Torn in Two... - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pari_15

πŸ˜†..but ur dp is toh of karanika na? Toh where the yellow guy...??

Ok i think i got it now..sirf sanjz ko dikh raha hai na..cuz she's from mobi..right no?
yup...ekkjhatly...sanj ko hua hai buddhe se pyaar...tabhi mobile se kar rahi hai deedar...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sehar123

another wonderful post by you eve...u r such a good writer..bhai hum tu fan ho gaye...i must say a very good and thoughtful summary it was...

coming to ur post...

If only there were no options...coz choices only lead to chaos...

but keeping everything aside we are so very much ajeeb cuz we like having choices as it makes us feel in control..if we have choices then we feel powerful and a human being is very clever..he himself gives options to people if he wants the person to do the stuff...and this is what happening in the serial also and the biggest example is rohan...and not to forget "the choices we make defines us as human..."

sehar...u are awake so late??!!..great..and thanks..thats sweet.😊

Yes..we do even a five year old likes choices..may be its the human tendency to complicate simple matters...or as u say we like choices coz we feel we have something in our power...some say in the matter...or may b we are spoilt...😊...some say choices give us a chance to know our minds...and some say choices complicate...that's life...
Originally posted by eveline

yup...ekkjhatly...sanj ko hua hai buddhe se pyaar...tabhi mobile se kar rahi hai deedar...πŸ˜ƒ
eve..sambhal lo apne buddhe ko...kahi sanjz ke pyar ke jaal mein fas na jaye 🀣
Originally posted by pari_15

eve..sambhal lo apne buddhe ko...kahi sanjz ke pyar ke jaal mein fas na jaye 🀣
pari...u know me...dosti par pyaar kiya kurbaan..ab toh Buddha ho gaya sanju ki jaan...❀️
gotta go...sorry...will answer when back..😊

sehar...u are awake so late??!!..great..and thanks..thats sweet.😊

Yes..we do even a five year old likes choices..may be its the human tendency to complicate simple matters...or as u say we like choices coz we feel we have something in our power...some say in the matter...or may b we are spoilt...😊...some say choices give us a chance to know our minds...and some say choices complicate...that's life...

hehe yeah i just got free so now internet time😊

very well said eve..this is life..choices are always present..sometimes they happen for us and sometimes to us..the world around us is filled with so many good and evil temptations but yes also a one good choice which we have to make...life gives us many options but we have to choose the best one...

some say choices give us a chance to know our minds...and some say choices complicate...that's life...

yes choices complicates..u know why...cuz sometimes your life choices do not require an 'either/or' situation and kabhi tu ye outcome hota hai k "we can have this and this.." or "we can have this also"...this 'and' / 'also' outcome makes our choices complicate..

by keeping ur self  quiet and only listening to ur heart one can surely make a big choice..one should always go with the options which he feels is right this will never make him wrong...and suppose if it gets wrong then not only one will loose his hope but will also achieve an experience and learn many things...just go with ur intution and it will make it easier for you to choose whats right for u...
Edited by sehar123 - 11 years ago

is it still there.😳..I thought once the whole anniversary thing was drafted...there was nothing left to draft, frame or edit...πŸ˜†..that place gives me nightmares...πŸ˜‰
ek naya task dena tha..πŸ˜†
After ages n now tore in two
Hahahaha
I have to catch all episodes now
Then Comment
Mr. Kundra hahaha every girls behind him ( off screen or on screen ) luckyEdited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago