Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

<font color="#330066">i don't understand siddhi feeling insecure of kunal love for her at this stage. before in a stage it's undersandable,but now they came sofar, they knew they love each other not in words both showed to other the extent they can go for other but at this stage of all wat happened they shown in story it seems not sitting well , it seems like as kunal professional track started so some drama or tension for him n viewers as wat happen to kunal professional track n sinal</font>

Any injury on the face does affect a person mentally!! The fear of people not accepting you is bound to come!! It is at this point in time that the family needs to instill confidence in you!! How much ever the person might love you, insecurities will arise!!
Personally, I don't find anything wrong in it, or this being out of place!!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 "Mujhe court jaana hai!" ---- Music to my ears!! 

It is good to see that Kunal babu is eager to go to the court and is hungry for work and success. 

I feel that they are dragging this track (wounds on face and not coming face to face with KC) because they want to go slow with Keerti and give her time to recuperate (and which is good for her). We can understand that she is insecure because even though they love each other, they have been away from each other for a long time. In time people do change and Siddhi also saw a changed KC - who was rude and harsh with her. So she does not know what to expect.

What I feel is that if the CVs had to show that Siddhi ran away, they could have shown it by now. (more than anything else, it is my wishful thinking)
paradigm thumbnail
It was music to my ears. Kunal saying he has to go to court and not santosh bar/ boxing ring!!
san_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post hima,
Liked the parts involving Kunal and Siddhi. Kunal looking back at the office looked scary for me too..His desperation to meet Siddhi in the hospital room and their conversation, that was a good scene and Siddhi's insecurities are justified. But she better not run away .Hopefully Kunal should meet her today. Keerti is doing a fab job in portraying Siddhi's fears and insecurities in a subtle way .😊
Looks like Gaurav's track  will induce trouble for KC's professional life.😕 About rest of the Chopra's, no comments as I couldn't concentrate on their conversations much. 
Atlast the precap and his "Mujhe court jaana hai" was music to my ears as well. Hope they don't drag this hide and seek game much.
paradigm thumbnail
Keerti is doing an amazing job. And don't kill me for saying this but for 1-2 episodes I have been finding Keerti's performance slightly better than even Samir's. Maybe its the kind of dialogues and actions he is being given, but I have been finding his performance a bit OTT
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
escape of sid from the hospital seems predictable but if to think of KN then how can they show her escaping from hospital as they cant show running or walking out of the hospital as she is still weak for such scenes to enact😒,or evn if they directly show her at some other place then where?she has no other place to go then what else possibility left is she will disguise herself might be by changing her style to the scar side or may be she plead.the nurse again to bandege her  or smthing like this'but things are getting again unpredictable in the show i hope they keep up with the positive spirit
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rush, Chitra, Noreen - I did not find KC looking back at his office scary or ominous.. not with these trps, they cannot do anything -ve for now.. atleast I hope so! 

@Paradigm - I agree.. KN's performance in that mirror scene was too good.. I loved her performance too!

@Savz - agree with Rush and SuperV! She needs time to heal psychologically! Can happen only with Kunal's help! Lets hope he sees her asap!

paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: parichayan

escape of sid from the hospital seems predictable but if to think of KN then how can they show her escaping from hospital as they cant show running or walking out of the hospital as she is still weak for such scenes to enact😒,or evn if they directly show her at some other place then where?she has no other place to go then what else possibility left is she will disguise herself might be by changing her style to the scar side or may be she plead.the nurse again to bandege her  or smthing like this'but things are getting again unpredictable in the show i hope they keep up with the positive spirit

I guess Keerti's health may stop the Creatives from showing Siddhi running away from the hospital. At least I hope so
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope Sid thinks about her children before she decides to run🤢
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

I guess Keerti's health may stop the Creatives from showing Siddhi running away from the hospital. At least I hope so

xactly this is what m hoping bcoz both sc n kn hv to be tackeled safely now so thy cant but m still thinking out of certain other possibility except these but not getting any other yet now let see what they hv in store