Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   

plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 24)

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 3766

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

Originally posted by armanz

Friends one good news which raised our hopes.
Neel responded positively while her husband was talking with her and she tried to move..still unconscious,on ventilator but this is a positive sign.Just a flinch..
Her BP is improving,Hb is 9.5(it was 4.5),ECG normal.just wish that gal to pull through asap.
All this info has brought a smile on my face and i keep on praying for her.


am so happy , a smallimprovementin medical terms but lot to me. she is getting better na.. i wish she open her eyes soon


I cant say hw happy i am wd ds news..d best ive heard...i kw shez stil unconcious bt nw i kw shel pul thru...come back neel di...v r waiting for u...comeback fast pls..pls open ur eyes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuSouLScORErarmanz

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 6910

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Molly she is unconscious and still on ventilator.facial twitchings were intermittent in the morning.now i dont know.facial edema is there.but vitals are stable.Jubine,girija are happy.
Neel's mom was so strong aftr reaching ther she made jubine eat n take his medication.
Neel is yet to open her eyes but you know this is the first good news we got after
48hrs.
 yes.. 

i was badly praying for her mom that she should not break down. its  dangerous for her too.    i wish to hear  she open her eyes.. soon..  jubine has to be careful too. aunty is there to take care.. 

cant stop my self saying thank god for thy mercy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangautamlalmadhuarmanz

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 6910

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

Originally posted by luvbalh

Originally posted by armanz

Friends one good news which raised our hopes.
Neel responded positively while her husband was talking with her and she tried to move..still unconscious,on ventilator but this is a positive sign.Just a flinch..
Her BP is improving,Hb is 9.5(it was 4.5),ECG normal.just wish that gal to pull through asap.
All this info has brought a smile on my face and i keep on praying for her.


am so happy , a smallimprovementin medical terms but lot to me. she is getting better na.. i wish she open her eyes soon


I cant say hw happy i am wd ds news..d best ive heard...i kw shez stil unconcious bt nw i kw shel pul thru...come back neel di...v r waiting for u...comeback fast pls..pls open ur eyes

yeah ..  neel open  ur eyes baby

 girija's phone is playing with me today .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhusss283

sinalbest IF-Dazzler
sinalbest
sinalbest

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 2847

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Its the best news i have heard from last 4 days.
Its good to see that finally god showed his mercy to his one child.

Want to read next msg that she is perfectly fine.

Sagar's friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhusss283

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 6148

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
subbu just keep praying God.she needs them more now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangautamlalmadhusss283

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 6148

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinalbest

Its the best news i have heard from last 4 days.
Its good to see thatfinallygod showed his mercy to his one child.

Want to read next msg that she is perfectly fine.

Sagar's friend

How is sagar now.God please help him.please he needs your blessings.please be with him.
sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 3766

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

subbu just keep praying God.she needs them more now.

Haan di...vl keep prayng til shez back...come on na neel di pls open ur eyes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaisweetylalmadhuSouLScORErarmanz

Saisweety Goldie
Saisweety
Saisweety

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 1832

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
our prayers alway with di god will help to di we all r hear good news soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhusss283armanz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index