Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Nancy, Avu, Sandeep see thisWinkROFL

oh God UK ROFL ROFL Perfect one. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Avani~ (Page 19)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by .Avani.

OMG even though I was expecting a b'day thread..I didn't know it would be so beautiful! My jaw dropped and I was speechless for a moment! Shows how much u all care for me Hug This is the best part about our group..we do everything we can to make others feel special Embarrassed 

UK you wrote an intro for me..by god im very bad at receiving compliments! so much taareef Shocked ROFL I can't tell you how fabulous it is! And omg u revealed my latest crussshhh?? Silly whom i want to crush in reality ROFL Shhh dont make JV so phamous!! Blushing

BP!! I seriously love this thread <3 can't stop staring at it! you all really put so much efforts into it Embarrassed Im touched *RP style* I love its pinkiness too ROFL ROFL pinkness ke main bandhu pull ROFL 

PS. The banner is super hawwwt Silly My RP, MN and siddy Embarrassed LOL
you were expecting a thread? Ouch LOL did you notice how UK and me were asking you questions on CC? the slambook , your fav MN scenes were all for this LOLLOL Yep our group is special <3 now whose bday is next Evil Smile and UK i already told you , the intro is fab !!! especially the part about JV Embarrassed BP glad you like it yaar Hug yes my siddy Embarrassed 

i know you love the pinkiness ROFL
Oh Yeah the Slambook thingROFL I forgot to mention about this...We decided to know about your favs through thatROFL Coz if we had asked you directly, you would have suspected our planLOL poor sandy was so confused!!!!! ROFL

Oh, this was the reason for the random slambook request. Confused Confused Yes, you guys confused me to no end. I even answered sincerely. LOL
Hahahaha I read your sincere and honest answers with full of smileysROFL ROFL
Don't make fun of my innocence. Ouch ROFL ROFL
Awww I am not making funROFL you are so emosanal babaLOL

mokshashreeRasha4eva-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyPureBlissMystique.

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Name: Sandy Baba Cool (credit: Princess Avani, the best nickname creator in this forum Embarrassed LOL

Message: First of all, I wish you a very very happy birthday Avani! May God bless you and give you good health, peace, success, prosperity, happiness and joy in your life. Enjoy your day to the fullest with your family, friends and loved ones. Embarrassed Hug

Avani, you have quickly become one of my best friends in this forum. Embarrassed We did not know each other very well before I made my comeback last November of 2012. In fact we had hardly interacted before. LOL But your straightforward, jolly, fun-loving and talkative nature easily paved the way for us to know each other better and become friends. Both you and Nancy deserve equal mention for getting me heavily engaged in CC talks and our lovely although rare spamming sessions. Big smile The establishment of Bhatakti Aatma Gang (BAG) and our activity will never be erased from my heart or my memory. LOL I wish we could find some time for chatter putter as we did before, like those days when we used to finish CCs in the matter of two or three days. Day Dreaming I have had some seriously funny, great (and stupid too) moments with you. LOL Your constant teasing and leg pulling of me and my delightful SaTi dreams by posting demoralizing MayUr pictures and videos has left a memorable mark on my mind. Embarrassed LOL And how can I forget the favor you have bestowed upon me by inventing my famous nickname Sandy Baba? LOL I really love this nickname even though I am no baba. LOLYour naughtiness has never taken a break since I got to know you. LOL At times you can be really sweet and crazy and a bit smart too (remember when we called you a meterologist? Wink). LOL I like to see you this way, and I am really grateful to have you as my friend. Embarrassed So I hope you always remain the same as you are Princess ji. Big smile Have a wonderful birthday! Loads of love! Embarrassed Hug
Sandy baba! How much I love this name ROFL I still crack up when I think how old I've made you...I'll tell u ur latest age tomorrow ROFL Thank you so much for the warm wish! Big smile I really enjoy pulling your leg, having serious discussions with you, spamming with you, complaining about your speed, making fun of ur innocence/firanginess, challenging ur SaTi dreams, irritating you and making u laugh too! Embarrassed Hug In short everything! LOL BAG rules! Cool Infact I miss our sessions now LOL do teach me punjabi soon, okay? LOL And dont worry I'll always be naughty and evil. Aashirwaad do baba ROFL ROFL 

