Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

jealous

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adiya55

Goldie

adiya55

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
do you guys , think yuvraj's jealousy becoz of RC is sometimes unconditional , as in today's epi and the recent hospital scenes , i think for  yuvi  not only suvreen , but any of his friends praising RC, like zorro or annie too make him uncomfortable and dull. pls...share ur views...comment...bye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428simidi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jealous" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supertrouper

Goldie

Supertrouper

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
U mn his jealousy is uncalled and unwarranted for?

HetuChaseVS

IF-Sizzlerz

HetuChaseVS

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
No, i dont find this unconditional ! Thatz obvious... And in that hospital scene, even suvreen praised RC.. So its obvious to be jealous !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidi

simidi

simidi

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i didnt see yuvi in todays episodeConfused did i miss a part?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.