Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Rajeev and Aamna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveLiveDance

LoveLiveDance

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
After watching today's scene between RA I for some reason felt as if it was real life. I don't know why but it seemed like Rajeev was actually talking to aamna not Muskan. Especially the last bit with the "kahin to hoga" part. But all in all RA are the best. They still manage to bring a huge smile to my face!!!

Edited by LoveLiveDance - 29 January 2013 at 10:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanzuena_Ms.Foxy.Angel_-SMay31-Siddhi_kashishdabestNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev and Aamna" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
RA are magical simply magical.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLiveDance-SMay31-Nikki_Titli

Shifah

Groupbie

Shifah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I felt the same too, RA the best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BhahiyyahLoveLiveDance-SMay31-Nikki_Titli

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i agreed :) idk y but i felt Aamna acts so naturally for the 1st time in HJNH ...she looked so relaxed wid him..nd 3 mintz scene made my life :) damn they r truly bestest couple...they rock man

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLiveDancekashishdabest

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
i got the same feeling..the dialogues, the emotions the feelings all were so natural..so beautiful and so emotional...it was just perfect..it did feel as though they were talking to each other as Aamna Rajeev..not anything fictional..but that has always been the case...there scenes in KTH had been the same..they were so real..infact when they got married on screen in KTH..people were calling them and wishing them like it was for realEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLiveDance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.