.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

(By Radha)

(29th JANUARY,2013)

NRIians on a conference call-

Avani: Hi all!! how are you people?

Nanz: Hi Avu and everyone else too!!

Nikki: yeah exactly!! you know there is going to be a special interview of Rati di tomorrow.. 
they are going to show on sbs..

Yukti: oh no.. im not free tomorrow :(

Avu: why uk where are you going?

Yukti: nothing special.. have some work..

me: I have exams coming up :(

Avani: I'm very very happy that there is something on rati di tomorrow..

Ishi: why whats so special tomorrow?

Avani: You people know na.. don't pretend you don't know..

Nanz; no seriously avu wts there? 

Avani" bp?? don't act smart with me ok..

Nanz: What are you talking about avu? Tell me fast or lets talk tomorrow.. im really tired.. its 2am here.. 
im off to sleep! Goodnight guys!

Avani: b.but?

Yukti: yeah even im feeling sleepy..goodnight!

PD: goodnight all!

Everyone said goddbyes and disconnected the call..

Avani was left disaapointed .. 
Avani to herself: were they pretending or they really don't know.. everyone is really busy in some work or the other.. 
*sigh*  I'd better sleep npw.. I don't feel like staying awake till 12 now..

What she didn't know was at that very moment there were a lot of things going on!

On phone-

Radhika: Everything is done then?

Shilpa: yes, yes the hall is booked!

me: I've given the order for the cake.. will get it while coming..

Yukti: Now part 2 of the plan!! everyone knows what to do right?  N don't forget peple.. don't call her today night!

The night passed and the next day arised..30th of January..

Avani used to rise with excitement at every phone call, but would be dissapointed seeing it was not from any of the NRIians
At 4pm

Just then her phone rang: 

Avu: hello?

Nanz: Its me Avu, Nancy.. 

Avu: I knew you would call in the end NANZ! YOU REMEMBERED FINALLY?

nanz: what are you saying? oh do you mean that siggy you requested from me? Go to my account and..

Avu: Oh not that!! ughh.. go im not talking to you..im very angry right now..

Just then the doorbell rang..

Avani disconnected the call and went to open the door..
She opened the door and-

SURPRISE!!!

Avani was left open mouthed!!

All the NRIians Yukti, Nancy, Nikhila, Moona, Shreyu, Me, PD, Khushi, Kheya, Ishika, Radhika, Sandeep, Sachin,Mahesh,
Shilpa,Moksha and Pinky were standing before her!

Avu: :o :o Wh..what..

PD: How was the surprise?? Happy Birthday! :) Sorry for not wishing you earlier but then it wouldn't be a surprise right? ;)

Avu: omg! I was suspicious at the beginning ut then i really thought that you all had forgotten my birthday!

Moona: Get ready now.. we have to leave for the party!

Avani got ready fast and we headed for the party,,

On reaching the party hall we found that there was dark eveywhere..

Ishika: what happened to the lights..

before anyone could do more than wonder.. lights were on and a shower of petals fell upon Avani..

Avu: omg.. wow.. this is wonderful.. 

Radha:  actually we didn't do this petals thing.. who did it? Did any of you plan this?

Yukti: no.. who did it then? 

Just then someone came walking towards avani..

Avu: Rati ! :O

RP: Wish you a very very happy birthday Avani or princess as you like yourself to be called! ;)
Let me tell you, before you all wonder, these petal thing was planned by me.. I came here and saw that you all were not here so i decided this little surprise ! ;)

Avu: omg..I can't believe! I never expected..

RP: I had promised you all that i would be always there for you all.. as you all are always there for me.. in all ups and downs.. wouldn't i come for gudiya's bday! ;)

Avani was on cloud nine!! We all went in to cut the cake..

All: Happy birthday tooo youuu.. haaapy biiirthdayy to dear avani.. happy birthday to you..

Rati was in a very mischevious mood that day.. when avani cut the cake she picked up the cake quitly and put in on Avani's face!
Then all of us followed!! 

Afterwards-

Sandeep: Hey Rati, this is Sandeep, naam toh suna hi hoga? The great SaTi follower..

Rati: Hi Sandeep! ermm.. SaTi? whats that?

Just then Mahesh interrupted..

