... I'll be back in some time.
He took Sharon with him... to the Abondoned Corridor.

Simmi- Ritu...jab tumhe kuch pata nahi hai...to beech mein please mat bola karo...and the way you spoke was not good.
Ritu- Haan na thik hai...

Yash *to himself*- Are yaar...mujhe jana tha Sharon ke paas... mein kitne ache se samjha sakta tha...hatt...

Swayam locked the door from inside...
Swayam- Sit here...

Sharon sat with Swayam...close to him...

Swayam- Hmm...that was so not my Sharon...
Sharon- Bas aisehhi... I...
Swayam- Kya hua tumne?? Aise achanak se... tumhari voice bhi different... the way you hugged...
Sharon- I...I just... am not comfortable in a dress...which they decided for group dance...
Swayam- Anything specific... you sure the reason is this only...?
Sharon- Ac..Actually it's backless... and I can't wearr that... beca...
Swayam *softly*- Okay! Okay! Chill... because what??
Sharon- Swayam... the past... is the reason... and...
Swayam- See...I am just taking a bit more personaly... May be! Sharon...if you are still not comfortable sharing something with me... at this time... and may be you want me to know those things after marriage... shayad tum tab zyada comfortable feel karo... I have no problem...I completely understand this...no need to worry...okay! And if you want to share...don't hesitate... just tell whatever you want to... I am there with you...

He caressed her cheek... and closed his eyes indiacting her to trust him... She kept looking at him... and slightly nodded...

Sharon- Cann...I just hold yourr... hand...?
Swayam simply took her hand in his... and kept his other on it...
Swayam- Don't ever ask...just hold it...
Sharon- Shivam...this guy... jab mein uske saath thi...kabhi bhi mujhe happy wali feeling aayi hi nahi...aur phirr... when he started shouting on me...I came across his true colors...Swayamm...wo... *tears brimming* uska drink karke aana... he only wanted money!! Just money!! Hi...his tortu...tortures...
She took her hand out of his grip immediately...and intertwined her hands and kissed it... Swayam just kept looking...at her... he didn't wanted her to feel more depressed...

Sharon continued *being stiff and loud*- The slaps... those hands, atleast once, had every...Swayam...every possible thing which could..h..harm me... A day... when these things had no value...because he...did some...something which I never...never imagined...! Acha Swayam... you tell... is it so simple, easy, ejoyable to...force...yourself on or I should say to treat...a girl...as a object for pleasure...for...money when she don't like even if you simply touch her...!! 
Swayam- Shh...
Swayam immediately kept his finger on her lips...and closed his eyes...and sighed...he gulped...he couldn't understand what to say and what not... she gently removed his finger...

Sharon- Say na... answer me...is it...??
Swayam- Nn..no Sharonnn... no...you...
Sharon *tears about to fall, shouting*- No na...Then...why he did that...with me...huh... Swayam... why he...

She immediately kept her hand on her mouth and took deep breaths...silent tears flowed down her eyes... Swayam held her by her shoulders... she left her hand loose down! He pulled her in a hug...she was quiet for that moment...
Swayam- Sharonn... okay...stop...just...
Sharon *breaking the hug*- No...please...let me...let me speak...  
Swayam- Calm calm...and then speak...
He wiped her tears...
Sharon- Okay! What he did...was past...I...forgot... I did...but Swayam...he was violent na...to uske...uske scar or marks still...they are not gone... may be you... wont believe but yes!! They still cause pain...very..very rare...I admit but today same thing...happened... 

