Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
@Rush, Chitra, Noreen - I did not find KC looking back at his office scary or ominous.. not with these trps, they cannot do anything -ve for now.. atleast I hope so! 

@Paradigm - I agree.. KN's performance in that mirror scene was too good.. I loved her performance too!

@Savz - agree with Rush and SuperV! She needs time to heal psychologically! Can happen only with Kunal's help! Lets hope he sees her asap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7karthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe Court Jaana hai!! (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

escape of sid from the hospital seems predictable but if to think of KN then how can they show her escaping from hospital as they cant show running or walking out of the hospital as she is still weak for such scenes to enactDisapprove,or evn if they directly show her at some other place then where?she has no other place to go then what else possibility left is she will disguise herself might be by changing her style to the scar side or may be she plead.the nurse again to bandege her  or smthing like this'but things are getting again unpredictable in the show i hope they keep up with the positive spiritD'oh

I guess Keerti's health may stop the Creatives from showing Siddhi running away from the hospital. At least I hope so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7karthi173parichayan

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hope Sid thinks about her children before she decides to runDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7parichayanshweta_r

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

escape of sid from the hospital seems predictable but if to think of KN then how can they show her escaping from hospital as they cant show running or walking out of the hospital as she is still weak for such scenes to enactDisapprove,or evn if they directly show her at some other place then where?she has no other place to go then what else possibility left is she will disguise herself might be by changing her style to the scar side or may be she plead.the nurse again to bandege her  or smthing like this'but things are getting again unpredictable in the show i hope they keep up with the positive spiritD'oh

I guess Keerti's health may stop the Creatives from showing Siddhi running away from the hospital. At least I hope so
xactly this is what m hoping bcoz both sc n kn hv to be tackeled safely now so thy cant but m still thinking out of certain other possibility except these but not getting any other yet now let see what they hv in store Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

xactly this is what m hoping bcoz both sc n kn hv to be tackeled safely now so thy cant but m still thinking out of certain other possibility except these but not getting any other yet now let see what they hv in store Ouch

They don;t have to show her running na.. they can just show that she vanished from the hospital.. oh God! What am I saying? No.. this should not happen!

olivia7

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

They don;t have to show her running na.. they can just show that she vanished from the hospital.. oh God! What am I saying? No.. this should not happen!
but where,bcoz if they show her vanish somewhere then that on a bit positive note kc will investigate about it from doc n may come to know the truth n will try to find her, then where they will show her ,things are going round n round in my mindOuch

olivia7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top