Mahesh: Not so fast Sandeep,  Rati you know me right..remember Mahesh? 

Rati di remembered the funny incident that had happened at surhi's birthday and started laughing! :D

Rati: omg.. how could i forget that.. btw Sandeep what is sati?

Sandeep: Its Sandeep+ Rati .. SaTi

Mahesh: Rati, let me tell you Rama that is Rati plus Mahesh is more famous ..

Sandeep: No Sati

Mahesh: RaMa

Sati.. RaMa

Rati di started laughing seeing them fighting.. they both were so lost that they didn't see Sachin come there..

Sachin: Rati, please come and dance with me..

Rati looked once at Sandeep and Mahesh and went away to dance with Sachin!

Sati..rama..sat..rama..

Avani: you know right now its neither sati nor rama.. look there! :P

They both looked at sachin dancing with rati and went running there!!

Rati, sweet as evr danced with all of them, especially with Avani..!!

While leaving Rati di to Avani-

Happy Birthday once again Avani.. and here is a small gift for you!

Avani opened it .. it was a pic of Rati with all of us!!

Avani: omg thank you so much Rati!! I'll never ever forget this birthday!! Thankyou for making my day special!!

With that happy note everyone left..

Moona: Rati di please come with us.. me and Nikhila will drop you..

Nikhila: Yes di come with us!!

With that happy note the party ended! 

Edited by likaboss - 11 years ago
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Wishing you a very happy birthday Avani ! May god give you all the happiness and success<3 and enjoy your day to the fullest. You are one of my bestieee. Love you loads God knows how many times you've cracked me up with your non sense and humourous talks🤣 Seriously girl ! you always widen my smile with your comments. You are someone with whom everyone would love to chat. If in real life I were given chance to meet one among all NRIians, my first choice would be you. Yes I seriously want to meet you one day! The insane, crazy, cute and smart avani🤣 I love you yar🤗 Ek hazaron meri Sisa hai🤣 And who can forget the nicknames and short forms?🤣🤣🤣 They are internationally famous on IF🤣 And the most famous one is your JV😎Okay okay no need to blush after listening his name otherwise you'll also be trapped in his pinkness🤣. There may be thousands of hillarious convos and chats we had together especially with Nancy and Radha. And By God all those will make you insane  if you sit up reading them again! 🤣 Recent one we had in CC that chatting via songs...

This is my favourite convo of yours

.Avani.

IF-Sizzlerz

Direct Link   Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Originally posted by ShreyuArTi4eva

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

"Punar Vivah" of RishTa where people will says "Yeh RishTa kya kehe latha hain" and RishTa says "Pavitra Rishta"

then Indira says "Phir shubaah hogi" 

😳

Bang on! 🤣 🤣 

Im waiting for this subaah to arrive 😳

m wandering subah hoone k bad indu kya bolegi😆

sab khatm hoke bhi kuch to baaki hai😆🤣

ek hazaaron mein naya hero hai 😳 🤣 

@bold OMG 🤣
ROFL !! 🤣 🤣 🤣

And we fans will sing "bade achche lagte hai" 🤣 🤣 

Oh God this was so hillarious ! Avani you are so funny yar.😆..And saath  saath intelligent and creative bhi 😳 I love how you debate when anyone says anything against RP or Indira..Moreover I am fan of your writing skills <3 No one can write intros of NRIians better than you.🤗 I've tried writing your intro. Don't know how did it come out🤔 Aur maine toh suna hai, you top your class😲 Awww my intelligent sisa I am so proud of you🤗I know you'll ace your further exams. 😆May you achieve all you goals.🤗Love ya..Bhagwaan tujhe aashirwaad de, aur tujhe JV jaisa pati de 🤣

