feelings for Preity.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Amita is going through a difficult phase in life.She is compared o preity in every thing she does. She is indirectly shown that preity is above her. So her reaction is understandable . Inspite of all these i somehow felt bad for preity today . Whatever is happening , preity is no where responsible for anything happening in Amita's life , Being the sweet girl preity is , shes gonna blame herself for what is happening to Amita . She will be so broken to know her best friend is compelled to compete with her .The show always showed us that preity is more caring natured than Amita's other two friends. So whats your feeling towards preity?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-nav92wadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feelings for Preity." in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Agreed with you. Its not Preity's fault. She is a nice girl. I don't think that she should blame herself for what happened to Amita. She is a nice girl and so is Amita. Both of them are unique in their own way. Smile

Amita needs to understand that she doesn't need to be like anyone to prove others. She is perfect just the way she is. Smile

Edited by -Ritu567- - 29 January 2013 at 11:25am

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ya its not preety fault at all..she is sweet even she believed tht amita can do do aal the preperations she always stands for her

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Yeh agee ite not Preity fault she is being a good friend but the Ppl Around is at fault Comparing her with Preity so that make Amita self confidence got so low ...

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
hmm i dnt understand why ppl compare two diffrnt ppl

onad

Groupbie

onad

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
amita never said preity is at fault.
rather the people around her are at fault for comparing two different individuals with so different characteristics.
but guess this is how d soceity is in reality... the main difference here is preity is amita's bestest friends. hence she is getting more insecured...

i dont think preity felt bad fr herself.. no one blamed her newhr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna

ushmi

Goldie

ushmi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onad

amita never said preity is at fault.
rather the people around her are at fault for comparing two different individuals with so different characteristics.
but guess this is how d soceity is in reality... the main difference here is preity is amita's bestest friends. hence she is getting more insecured...

i dont think preity felt bad fr herself.. no one blamed her newhr

true. i agree with you.
preity muat not feel bad. yes a moment of shock is fine but not bad. moreover the way preity's character has been portrayed she will understand what amita is going through.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.