plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
This is indeed a miracle . Let us all join once again in prayer  & thank the Almighty. Viji thanks 4 the wonderful news. Now lets hope & pray 4 a fast recovery & return 2 health. See nothing is impossible 4 God. praise God!!
The first thing I saw is da msg from girija neel hase opened her eyes all dis coz of ur prayers guys Ty so much keep praying for her she will recover completely :-)
Originally posted by luvbalh

hello guys,

thanku for all ur prayers. a time for testimony, i witness god's boundless love. he heard us, gave her strength  to open her eyes..

message from  girija, made my day. ðŸ˜Š

good morning  friends,
indeed its a very  gud morning , neel back to conscious,she smiled seeing her family, cried  but still unable to  speak becoz of ventilator. her chest x ray in normal.
she still needs our prayers, she has to breath on her own .there is no infection or inflammations..hoping that she will be out of danger by today. 
i thank all of u for ur prayers ..

this message  made my day . i want to thank u all for ur prayers. i witnessed a agape love today. i never had a beautiful sunday in my life.  plz continue prayers. for the  pain she has to bear. to give her strength and support to pull herself fully .

Please dont thank us mere mortals. We just prayed, God did the rest. We should continue our prayers. Group prayer also should continue all week in my opinion.
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

The first thing I saw is da msg from girija neel hase opened her eyes all dis coz of ur prayers guys Ty so much keep praying for her she will recover completely :-)

Mani really i hav tears in my eyes seeing the love of God.Miracle indeed. Lets continue our prayers.
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Mani really i hav tears in my eyes seeing the love of God.Miracle indeed. Lets continue our prayers.
yes truly a miracle unice n hues keep praying for her
I am happy n content now.just waiting with hopes that she will be normal asap.
All thanks to God.
Sandhya we will do group prayer this week.
Unice He answered our prayers..I am really happy.
omg thanku god thanku sooo much
yest i was happy ...today im jumping with joy...
im so so so glad ur okay di...
god give our d strength to breathe on her own 
thanks molly...best news evr

Originally posted by armanz

Friends Neel opened her eyes.she smiled at her family.
i got this msg now.rest i post in d morning.its middle of my sleep.

its really a gud news... may she hav a speedy recovery now..

Happy Sunday to all n keep praying for neel
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Happy Sunday to all n keep praying for neel
Haan mani its indeed a happy sunday