Janam din mubarak ho Avani ji😳
Ahh meri BP happy happy happy HAPPY Birthdaay!!!!! 🤗 BP//EHM//SISA//Sid ki Behen 😳 😃 wish you all the happiness and success and everything in life 🤗 🤗also one day you become a very good doctor 🤗
god knows how much fun i have when i talk to you 😆 your seriously funny yaar 🤣 we have so much memories together <3 be it on AT/FB/CC sometimes all the places at once 😆and the convos we have had 🤣 the most memorable one that MN one 🤣 and in the future dont know what other pagal things we will talk about 😆 love you yaar! also hate you for showing me uncut wala PBM  do you know how crazy you made me after showing that 🤣 and the i love you one 😳 🤣 you are seriously one of a kind 😆 let me do some more tareef  okay you can be really sweet at times 😳 and khadoos also 😳 esp when you make fun of my firanginess 😭😆Your a awesome debater! love how you can shut people up 😆 and oh your creative mind 🤣 the nicknames you have given everyone! i think you made BP/Dhakku😆PD/MB/the wrestler one 😳😆 LS/LK/BBJ? not sure who made that one 😆and your latest one being SISA 🤣 how did you even think of that 😆 and ofc you are bherry smart 😎 love how you love RP 😳 but next janam is still mine 😳 and your love for JV 🤣 ... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3090463?pn=23 << remember this thread? haha we had lot of fun talking about banaya there BP 😆 and all NRIans did so much masti and drooling 
okay back to your birthday 😆 Happy birthday once again 🤗hope you enjoy this thread , first time making something like this 😆 and love you 😳 🤗 

Name: KHEYA 
Message: On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Name-Ishika
⭐️Happy Birthday Avani⭐️
Many many happy returns of the day!😳May god bless you with you success,happiness and joys!😃🥳

It was first in RP's birthday thread we met..😳 and we have a gala time over there isn't it😆😳Then through our discussions in AT we soon became friends😃You are a sweet,friendly,straight forward and a 🤔 little crazyy just like me😎🤣..love ya❤️HAVE A BLAST😎🥳ON YOUR DAY BIRTHDAY  GIRL!!

HOT q:😎How much old you turn today??😆
How did you celebrate?😳
Describe me in 5 words😳

Name:shreya😃,Dhak dhak girl for you🤣
Message: ummm ok first of all😆Happy birthday Avu darling🤗wish you many many happy returns of the day🥳love you🤗On Your Birthday''
Cherish the warm and
happy memories of the past year.
Look ahead to newer and happier experiences in the coming future.
There's no end to the surprises that life could spring on us;
But hoping that they all be pleasant ones especially for you.
This comes to fondly wish that exciting things keep happening to you, and good fortune smile on you.
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday !!

Wishing you all the greatest things in life,because someone so special as you are deserves the best.  May every dream of yours come true.

You are complete mixture of fun,intelligence,sweetness,naughty,cute,innocent,,,

You're such a special frnd,its always pleasure talking to you anytime,,just cant get enough of yours Banaya/Banana rants and not so latest JV talks🤣and i was so happieshhhtt whn i got to know you r also a true confused hopeless ArTian just like me🤣trust me i seriously miss chating wid u guys alot..bt cant help as m internet less these days🤣and thankyou for giving me so special name😆😆,,anywyz m so sure no one is left in NRIZ whoz nt teased and renamed by you🤣please keep all these quality of urs wid urself alwys as these things of u makes u so much special and.thanks for alwys being so grateful n supporting  to me🤗Enjoyy ur day,,veryy best wishes on this bday!
⭐️Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc):
Hot seat questions:Your most memorable moment of ur life

Your favorite color? 😆

- What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

- Your most special birthday memory?

fav movie?

fav outfit?

fav food?

ur best buddies in NRIZ?

Name:PD 😃
Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): Let me tell you a small story about my VM making😛. I got this idea long back but I use to be lazy to implement it. One day I got your birthday PM from Radha then i felt I need to do this VM by the time of your birthday and present you. So from then I worked with dedication and made "Mein Heroine Hu" VM(small one). I want to stop myself from posting it till your birthday but i am afraid what if it is bad and posted the little one 😳
but when you people loved it i couldnot stop myself from completing or posting the entire VM 😆 and in that way i posted your birthday gift before itself, hope you donot mind 😳

Here is the VM for you("Mein Heroine Hu") : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqeFB4dBwig&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy your birthday 🥳

Name: Moona 😳 

Message: Happy Birthday Princess Avani 🤗 Have a rocking Birthday and Nani is always praying for u 😆 May u get everything in ur life. Stay happy and May God Bless u. 

