Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Liked the episode as far as Kunal is concernedClap. When KC went in to meet Sid, she acted like she was sleeping but when the flowers fell down, he turned back and she spoke to himSmile. For now I am happy that Sid did not run away.Big smile She also spoke to Kunal and did not hurt him to keep him away.Big smile 

Gaurav is a gone caseDead. His dream of police dragging him to out of the house was well deserved.Clap I don't want this guy to create trouble for KC's professional track. I will personally kill him if he does!Angry

I don't understand what the entire Chopra clan is doing at home while KC is the only one visiting Sid. Shouldn't someone be with her all the time? What are they doing in that apt. anyway.. come and do some seva to Sid too! Veena-Raj behas was too much for me.. I did not even listen to what they were saying. The kids don't want to see their mumma?Shocked And mumma doesn't remember kids!LOL Strange!! (like nuut saidLOL) I liked the flask missing from its place and Kunal babu taking chai for Sid in that flask! Nice continuation scene there. 

Feel bad that Sid is desperate to not show her face.. hope KC does see her soon! It hurts to see them like thisOuch!

Now, the precap.. unless someone or something like a phone call intervenesAngry KC will barge into the bathroom and see Sid.Tongue I hope nothing interferes.. because I still fear Sid will run awayAngry if this is prolonged for too long. But I liked him calling Sid to come out and that he needs to go to court!!Star "Mujhe court jaana hai!" ---- Music to my ears!!LOL 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Shreya7898rainzy04olivia7sanasinal0309annavipraja26niharikasinalsan_aishparadigmrainbowgirleshi.nlRajashparichayanRush2220Magesnorzarshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe Court Jaana hai!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Gaurav is a gone caseDead. His dream of police dragging him to out of the house was well deserved.Clap I don't want this guy to create trouble for KC's professional track. I will personally kill him if he does!Angry

this is bugging me...serious tension hai...bahut ghatiya khyaal maan main aate hain...I will kill tooAngry KC looking back at his office was kinda scary for meOuch

Now, the precap.. unless someone or something like a phone call intervenesAngry KC will barge into the bathroom and see Sid.Tongue I hope nothing interferes.. because I still fear Sid will run awayAngry if this is prolonged for too long. But I liked him calling Sid to come out and that he needs to go to court!!Star "Mujhe court jaana hai!" ---- Music to my ears!!LOL 

two lines of music Big smile

Lo dil se sharat lag gaye
Mujhe tto teri lat lag gayi, lag gayi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26eshi.nl-Hima-Rajashshweta_r

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hima nice post
C clan drama...i waited to see sinal scene.but this veena and raj nokjhok Pinch .kids ...their own parents don't remember them. LOL Cvs send them to boarding school .
I loved precap...Kunal calling siddhi Mrs.siddhi chopra Day Dreaming.
I hope no one disturbs them.hope Kunal see her tomorrow.can't take this tension. Ouch
siddhi please don't run away.
What was the time Kunal went to court to fight the case??yesterday when they showed him in hospital.time is 8:45.we thought it's night time.and today they showed it as same day.

Edited by eshi.nl - 29 January 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26-Hima-Rajash

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Have to agree with Rush ,Kunal looking back at his office was scary!Hopefully things won't be pathetic. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-rainbowgirlRajashRush2220shweta_r

0309anna

0309anna

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Sid running away is a possibility as yesterday somebody had posted a tweet where it was mentioned that she will be taking a week break...Though I dont want that but it may happen that they may show this thing...just wish it never happens or even if it were to happen ..Kunal must get hold of her and remove all her insecurities...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26-Hima-

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
hi

the episode had to much of seerav veena raj i felt.but then its okay and understandable bec they have to give SS some rest and at same time we know KN isnt fully well yet. 

i to have neg vibes reg this gaurav track, it will obviously affect sinal. but i feel it will have a huge effect on kunal's professional track, bec kunal maybe asked to fight for the opposite party, while he not want to since it involves his brother. they has to be some purpose reg this entire buildup of gaurav track????

i agree they wasnt any link between kids and siddhi being in hospital. no mention of kids from siddhi;s side and at same time kids to busy with play maybe???, 

liked the sinal scene, but yes at same time felt bad for both.  i acn understand siddhi;s fear. Was expecting kunal will meet the doc after his mom told him bandages arent off yet 

liked kunal sharing his job happiness with raj etc, but again fearing some damage is going to ahppy, whenever they show kuanl too happy something bad indeed happens. hope its not the case this time 

seems the nurse may have some role

and yes i to felt siddhi will either run away bec she doesnt want kunal to see her. it may happen if they want to drag sinal coming face to face 

however hoping kunal pre hand knows about it from doc or nurse and takes charge 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26-Hima-

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Have to agree with Rush ,Kunal looking back at his office was scary!Hopefully things won't be pathetic. 

they are trying to scare us...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7-Hima-shweta_r

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
i don't understand siddhi feeling insecure of kunal love for her at this stage. before in a stage it's undersandable,but now they came sofar, they knew they love each other not in words both showed to other the extent they can go for other but at this stage of all wat happened they shown in story it seems not sitting well , it seems like as kunal professional track started so some drama or tension for him n viewers as wat happen to kunal professional track n sinal 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26-Hima-Rush2220shweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top