Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Episode Begins...PART ONE:-

SM Mansion..Full family sitting in the hall..Gay3 comes to SP and says ji 2 days over we are not able to find Ansh then SP says police are trying but they cannot find him..pankaj says Gay3 that ma, papa is doing all things to find Ansh despite yash rude behaviour to him..Yash comes there and tells SP papa i need ur help..He said i know i was weird on you but other than u where i can go for help..only own ppl wil help.He said wat kidnapper said about divorce and remarraige Bua so happy and Gay3 shocked, vidhi shocked SP too shocked but pankaj didnt show any expressions Gay3 comes and tells yash beta Ansh will come don't worry..OMG Bua comes there and says YASH for Ansh u want to take risks..you have 2 daughters and u are going to have a own baby with AarTI why behind Ansh when he is not your own bloodOuchOuch..Gay3 comes there and shuts her..SP says YASH now nothing happening police are searching 2 days but cant find..police not telling me anything but i know they have failed..so better do wat kidnapper wantsOuchOuch

Yash says no papa i will not..he goes to polce station and says about the guy he followed..MR.dabbang nad tells he have throwed a bottle on his feet and we can check in some clinic and they all go all clinic of that area finally in one clinic they came to know that that man is there but..was never shown wat happend..OuchOuch..AarTI full in Ansh thinking in home and was thinking ysh will rbing him..she prepares his fav food items also..when door bell rings she runs and comes and opens the door..Only yash with full of silent..OMG that scene GC rocked with expressions..Yash so broken and helpless type standing she calling ansh and Ansh so many times she pulls yash and asks for Ansh..atlast Yash says AarTIji yash not with me i was  not able  to find Ansh..AaRTi cries and runs in to the house..poor palak stands seeing all those happeningsOuch 

Episode Continues PART TWO:-

AarTi runs and comes inside the room in front of god she sits and cries and she starts lighting the lamps..OMG her hands are terribly shaking and she was not able to light the match stick and make DeepamCryCry..She is in terribly cry..BG wa sAwesome ClapAtlast she light the lamp and was praying suddenly she saws the lamp to get off so she brings her hand from one side and she founds YASH hands covering from other hand..and he shows her the papersOuch

she sees that and shocked DIVORCE papers she asked Diovrce papaers..with full tears CryCryYASH said AarTIji i failed i was not able to find ANSH forgive me..Our Ansh cannot be harmed we cannot see anyone hurting our ANSH AarTIji so we have to do..Both were in tearsCryCry

Final PART Continues...

AarTi got shocked and stands from there and says YASHJI i cannot do this she is so broken poor ladyCryCryCry..He says AarTIji we don't have any choice other than this..He continues telling AarTIji we did this remarraige for the sake of kids so we will borke our relationship for our kids tooOuchShockedCryCry..AarTI seeing yash in full shock..OMG he fatafat signed the papers...Ouch..He have heart full of pain ..He said AarTi i alwasys aske du to stand by me in all my goods and bad times so today i asked u to stand with me in this decision for our ansh and he showing her papers to get signed

Episode Stopped

PRECAP:- 

SP and Mr. Dabang was about to go and Mr dabang was hurt na so he is limping in footLOLLOL SP ask wat are u alright he syas yes..YASH comes there and calls SP and finds some bledding from Dabang's foot

Today GURU and Krtaz totally rocked the EpisodeClapStar

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanawebkapreshma12MC4821Opandaykapamvatsavita_narineshivnirJasmin81rmishraneeru arorajennyrsroshnuagnii1pritiaggarwalsarika13BsanktalaashsssdArielleJashpasdavisJANNAVanukutty82ReenaKeshachadhewarfarzidtin2000DeviRahimbux21skapu80mshahidlmaharajhhlubdrama011nanidot3lalitha13nerisha3101aaafff.com03rac08goldhorsecynthiagemNisha_abiNandita1970Jannat786RosieCmystifyrenshah21888aasaxena3ivanta29dent4ubutunadeep27HeenapRenita571ahutaA HUGE FANharshi21magicalcupidpps_ppsprefix3angel1959radha105sinipillaiakelapothikPrincess3101ameetasingh4Virekhalukin4goodSoapRubyWoomamatha.IshaMishJ12L85keerthus.9pvanaticMaazzForeverAarYancieloPiie_Devna_-Swetha-SpunkyTigresscherieLoverGauri22*Maleena*vicky91mushkan_2003nirmalac99madhusquareSakhilens1970sita_ramaaimfksfan2sweetysaranjayshu17minnieeStrawbellasoapwatcher1Anu_4_ULeevi05nan0102luv_lvndrrachna1970pushpiAnita1118Krishnaluv94ninandRA17..Mini..AnushaGK-AarYaholic-MSN_VannyZettertaahir004jyoti06-Shayari--Kash-anu93maanseesaru.gEuphoria.villager00SaiSkmfan_2maha9ana56IsYaRoCHeRRashu-SKDgafulu14pickachuleelaa9Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!29/01/12 Punar Vivah Written Update!!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the WU...
I'm so happy that I'm among people who don't mind putting in extra to help out their mates!!

It was a wonderful episode!

A Hi to the Newbies around Approve

Edited by Frozen007 - 29 January 2013 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palbharvillager00gafulu14Ultimate-GCian

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Awww Yash and Aarti.

I still feel that it's a plan by Yash.

And who knows maybe now Yash and Akaash are together because we are yet to know what happened in the hospital.

Thanks for the WU Veena Di.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00Ultimate-GCian

sita_rama

Goldie

sita_rama

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank u so much

villager00Ultimate-GCian

keerthus.9

keerthus.9

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Brilliant episode it seems
thanks for wu till I watch the epi 

villager00Ultimate-GCian

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice take Veena diThumbs Up
Very emotional episodeCryCry...Felt the pain in ArYa's eyes during that divorcee paper sceneCry
I really hope that This turn out to be Yash's plan to reach to real culprit..

villager00Ultimate-GCian

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU!

Great episode full with emotional scenes!!! CryCryCry

villager00Ultimate-GCian

un786

Groupbie

un786

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU. Big smile It was a wonderful episode indeed!  Just a gentle reminder, we are in 2013 now and not 2012!Wink Thanks!

villager00Ultimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.