Bade Acche Laggte Hai

plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 54

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yes I am in for another one I am not able to conc on any thing so I went to temple hope my prayers will save u neel di

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283armanz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 27)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sangautam

sangautam

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

Originally posted by sangautam

Originally posted by sss283

Originally posted by taashu11

can we have one more prayer for her tomorrow morning...

pleaseee ...
I agree...can we have more prayers pls pls pls
can i ask for universal prayers until di recovers completely??? pls
We can do universal prayers every evening at the same time in India and everyone all over the world will coordinate at their respective time zones. So will 8:30PM every night work? I can add some more chants for people from other religions if you want. I know we have done it in the past and seen miracles too, so let us do this for Neel
thanx  
sure sure...its very sweet of u...lets do it daily pls pls...ya do add them too
i dnt want to leave any stone unturned for di's recovery
My day has just begun and i am stepping out now, so if you dont mind I will set it up first thing when i come back in the afternoon that is early morning India time. That will give everyone time to prepare for the night prayer and we can continue to do that everyday till she is completely out of danger.

sss283armanz

sangautam

sangautam

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

We will start this Prayer at 8:30PM Indian Standard Time on Friday 1st February, 2013 (which is 7:00AM Pacific Time in the USA, 10:00AM Eastern Time in the USA). If you are not in any of these three time zones, please check your local time to coincide with this timing and start the chant. We will continue to do this at the same time everyday till Neel is well.

Friends can you just imagine how much positive energy we can send to Neel for her speedy recovery. Picture this: people from all walks of life, all religions praying to their Almighty God from all over the world at the same time. Please pass this on to as many people as you can.

Here is the way we are going about it:

1.       Sit in a comfortable position anywhere you want if you want to sit at the altar in your home, or in any common place of worship, or just on the couch in your living room. The need is to be comfortable wherever you are.

2.       Chant OM three times (take a deep breath and slowly release your breath as you chant OM till you empty your lungs completely).

3.       Chant the Gayathri Mantra or any other chant that you would normally say during prayer time. Chant it slowly 21 times.

4.       We will end with OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTIHI.

Please pass on this message to all your family and friends who can join us. You don't have to just do it at this time, if you want to do this at any other time, you may do it, but also remember that group chanting all over the world will produce a lot more positive energy and that is the need of the moment. People who do Reiki, or Sudarshan Kriya, or any kind of Pranic Healing can also join us at that time. Just imagine the whole world praying at the same time.

Words for the Gayathri Mantra:

O? bhur bhuva? sva?

tt savitr vre?(i)ya?

bhrgo devsya dhimahi

dhyo y na? pracodyat

Those of you who do the Buddhist Chant namyohorengekyo...Nam-myoho-renge-kyo can also follow the same format as the Gayathri Manthra Chant 21 times.

Muslims in the group can chant:  La ilaha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah 21 times

Christians can chant the Lord's Prayer:3 times

Our Father who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,

and the power, and the glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharmasss283armanzjakther7SouLScOREriLuvRamKapoorvironikajain123fiza

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Lord,  

I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace towards my friend. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with your presence.

Let my friend know you are there with her through this difficulty. Give her strength through this difficulty may she  be glorified in her life and a blessing to her family .

Amen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangautamsss283bpatil3armanz

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
may The Almighty give her all the strength to fight and come back soon.. wishing a very speedy recovery..hope she gets well soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangautamsss283Sandstone

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
aww Thats awesome news! Thank you Arman! Glads to hear her condition is a bit better still praying hope everything else pulls through 

sangautamsss283armanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
@Sandhya you are sooo sweet.I will do this everyday at 8.30pm.rest of the day am praying but this may help her a lot.
@Mani our prayers and love will bring her back.
@Subbu we will pray until she comes to normal stage,open her eyes and talk with us.

Friends her condition is same.Still on ventilator,havent opened her eyes yet but that little movement made her husband believe that Neel is fighting and will definitely come back.So she needs our prayers and we shall continue praying.

sangautamsss283iLuvRamKapoor

lalmadhu

Goldie

lalmadhu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Please God be with her and save her.

Our prayers are with u  Neel.  Come back and Get well soon.  We all love u and praying for u

sangautamarmanz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.