Hot seat questions: Since you had no mercy or pity on this old baba during his reign as HOTW Ouch, he is thirsty for revenge for the countless questions you asked him. Evil Smile LOL But I will take into account that it is your birthday. Embarrassed So, here are a few quite simple questions. Big smile Baba you're so bad Cry ROFL  but these questions seem interesting! LOL 

Q1 - What would you gift Rati Pandey if you were given a chance to attend her birthday party?  How i wish I get this chance someday! Embarrassed I would gift her everlasting happiness..if thats possible! LOL or if i could, i would give her some kingdoms..she wants to rule this world nah Wink

Q2 - If you were given a chance to go back in the past, which happening would you like to have again? I would love to go back to my childhood days..those carefree, innocent days! I wanna grow up once again LOL

Q3 - If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Why? Big smile I'd love to be Nupur so that I could always get stuff to work for my own advantage and also be carefree, happy-go-lucky! Another advantage would be getting a loving hubby like Mayank LOL Nupur had this positive spirit and she believed in trying till she achieves her goal! 

Q4 - What is your best asset? Wink I think my maturity and sense of humour! Two completely opposite qualities LOL

Q5 - Name three things you do not like about yourself. LOL My biggest setback is that even though I want to, I end up doing nothing to overcome my setbacks lol. I procrastinate ALOT..always end up doing stuff at the eleventh hour. And lastly, I'm way too pessimistic..i get tensed easily.  

Q6 - What do you like best about me? Embarrassed I really like your sensibility! Big smile

That is all for now. Be ready for more though. ROFL

Once again, Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Avani!

I could not "like" your post as there is something wrong with the page. Confused LOL

Oh, I am eagerly waiting for you to officially announce my current age Avu. Embarrassed LOLJaldi batao warna is buddhe ki umar out of reach ho jayegi! ROFL ROFL

No need to thank me, this was the least I could do for the princess. Embarrassed Hug

I do not mind your leg pulling, jokes, fun and masti at all. Actually I love it to the core! Cool Big smileYour sense of humor is really amazing and always brings a smile to my face no matter whether my mood is full of joy or grief. Thumbs Up

We have to gather BAG soon. The CC is not the same without BAG. Embarrassed LOL Aur tussi tension kyun le rahe ho ji? Punjabi bolni te padhni vi sikha denge, jab hukam aur time miley. Embarrassed Uff, this Hindabi blending sounds weird. Confused LOL LOL

Avu, Sandy Baba ka aashirwaad hamesha aap ke saath hain. Embarrassed  ROFL ROFL

Lovely answers Avu! I truly loved all of them. Big smile "Give her some kingdoms"...OMG, RP is truly Hitlerish since she want to reign the world. Approve LOL And no doubt you are a special girl since your best qualities are poles apart. ROFL But then, opposite poles do attract each other nah. Wink LOL

Edited by indianfighter - 31 January 2013 at 7:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaMystique.PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by likaboss

OMG even though I was expecting a b'day thread..I didn't know it would be so beautiful! My jaw dropped and I was speechless for a moment! Shows how much u all care for me Hug This is the best part about our group..we do everything we can to make others feel special Embarrassed 

UK you wrote an intro for me..by god im very bad at receiving compliments! so much taareef Shocked ROFL I can't tell you how fabulous it is! And omg u revealed my latest crussshhh?? Silly whom i want to crush in reality ROFL Shhh dont make JV so phamous!! Blushing

BP!! I seriously love this thread <3 can't stop staring at it! you all really put so much efforts into it Embarrassed Im touched *RP style* I love its pinkiness too ROFL ROFL pinkness ke main bandhu pull ROFL 

