Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged (Page 23)

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Friends one good news which raised our hopes.
Neel responded positively while her husband was talking with her and she tried to move..still unconscious,on ventilator but this is a positive sign.Just a flinch..
Her BP is improving,Hb is 9.5(it was 4.5),ECG normal.just wish that gal to pull through asap.
All this info has brought a smile on my face and i keep on praying for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharmasandhyasnSouLScORErshavii123fiza

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Neel responded positively while her husband was talking with her and she tried to move..still unconscious,on ventilator but this is a positive sign.Just a flinch..
Her BP is improving,Hb is 9.5(it was 4.5),ECG normal.just wish that gal to pull through asap.

am so happy , a small improvement in medical terms but  lot to me.   she is getting better na..  i wish she open her eyes soon 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasnSouLScORErarmanz123fiza

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Molly she will open her eyes asap.but for now i am thanking God and also praying him.But its a reason to be happy.
luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Molly she will open her eyes asap.but for now i am thanking God and also praying him.But its a reason to be happy.

i was trying  badly for girija.. i count reach her.. i hate this mobile networks.  Angry
idiot girija .. hope she is fine now.. am so happy ..  i am thanking god n i pray  she shall open her eyes quick ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanzSouLScOREr

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

she is  taken off of ventilator ? or still on ventilator. was she  breathing normal?  what abt facial edema?   ha that facial twitching  controlled or not ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

123fiza IF-Sizzlerz
123fiza
123fiza

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

thanks for the information...
thank you god ...
i am so happy...

armanz

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
That is great news.. I am sure Neel di can pull through.. We'll continue praying for her..
armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Molly she is unconscious and still on ventilator.facial twitchings were intermittent in the morning.now i dont know.facial edema is there.but vitals are stable.Jubine,girija are happy.
Neel's mom was so strong aftr reaching ther she made jubine eat n take his medication.
Neel is yet to open her eyes but you know this is the first good news we got after
48hrs.

123fiza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index