plz pray for NEEL aka luvsakshi. Pg51.discharged - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
neel .. i know how keen u  observe   post ,  no. of likes , , no of comments  i always teased u   in this .  here is a small gesture.. see baby my 3000 post is for u .. wake up neel  we missing u here.  respond quick neel .. i wanna shout out  till u can hear. ur fine open ur eyes speak something .. plzzz

plz god strengthen her.

Originally posted by luvbalh

neel .. i know how keen u  observe   post ,  no. of likes , , no of comments  i always teased u   in this .  here is a small gesture.. see baby my 3000 post is for u .. wake up neel  we missing u here.  respond quick neel .. i wanna shout out  till u can hear. ur fine open ur eyes speak something .. plzzz

plz god strengthen her.

it was very touchy molly🤗
Yaar am a bit late in posting this but today morning i got the message that-
Hi,good morning,last night Neel had a seizure attack but it was minor one,facial twitchngs gone,stable BP right now,tachycardia,ECGchanges also coming 2 normal,Should be on ventilator no improvement in chest Xray infact bad than yrdy.
But one GOOD thing is pain reflexes are present, stil she is in danger zone.

Continue praying friends.
She is responding to pain reflex but still unconscious.All her condition is so complex that this thing cant give us happiness as there other problems which are bothering more.So as for now am having high hopes that God will listen to us.
Dont forget the group prayer @8.30pm IST.
Mani no need to thankme.This is the least i can do.Tc n be happy.
Thanx viji n yes will pray for her tonight
Originally posted by luvbalh

neel .. i know how keen u observe post , no. of likes , , no of comments i always teased u in this . here is a small gesture.. see baby my 3000 post is for u .. wake up neel we missing u here. respond quick neel .. i wanna shout out till u can hear. ur fine open ur eyes speak something .. plzzz

plz godstrengthenher.

Molly she is trying hard to fight back.She is listening to us i think.Praying God for her.
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Thanx viji n yes will pray for her tonight

I said not to thank me gal.Anyways i hope she responds today n opens her eyes.
Originally posted by armanz

She is responding to pain reflex but still unconscious.All her condition is so complex that this thing cant give us happiness as there other problems which are bothering more.So as for now am having high hopes that God will listen to us.
Dont forget the group prayer @8.30pm IST.

thank you so much for update...

sweety please get well soon...
hope that she will get conscious soon @be with her family @ friendz 
god bless her 
thanks for the update molly @ viji😃
Edited by Siacutie - 11 years ago