Bade Acche Laggte Hai

plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 54

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Friends one good news which raised our hopes.
Neel responded positively while her husband was talking with her and she tried to move..still unconscious,on ventilator but this is a positive sign.Just a flinch..
Her BP is improving,Hb is 9.5(it was 4.5),ECG normal.just wish that gal to pull through asap.
All this info has brought a smile on my face and i keep on praying for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharmasandhyasnMini1991shavii123fiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 23)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Neel responded positively while her husband was talking with her and she tried to move..still unconscious,on ventilator but this is a positive sign.Just a flinch..
Her BP is improving,Hb is 9.5(it was 4.5),ECG normal.just wish that gal to pull through asap.

am so happy , a small improvement in medical terms but  lot to me.   she is getting better na..  i wish she open her eyes soon 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasnMini1991armanz123fiza

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Molly she will open her eyes asap.but for now i am thanking God and also praying him.But its a reason to be happy.

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Molly she will open her eyes asap.but for now i am thanking God and also praying him.But its a reason to be happy.

i was trying  badly for girija.. i count reach her.. i hate this mobile networks.  Angry
idiot girija .. hope she is fine now.. am so happy ..  i am thanking god n i pray  she shall open her eyes quick ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanzMini1991

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

she is  taken off of ventilator ? or still on ventilator. was she  breathing normal?  what abt facial edema?   ha that facial twitching  controlled or not ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

thanks for the information...
thank you god ...
i am so happy...

armanz

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
That is great news.. I am sure Neel di can pull through.. We'll continue praying for her..

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Molly she is unconscious and still on ventilator.facial twitchings were intermittent in the morning.now i dont know.facial edema is there.but vitals are stable.Jubine,girija are happy.
Neel's mom was so strong aftr reaching ther she made jubine eat n take his medication.
Neel is yet to open her eyes but you know this is the first good news we got after
48hrs.

123fiza

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.