Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Is this Beera really required..?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I also think this BEERA is just not the rite choice for the moment... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghaviachathu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this Beera really required..?? (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
why you guys are after him...bechara...ROFL

well NB love story is a parallel track...and in future his role is going to be important becos he is the person who might help mohan to find addu and prove his love to navi...he is the person who team up with mohan bhatnagar...and to be honest i love his character...he is so hilarious...and currently with dull and sad atmosphere...comic relief is needed...

i don't find NB encounter childish or irritating...it was not irritating...thank god they are not forcing us to accept them by copying MM magic...they have their own magic and seriously i am attracted towards them...

Edited by Mages - 29 January 2013 at 12:44pm

1973anu_Bidzie_

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
There is so much left betwern MM that nanhi's affair is neither required nor something we r looking forward too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghavia

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
its a long leap...so such love stories happen even in the midst of so many issues not being solved...

seriously i dislike EK for bringing leaps in the first place  years back with her famous show KSBKBT...KGGK...KZK...she is the man reason why leap is being shown in all serials...NBT is not spared too...

but since now leap have happen...they can't simply revolve around MM only...a long leap of 12-20 years...is always revolve around the kids with the main leads as parents in focus too...

MM are not teenage lovers...neither NBT is a youth based show...its a family drama and they have to explore all relationships...not only the love story...

nb.neha_Bidzie_

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

the sooner we accept it, the better

i am liking the actor very much, still to see the character in its full charm!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals..geeth.._Bidzie_

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

the sooner we accept it, the better

i am liking the actor very much, still to see the character in its full charm!

i second that...Clap

-Fari-_Bidzie_

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Abhi jinki love story mature thi unhone  bhi koi bada kamaal nahin kiya hai Ouch
Bachche apne age and character ke according hi kar rahe hain..differently Wink

LOL I know...true... MM were supposed to be Matured. At least Megha was supposed to be matured. She always thought Mohan was immatured  But see what happened?

begumpara

begumpara

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nanhi will like Beera subconsciously as he looks similar to her Spidey Daddy - slim, mast, medium height, sharp face, light beard. Kya ise Electra complex ka byproduct kehte hain?

Also I like the visual they show of pigeons flying off a monument every time Beera breaks a TV

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.