Am I the only one who thinks Garv is.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Resh.....

Resh.....

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
It is so heartwarming to see lots of manit/Garv fans. If I remember correctly Danika started talking about Garv's hotness in this forum way back.  I was surprised then why there are no Garv fans when he is so hot.  But now I can see fans  increasing day by day.  Smile

Great going Manit.  You are really hot. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRutintin0602Achava11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am I the only one who thinks Garv is.. (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I have been watching the show only for Manit..LOLI always wishe for GG pair..and gawddd!!!! it took this turn..LOLnow,he is seen almost every night..I hope the show will not be shut downUnhappydepressing to read some articles..

yeah!!!! there r quite many Garv fans here...that is even more goodParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

am_jehanPrincessRuResh.....veds275

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh...

It is so heartwarming to see lots of manit/Garv fans. If I remember correctly Danika started talking about Garv's hotness in this forum way back.  I was surprised then why there are no Garv fans when he is so hot.  But now I can see fans  increasing day by day.  Smile

Great going Manit.  You are really hot. Smile
you are right. I never watched any Mohit's show, but I liked him because of Sanaya. When I started watching Khamoshiyan, I liked his beautiful character and his cuteness.  But I also knew he wasn't the mean lead of this show. I was waiting, then I saw Manit and his presence was enough for me to feel his vib. He was the perfect mean lead. I knew he was immediately he picked Gauri's dad's watch that fell from Mohit. And I saw the hesitation of Gauri's heart to marry Sid. 
It was so scary to comment on his hostess back then ( I did that twice and I didn't get any like) I never bashed him too. His hostess was clearly visible.

I think most of us in this forum knew he was hot, but we didn't like that CV used Mohit just for Trip...they have gotten any other side actor to play Sid. why use a Big star . No fan will like his star to be used like that ???...They took a big Rick that almost cause them their jobs.

As par Monit I can't remember anyony have problems with him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....veds275

-veronica-

Goldie

-veronica-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
he is hot
mohit is cold

VarshaLuvsArjun

Goldie

VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
me too like him

-Keerthi-

Goldie

-Keerthi-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
u r not the oly one.. thr is something abt him i lik.. even more than mohit.. i just started seeing dis serial after garv-gauri marriage.. obviously oly for garv.. he rocks.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subtlesapphire

tej03

tej03

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
so true..

i started watching the episodes with interest only after garv came in to the picture.. i never knew dis actor manit before dis..
 i didnt know sid ( mohit) role was a side character. initially i was like why cv's have taken dis actor who is very average look wise n acting wise as a lead. show wudnt have clicked with him
 i from d beginning felt manit suits d main  lead. den as d story progressed , i knew it is garv who is d main lead..

loving their pairing..it is getting more n more interesting now..

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
SAME, believe it or not but i've only just gained interest in the show after the wedding of Garv and Gauri!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.