Balika Vadhu

AnSh||Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishaare||(AT 87) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
@all

I got several PMs''.and so moved back to read the last few pages of the last AT''

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to the AT because of me. I was hurt and decided to quit and I had too. Ginujee asked me to come and share my problem. I did, I ranted, nobody responded. Jab waqt thha toh koi nahin bola, so I humbly left.

It was Ginujee who expressed her disappointment, so stop giving me advices about it. She was concerned and wrote that.

@Tina

Who sent you the PM???

Edited by QuagMyred - 30 January 2013 at 2:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlukittenServiana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh||Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishaare||(AT 87) (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Some people have no work like sanchi so they spend their time by bashing other..agar kisi ko pasand nehi hai to uske bare me comment karne ki kya jarurat hai mujhe ye samajhme nehi ata..chup rehna ka kya tax lagta hai?

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Aparna

You are a doctor. Right? And even then, you couldn't understand my problem???

You discuss SY, AnSh, Obama, Osama………I wont give a damn. What perturbs me is when I discuss the same things, I am tagged as crazy.

Waise thanks for showing me the mirror. I actually never knew that my posts are not liked coz of the lack of content. Thanks.

And I have no qualms whether you call me DQ, Nautanki or even something really offensive. Its totally and completely your choice. Each to her own.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlukittenVerboseGServianaitsRitzi

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@Malika

Sidyusha AT??? Really??? Seriously???

I may have acted immaturely but wasn't it weird on your part too to keep mumb when I was ranting, and then post frustration later on?

And puhleez! I don't want to stop anybody from discussing about SY but I just want want all, not to bestow me with adjectives when I do the same.

I don't expect anybody to understand me or stand by me.

And I agree I am a Nautanki!

And baat rahi Vedo, Sups aur Anshurg ki…..Get your facts right…Ask them what I PMed them.

And thanks for your concern for me about the whole SY issue. I respect that and thank you for that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serviana

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by aparnauma

Jags pankhi made a post in FT saying that AnSh romancing on the terrace in front of the family is bizzare.But she conveniently forgets how Jags romanced his illegitimate wife in the open fileds in front of an entire village not even bothering about their sensibilities.
Liking one actor is alright but finding fault with everything the other actor does is not on.

First of all...AnSh Romance on the terrrace...yeh kab hua...Shocked

Unless he / she is talking about that blink and miss moment of feeding a bite of pakora...LOL

That was bizzare according to her.She likes Shanky but you don't have to hate Sid.And she even comments about physical appearances.This female writes well. I prefer Mahi a lot.She never crosses her line.I never seen her bashing any character so far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZadi2512

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@Anjy, Khusi, Don, Gow, Uma, Sups, Anshurg, Vedo

Thanks for ur words and PM

@Nivi

A fresh start is always very  difficult. Doesn't Anandi teach us all this???

@Ginujee

I cant even express how much I love you!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZBlukittenVerboseGadi2512ServianaitsRitzi

QuagMyred

IF-Rockerz

QuagMyred

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@all

Anjy said a very  nice thing….relationships are ruined coz of lack of communication. So I just wanted to tell you this.

I am sorry to have confounded all last night…

Never wanted to.

I am sorry on Ginujee's behalf as well.

And as she said...its not about SY anymore!!

Now Please…..Me coming back or not, is a totally different issue, but please the AT should not suffer coz of this. Please don't stop posting and having fun, as last night the AT was stuck at page 130 for so long!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZVerboseGadi2512Serviana

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Phir se no news...then either something huge(most probably indoor) is happening or nothing is happenin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top