India-Forums

Impressions29Jan:Broken Dreams-Updated

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika-Swetha-tintin0602Mili27amimustayabafarooquianurao.66--sumana13--honestyfirstslmuriyya6

tayabafarooqui IF-Dazzler
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
 so finally garv will marry gauri ...now i want u all she some light on garv character with out comparing him with sidharth ...is he a good person from heart or out and out a grey negtive like apa sahib or a hero in disguise ...are their any chances of garv gauri love blosomming ...if reative wanted this show to survive then there is a need of good  electrifying love story with strong chemistry btw garv gauri with tarka of triangle btw sidharth garv gauri .only a good love stor will put life in this show.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatintin0602Mili27--sumana13--honestyfirstsunshine99anurao.66slmuriyya6

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Nice write up Koel ...
So we are heading for Garv-Gauri (Gaga) alliance .Day Dreaming...  Thank God it WAS shown today Clap.. otherwise I would have given up on the show right now ggrrr...Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaMili27tayabafarooquisunshine99anurao.66slmuriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

so finally garv will marry gauri ...now i want u all she some light on garv character with out comparing him with sidharth ...is he a good person from heart or out and out a grey negtive like apa sahib or a hero in disguise ...are their any chances of garv gauri love blosomming ...if reative wanted this show to survive then there is a need of good  electrifying love story with strong chemistry btw garv gauri with tarka of triangle btw sidharth garv gauri .only a good love stor will put life in this show.
Hi Tayaba..  hindi serial plotlines and character sketches are fluid.. some times they take different directions on a weekly basis.Embarrassed So a definite prediction is not possible but some references of a likely course can be drawn.The onscreen drama in khamoshiyaan at the current moment is heavily influenced by the offscreen one... if the character Sid does not stay in the show then Garv might be a revenge driven guy who slowly falls for Gauri and has a change of heart to reveal his buried good self.
If the character of Sid continues to stay put then chances are Garv might be a black heart who doesnot care for Gauri but only the vengeance for Appa... he might fall for Gauri later and then direct this vengenace towards Sid...meanwhile torturing Gauri who keeps the flame of love for Sid alive...
Which way the real story would move is dependent on the creatives of the show and I agree they need a strong  potrayal of emotions by the leads to get the audience interested while maintaining pace in the story...
 Edit:
If the character of Sid has change of an actor then the character can also be turned grey...There are endless possibilities to play around with if they have on air time..

Edited by sunshine99 - 29 January 2013 at 4:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaMili27amimustayabafarooquianurao.66honestyfirstslmuriyya6

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Again an amazing post. You expressed each one very well.
No doubt yesterdays epi was a bit shattering for me. I really felt bad for the lovers. And hated appa even more. He is really a very bad human being.
And the state of gauri cant be expressed in words. She is all shattered as her frnd, lover has left her with only questions that nobody will ans. Again silence.
And ya according to me the gunpoint was kept on sid by appa and asavari, garv is not involved because he asked appa to give gauri to him and the path that makesthis happen is all appa n asavari plan.
And i also think that gauri at first will say no to marrying garn then all that emo drama will be staryed from appa..

DanikaMili27honestyfirstsunshine99anurao.66slmuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
ur post Thumbs UpHug

Points to ponder :

1. Wer is Gauri's dad... he is not present at the venue...Shocked

2. My heart goes to both sid n Gauri... Ouch oh it was a sad epi...

3. N mayb this is the first time, things are not in favour of gauri, not going her WAY...Ouch

4. All evil residents appa saheb, asavri... Angry...

5. Precap : Garv looking hot Embarrassed 

6. Lets see what happens next...I just dun see the reason why gauri needs to marry GARV... Ouch

As i said earlier gauri n sid are not even a player now, they will be manipulated by all... Gauri is considered weakest ATM with the turns of event but who knows she might emerge stronger later... what ever reason GARV wants gauri, but with GARV around GAURI will be strong, no one can harm her.

Shocked n sid did agree to be gahr ka jamai... what the LOL...

Edited by riyya6 - 29 January 2013 at 4:54pm

Danikatintin0602Mili27anurao.66honestyfirstsunshine99slmu

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

Hi Tayaba..  hindi serial plotlines and character sketches are fluid.. some times they take different directions on a weekly basis.Embarrassed So a definite prediction is not possible but some refrences of a likely course can be drawn.The onscreen drama in khamoshiyaan at the current moment is heavily infulenced by the offscreen one... if the character Sid does not stay in the show then Garv might be a revenge driven guy who slowly falls for Gauri and has a change of heart to reveal his buried good self.
If the character of Sid continues to stay put then chances are Garv might be a black heart who doesnot care for Gauri but only the vengeance for Appa... he might fall for Gauri later and then direct this vengenace towards Sid...meanwhile torturing Gauri who keeps the flame of love for Sid alive...
Which way the real story would move is dependent on the creatives of the show and I agree they need a strong  potrayal of emotions by the leads to get the audience interested while maintaining pace in the story...

agree koel but i hope sid continues to stay put... it will be fun to watch... Ouch  what ever scnario it is, i still feel GARV is not a bad character... he has a mission n hes 100% on that...he will realise the blunder he has done soon...LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 29 January 2013 at 4:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaMili27honestyfirstanurao.66sunshine99slmu

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Again an amazing post. You expressed each one very well.
No doubt yesterdays epi was a bit shattering for me. I really felt bad for the lovers. And hated appa even more. He is really a very bad human being.
And the state of gauri cant be expressed in words. She is all shattered as her frnd, lover has left her with only questions that nobody will ans. Again silence.
And ya according to me the gunpoint was kept on sid by appa and asavari, garv is not involved because he asked appa to give gauri to him and the path that makesthis happen is all appa n asavari plan.
And i also think that gauri at first will say no to marrying garn then all that emo drama will be staryed from appa..
thanks tintinBig smile Appa is a villain so by default he is not a good human being.He will remain so till you have a new villain on board or the series endsLOLApparently it does indicate of Garv's no involvement but u never know... like the pocket watch was conveniently forgotten by Sid..It could be conveniently shown that the plan was Garv's and A square dutifully tagged along.LOL

Edited by sunshine99 - 29 January 2013 at 7:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaMili27anurao.66honestyfirstslmuriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index