PS. The banner is super hawwwt Silly My RP, MN and siddy Embarrassed LOL
you were expecting a thread? Ouch LOL did you notice how UK and me were asking you questions on CC? the slambook , your fav MN scenes were all for this LOLLOL Yep our group is special <3 now whose bday is next Evil Smile and UK i already told you , the intro is fab !!! especially the part about JV Embarrassed BP glad you like it yaar Hug yes my siddy Embarrassed 

i know you love the pinkiness ROFL
Oh Yeah the Slambook thingROFL I forgot to mention about this...We decided to know about your favs through thatROFL Coz if we had asked you directly, you would have suspected our planLOL poor sandy was so confused!!!!! ROFL

Oh, this was the reason for the random slambook request. Confused Confused Yes, you guys confused me to no end. I even answered sincerely. LOL
Hahahaha I read your sincere and honest answers with full of smileysROFL ROFL
Don't make fun of my innocence. Ouch ROFL ROFL
Awww I am not making funROFL you are so emosanal babaLOL
Arrey nah, I was just making fun of myself. Confused ROFL ROFL

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Avani 

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
awesome thread,ratians! you guys just keep getting amazing every thread made! superbly done!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVANI ! i have sent a message before,but i just want you to know that in that one message lies my collections of my memoirs on you and your ever supportive friendship...ive always maintained virtual friendship is here to stay...albeit now,previously i didnt...one of the main reason was you ,AVANI! I ALways remember your reminders on birthdays...even then,i completely shrugged off ,could this be real...does the threads require my messages..i realised soon after,it wasnt just requests ,it was a slow build towards gaining trust with a friendship gained in virtual world...trust me,all your frequent reminders were always gripping my heart because i relaised the sincerity behind it..and im convinced i have a friend in my ratians and ofcourse you,AVANI! I always read your posts,your replies on posts and i always admired my gutsy friend whom doesnt succumb to pressures...in short,she speaks her mind even if the whole world gangs up against her...a firebrand in itself...a friend in need..a reminder always ...and in whole...SHE IS MY FRIEND,AVANI !

rads14Rasha4eva-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyPureBlissMystique.

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rasha4eva

Oh I am lateCryHAPPY BIRTHDAY AVU!!!HugDancingI hope you had a great day!EmbarrassedGawjuss thread by Nanz,Rads and UK!ClapStarAwesome!ClapThe OS by radha..ROFLis hilarious!Sati v/s RamaROFLAnd for the first time I am also mentionedEmbarrassedBig smileGreat siggies everyone!StarAnd gosh those Sid ones by Nanz and MDBlushingDay Dreamingoops we are all SHARING himOuchROFLROFLAnd again PBM!SillyROFLWe are so obsessed by this naLOLRemember Avu those pics by Aisha on RP's birthday threadBlushingSillyROFLNot to forget you are the leader in this forum for creating short forms!StarYou know how much prob I faced because of these namesAngry..At first I couldn't figure out what all these meansCryROFLAvu seriously your talks make me laugh even in my bad  moods!LOLAnd how to forget about our "batey" talks in F.b and UK,Nanz,Radha's including your fascination for JV!!EmbarrassedROFLAll the best  Avu!EmbarrassedROFLYou know them na..EmbarrassedROFLAnd I just love the way when you shut up people..and your love for RP!EmbarrassedSmileAnd you are a SRK fan too!We have so many things in common!LOLOh I have talked too much!LOLI want to ask you a few more questions but all those has already been asked by others!god bless ya!Hug

Rashaaa Hug oops i mean ishiii Hug LOL yes i had a great bday! Hehehe i loved the way you described me and our moments together! Embarrassed Yes we have alot of common likes and dislikes. I hope you're not booking any janam for RP and yeah we're already sharing sid Ouch ROFL 
love yaa :)

Arre I have booked  my next janam with her! ..This is bherry bad!OuchAngryROFLYou guys share JV and leave Sid and RP alone!AngryROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Nancy, Avu, Sandeep see thisWinkROFL

ROFLROFLROFLUK you are great!StarWink

-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.PureBliss

Post Reply New Post