Bade Acche Laggte Hai

plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 54

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

operation started it  seems . her husband is totally shaken .  there is a lot difficulty in the surgery

keep faith in God... hopefully she will be fine...
so many people r praying for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Get well soon.
I am sure that everything will be okay.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 29 January 2013 at 1:13pm

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

Cry wow I don't even know what to say... so shocked.. Praying that neel recovers asap such a sweet and lovely person I have faith and I know you'll pull through Our prayers are always with you neel Stay strong If Im correct with the name then aubine please do keep us updated on her progress.. Heart much love neel 

am so tensed i  wish she be back  in her senses.. i wish some miracle happen

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

I still can't believe this Molly thanx for informing yaar willlpray for her n I knw it's not easy for girija dey are such close friends even though I neva met her she is like my sister n this news made me sad .be strong n comfort giri yar

yes , for me she is like a close friend short span we got so close.  
 she is anemic too Cry 

i dnt know how to react.. i cannot bear another close friend

Edited by luvbalh - 29 January 2013 at 1:17pm

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

operation started it  seems . her husband is totally shaken .  there is a lot difficulty in the surgery

keep faith in God... hopefully she will be fine...
so many people r praying for her

i wish she is safe.. i want a news she is safe ...  only god can help

luvsakshi

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Yeah Brain surgery is very risky and difficult to operate especially with what shes going through I know this is personal but any idea if you know her success rate for the surgery?

luvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

Yeah Brain surgery is very risky and difficult to operate especially with what shes going through I know this is personal but any idea if you know her success rate for the surgery?

this is  second time she is  going  on operation. only 8 hrs passed under observation  again opted for surgery du to heavy bleeding n she is anemic too. i hope u know her condition.. 
docs said 50-50 chances ..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi123fiza

sangautam

sangautam

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Very sad to hear about Neel. Will definitely pray for her speedy recovery. Can we do a round the world prayer. It is easy we do it all the time through any group. Chose a time and inform all members of the forum, so at that time (don't forget to mention the time zone like IST or something so people like me who are not in India can also join at the same time) and chant Gayathri mantra 21 times. 

We do it all the time and have witnessed many miracles. Group chanting has a lot of energy.
Also include the words of the mantra. If you want help setting this up, let me know. Will be glad to help.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanzluvsakshi123fiza

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.