Bade Acche Laggte Hai

plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 54

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
omg thats so scary I really really hope she pulls through She will definitely be in my prayers If you dont mind me asking what happened? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andu123

andu123

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone I am just a silent reader of this form never wrote any topic or reply to a topic b4 but. I couldn't stop my self after hearing abt somelnes life is in danger. I just want to share my story with this family my SIL had brain hemorrage a weekb4 Christmas she had grade 5 brain aneurysm drs. Told us to take her to nursing home n let her go peacefully shez only 37 n has 12year old son we were all heart broken when we heard that she only had 2 percent chances but drs did surgery on her she was very critical for 3weeks but miracle do happen our only hope wss prayers n prayers drs. Sd they did watever they cud now only miracle can save her n that's what happn shhex out of danger it will take some time for her to recover but she is with us thanks tl god if Hez with you n if you hav trust on Him He will standby you always remember him. In your good or bad time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhooranii.sharmaarmanzluvsakshi

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
i cant believe it my all prayers are with her...
may she recovers soonest...
i msgd her many times but she dint replied but even in my worse dreams i thought that it would turn out this serious...
hope we see her fit and fine soon... will surely pray for her...

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangautam

Very sad to hear about Neel. Will definitely pray for her speedy recovery. Can we do a round the world prayer. It is easy we do it all the time through any group. Chose a time and inform all members of the forum, so at that time (don't forget to mention the time zone like IST or something so people like me who are not in India can also join at the same time) and chant Gayathri mantra 21 times. 

We do it all the time and have witnessed many miracles. Group chanting has a lot of energy.
Also include the words of the mantra. If you want help setting this up, let me know. Will be glad to help.

please do it 

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

omg thats so scary I really really hope she pulls through She will definitely be in my prayers If you dont mind me asking what happened? 

that is what makes me panic...

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andu123

Hi everyone I am just a silent reader of this form never wrote any topic or reply to a topic b4 but. I couldn't stop my self after hearing abt somelnes life is in danger. I just want to share my story with this family my SIL had brain hemorrage a weekb4 Christmas she had grade 5 brain aneurysm drs. Told us to take her to nursing home n let her go peacefully shez only 37 n has 12year old son we were all heart broken when we heard that she only had 2 percent chances but drs did surgery on her she was very critical for 3weeks but miracle do happen our only hope wss prayers n prayers drs. Sd they did watever they cud now only miracle can save her n that's what happn shhex out of danger it will take some time for her to recover but she is with us thanks tl god if Hez with you n if you hav trust on Him He will standby you always remember him. In your good or bad time

ur post raised a hope in me. thanku for posting..
i wish  to witness a miracle.  in her case too. she is a lovely human yar 

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taashu11

i cant believe it my all prayers are with her...
may she recovers soonest...
i msgd her many times but she dint replied but even in my worse dreams i thought that it would turn out this serious...
hope we see her fit and fine soon... will surely pray for her...

yes tasshu  she dint let anyone know.  we came to know today. she kept this silent from many days.  i was even missing her badly  suddenly got a call from giiri  am  shocked 

luvsakshi

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andu123

Wow!  I am so happy your SIL is out of danger now.  Yes there are miracles and praying helps a lot.

luvsakshi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.