Swayam cupped her face...
Swayam- I know...it needs courage...to share these...and Sharon I..I understand your feelings... what would have you felt... now! You trust me na... *She nodded* Hmm... so jaise tum apna past bhuli thi...and you accepted me...haina...the present... so don't... let any thing...Sharon...any damn thing affect you! See..don't get it in a wrong way...Means...if anytime you feel like cursing your past or you ever remember that...just thank the God... you are free now... ok! Any negativity if comes, try to find its positive side... and I...am always with you... see you shared this with me... you'll feel light...
Sharon- Hmm... tumhare kehne pe hi jitna ho sakaa utna past ko bhula diya hai... Swayam! Yeh..yeh baatein mein kisi ko bata nahi sakti na hi mujhe itni strength hai...you are someone...on whom I can blindly trust and jisse har baat share kar sakti hun...But mere life mein itna kuch ho gaya Swayam...I wish ab humari life mein koi problem na aaye...aur kahin na kahin past mein tumne bhi jo suffer kiya... I know usse bahar aana tumhare liye easy nahi raha hoga...aur Khushi...you don't miss her??  
Swayam- Aisa nahi hai... friend thi wo... usne mujhe humesha kaha to smile... and uske wo promises... yaad aati hai... it is obvious na... but tum saath rehti ho to mujhe kisi ki zaroorat mehsoos (feel) hi nahi hoti...
Sharon- Khushi...the first one to console me...I remember...
Swayam- Umm...I very well know that..! Aur jaisa tumne kaha past affects us but just live in present Sharon...abhi tumhare saath kitne log hai... and mein to ab forever rahunga... so why to shed tears... tears to thode din baad automatically aayenge hi...
Sharon- What you mean...aayenge hi..?
Swayam- Are jab Sharon Raiprakash... Mrs. Sharon Swayam Shekhawat bann jayegi...kyon...!
Sharon *blush*- Oh god!! Hmm...obvious hai na...ab don't tease me okay!
Swayam- Acha baba... now let's go to Canteen...we'll have Coffee...then home and wash your wash first...

Both got up and moved out...  they sat in Canteen...
Swayam and Sharon were talking...he was teasing her...she was laughing... they were having fun... the gang (D3 n Tashan) came out of the RH and from distance only saw these two...
Yash *in mind*- Kaash mein hota wahan...na ki wo Swayam! Dekhta hun...kam se kam baat to start karu...
Others smiled looking at them...so happy... Simmi felt relaxed... she just mouthed "touchwood" and all left... Later SwaRon also left for their home...

READ THE NEXT POST PLZ

Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
Okay firstly SORRY for the boring previous update! 
Secondly, hope this a bit was compensation wala chapter ie Chapter 35th... 
Was it? 

How you found it? πŸ˜•
Plz give honest reviews and do HIT LIKE n COMMENT. It really encourages me to write better and asap also n also UNRES your comment if not done plz.😊

Next chapter is SwaRonilicious...yup it is.! It's ready with me...😳 only want GOOD NUMBER OF LIKES N COMMENTS and I'll update it.

Add -SwaRonWorksPm- to your buddy list for further PMs.

Love,
Sakshi.
Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
1st i m sooo sorry for d late rply...
now...   i loved d update...  plz thoda aur romances de de yar swaron ka...  πŸ˜›

update soon...  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited

This was a really nice update! Poor sharon she had suffered alot in the past, the RH scene of SwaRon was also good. Glad that sharon has opened herself to him. Then abondoned corridor scene was also nicely penned...swayam supporting her and being her huge support was the need of the time.
That stupid jerk yash, i want swayam to beat him if he does anything annoying!
Update soon :)
Edited by surbhimathur - 9 years ago
Thanks for pm n update too πŸ€—
Coming to update
It's was nice n interesting . Well u describe bond of Sharon n simmi , so nicely
Happy to see swaron bonding so strong . Swayum understand Sharon soo much , just jaldi se Sharon Afni feeling swayum ko bolie,
Yash --humm , he want to come close to Sharon 😑 no way . Sharon ... Swayum kya hai

Nice update ... Feeling great to read ur work

Awesome write up ... Next update soon Edited by Kunta_tanha - 9 years ago
superb.. LOve it dear.. Thanks for pm..
this is sooo good yar.. swayam calms her down. that was so sweet.. just hoping that yash is not gonna create any problem.. loved the happy wala swaron.. update soon thanks 4 d pm