Bade Acche Laggte Hai

plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 54

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Viji could'nt come 2 the forum 2'day but was checking about neel's condition.Can see some hope. still praying 4 her . do take care.

Yeah am feeling better about her.Unice am ok today.Just want to know that she opened her eyes and the got off the ventilator.Only want this to hear.Yeah am much better Inice.Thanks for the concern.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnthewMini1991123fiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 30)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Viji could'nt come 2 the forum 2'day but was checking about neel's condition.Can see some hope. still praying 4 her . do take care.

Yeah am feeling better about her.Unice am ok today.Just want to know that she opened her eyes and the got off the ventilator.Only want this to hear.Yeah am much better Inice.Thanks for the concern.
yup okkasari kallu teriste chalu was talking to giri shez totally shattered viji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

yup okkasari kallu teriste chalu was talking to giri shez totally shattered viji

Mani she is crying and not responding to msg.Hmm God only saying why Neel?How should i console her.Neel vaccheyyave plz..ikkada maku assalu baledu.

lalmadhu

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Mani she is crying and not responding to msg.Hmm God only saying why Neel?How should i console her.Neel vaccheyyave plz..ikkada maku assalu baledu.
ekado chinna hope viji inta mandi prayers waste avavani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuarmanz

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
dont worry guys. i still have faith.. neel will open her eyes 

girija will be alright. its just that  she is under a little stress.. i was telling her to be a doctor more than a friend.. but she could not  i can understand.

she is not replying.she might be busy as jubine's mom is going there.

Edited by luvbalh - 01 February 2013 at 10:27am

armanz

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

dont worry guys. i still have faith.. neel will open her eyes

girija will be alright. its just that she is under a little stress.. i was telling her to be a doctor more than a friend.. but she could not i can understand.

she is not replying.she might be busy as jubine's mom is going there.

yup she started already

armanz

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hi frnds i think we should chant maha mrutyunjay mantra for betterment of neel di's health...
it always works...
my request to all well wisher plz pray for di...
FIZA..

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
may GOD bless her with good health !

Mini1991

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.