Hot seat questions:

I'll ask on ur Birthday 😈 Hope so 😆

Name: Shreya ( HDInShi)

Message to Avani :

A Very Happy Birthday Avani !! May this year bring you all the happiness & success that you always asked for... and have a complete blast on your birthday, party as much as you can! This is the least i could do for you on ur birthday, hope you like it !

Dedications:

Hot seat questions: 

1) The craziest thing you've done in your life so far?

2) What language would you love to learn and speak?

3) What's your favourite song at the moment?

Message: Here's wishing you a very happy and fun filled birthday. Hope you get loads of presents😉. May all your wishes come true😳
Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): Don't know how to do this😔
Hot seat questions:How has 2013 been so far. haven't seen u around for quite some time😊

Name: Radha
Birthday msg: Wish you a very very happy birthday my TP 🤗🤗
Aaah.. from where to start!! We've had quite enjoyable and memorable moments!I remember the first day you stepped on the HD forum.. you were quiet at that time.. and then! I used to love your non stop chatters.. which resulted in me giving you the name talkative princess!! Then our avurayu gang, i love it how the way u me n yukti used to post at the same time!! what fun it was! and the mn drooling!! that was fun too!! It has always been a pleasure talking to you Avu im so grateful to have you as a friend!!
Enjoy your birthday!!

Dedications:

will post on the birthday thread..sorry for the delay
Hot Seat Questions:

How did you celebrate your birthday?
Something that you love about yourself?
5 best frinds on nri-
Something about me 😆
Why do you love jv? 😆
Why is this your favorite smiley(😊) ? 🤣
PBM or sajda?
Choclate or icecream?
Rati or nupur?
more coming up on the thread..

Name: Sandy Baba 😎 (credit: Princess Avani, the best nickname creator in this forum 😳 😆) 

Message: First of all, I wish you a very very happy birthday Avani! May God bless you and give you good health, peace, success, prosperity, happiness and joy in your life. Enjoy your day to the fullest with your family, friends and loved ones. 😳 🤗

Avani, you have quickly become one of my best friends in this forum. 😳 We did not know each other very well before I made my comeback last November of 2012. In fact we had hardly interacted before. 😆 But your straightforward, jolly, fun-loving and talkative nature easily paved the way for us to know each other better and become friends. Both you and Nancy deserve equal mention for getting me heavily engaged in CC talks and our lovely although rare spamming sessions. 😃 The establishment of Bhatakti Aatma Gang (BAG) and our activity will never be erased from my heart or my memory. 😆 I wish we could find some time for chatter putter as we did before, like those days when we used to finish CCs in the matter of two or three days.  I have had some seriously funny, great (and stupid too) moments with you. 😆 Your constant teasing and leg pulling of me and my delightful SaTi dreams by posting demoralizing MayUr pictures and videos has left a memorable mark on my mind. 😳 😆 And how can I forget the favor you have bestowed upon me by inventing my famous nickname Sandy Baba? 😆 I really love this nickname even though I am no baba. 😆Your naughtiness has never taken a break since I got to know you. 😆 At times you can be really sweet and crazy and a bit smart too (remember when we called you a meterologist? 😉). 😆 I like to see you this way, and I am really grateful to have you as my friend. 😳 So I hope you always remain the same as you are Princess ji. 😃 Have a wonderful birthday! Loads of love! 😳 🤗

Hot seat questions: Since you had no mercy or pity on this old baba during his reign as HOTW , he is thirsty for revenge for the countless questions you asked him. 😈 😆 But I will take into account that it is your birthday. 😳 So, here are a few quite simple questions. 😃

Q1 - What would you gift Rati Pandey if you were given a chance to attend her birthday party? 

Q2 - If you were given a chance to go back in the past, which happening would you like to have again?

Q3 - If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Why? 😃

Q4 - What is your best asset? 😉

Q5 - Name three things you do not like about yourself. 😆

Q6 - What do you like best about me? 😳 

That is all for now. Be ready for more though. 🤣

Once again, Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Avani!

Name: Shilpa (ur ranting partner😃)
Message: hey avu wish u a very very happy birthday...may all ur wishes come true...may god bless u with d best of health, wealth, happiness n succcess...:)
u knw i luv calling u avu n gudiya...:) i really dnt remember our 1st meeting...bt im sure it was in RP AT... i hv met everyone thr only...lol...also we used 2 rant a lot in d AT n throw r frustration around...thank god we got fb later...we got more vocal thr😆 i always feel nice ranting wid u esp abt ur favs😆 luv 2 always read ur comments n posts...they r spot on...n u n nanz 2gethr make a crazy chatter box duo...luv 2 read ur convos...😃 can nvr figure out ur shortforms...they r always ready evn b4 d full form😆
hey u r a very chirpy, bubbly, cute n intelligent person...u make convos light-hearted...very friendly as well...stay as u r...keep smiling n chattering...😃
Hot seat questions:

1) Siddharth or Shahrukh?😳
2) Wud u like 2 c RP in a negative role sumday...?
3) Rati in a new daily soap after HD or in a reality show...?
4) ur choice of Rati's co-stars in her nxt show...?
5) any actress u like other than RP...?
6) u r stuck on an island wid tata s_ _ _😆wat wud u 😲

hehe time for a very special message 😳 this message is from JV himself <3 , Avu's pyaar ☺️ 

Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai 
Sooraj ne Gagan se Salam bheja hai
Mubarak ho Aapki Naya Janam Din
Tahe-Dil se Hume ye Paigaam bheja hai ;)

(right now Avani is becoming a tamatar...move on to the next post 😳 )

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Avu must be most excited for this part 😳 

The first gift , actually has a lot of meaning behind it 😳 🤣 ahh yes our Avanis very post on India-Forums.com 😎 was on Kasauti Zindagi Ki forum 😲 😆 

okay i wont embarrass her any further 🤣 

^ Avani is very fond of this serial and komolika 😆 

Avu your dream car is a BMW? thanks rads for asking her this question on her slambook😎

hope you like the colour! no return policy 😳 Do drive it 😎 

Okay now some proper gifts 😆
From me your fav jodi 😳 

From UK😳

your fav scene
Mayank tumhari body bilkul aamir khan ki tarah hai...QSQT wala nahi...ghajini wala...arrey sharma toh tum bilkul juhi chawla ki tarah rahe ho haan🤣 I dont know how to stack avis so simple ones made for you

MN so close *dies*

From Raddy 😳

Siggies for you 😳 

From UK

From Boss 😎 

From Moonz 😳 
Ermm tried Siggies 4 u. They r not good but u have no choice but to accept them 😆

Our cute RP 😳

My Sid 😳 Ok ok our Sid 😆 

From Shreya (HDInshi)
A Signature for Your Bday😳❤️

Nupur 😳

Indira 😳

From Dhakku darling Shreya--Ms ArTi4ever 😆 😳 

could make just 1 sig fr u,,though sid is mine bt m giving him to you fr 1 day😭😭..hope you'll like it😆

From Ishii😳
Here is something for you!You were missing them badly and so ..

HOPE  YOU WILL LIKE IT😳

From Sandy Baba 😳 
Okay, do not laugh. 😆 I made my first real siggie. I am still learning all this. 😆 I hope you will like it! 😳 

last but not the least something from the whole gang 😳 
NRIZians Forever 😎

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

FOOD TIME

Your Birthday Cake 😳 RP is feeding it to you , and since i made the cake its very yum so shes eating it aswell🤣  

Veg food for Avu 😳 Your veg nah? hope im right 😆 

CREDITS 😎

Intro write up - UK , Ideas and all RaYuCy 😆 and creations by boss 😎 
Fly in the plane
of ambition,
and land on the
airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU""
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely thread Nancy. Hillarious OS Radha. First time I'm also there in it😳. Thank you for inviting me for the party. The SaTi/RaMa talks were awesome. Happy to note that Rati didn't run away after hearing both their declarations.

Happy Birthday, Again Avu🥳
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BP !!!! 🤗

reswa 😎

and Raddy the OS is awesome yaar! you included the epic SaTi vs RaMa in it 🤣
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Avani! May all your dreams and wishes come true. Keep smiling! God bless you! 😳 🤗

Awesome thread Nancy and Radha! 😃 You guys included SaTi vs RaMa drama, wow!  Great! 😎 😆 Lucky Sachin! :D I loved the OS! 

I will be back for some spamming tomorrow. 😆

EDIT: Sorry for being late with sending my wishes...totally stuck in studies. :(
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy  Birthday Avani 🤗