Torn in Two... (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Ok..mat batao Angry me going...tum dono apne buddhe ko pass n parcel karte raho Angry
ROFL..buddhe ko pass n parcel...hahahah!! koi haseena jab ruth jaati hai toh...ok...the baldie is the yellow guy who comes in dp or something on IF...

Edited by eveline - 29 January 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_15shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Torn in Two... (Page 11)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
another wonderful post by you eve...u r such a good writer..bhai hum tu fan ho gaye...i must say a very good and thoughtful summary it was...

coming to ur post...

If only there were no options...coz choices only lead to chaos...

but keeping everything aside we are so very much ajeeb cuz we like having choices as it makes us feel in control..if we have choices then we feel powerful and a human being is very clever..he himself gives options to people if he wants the person to do the stuff...and this is what happening in the serial also and the biggest example is rohan...and not to forget "the choices we make defines us as human..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evelinepari_15shibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Ok..mat batao Angry me going...tum dono apne buddhe ko pass n parcel karte raho Angry
ROFL..buddhe ko pass n parcel...hahahah!! koi haseena jab ruth jaati hai toh...ok...the baldie is the yellow guy who comes in dp or something on IF...
LOL..but ur dp is toh of karanika na? Toh where the yellow guy...??

Ok i think i got it now..

Edited by pari_15 - 29 January 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Ok i think i got it now..sirf sanjz ko dikh raha hai na..cuz she's from mobi..right no?
yup...ekkjhatly...sanj ko hua hai buddhe se pyaar...tabhi mobile se kar rahi hai deedar...Big smile

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

another wonderful post by you eve...u r such a good writer..bhai hum tu fan ho gaye...i must say a very good and thoughtful summary it was...

coming to ur post...

If only there were no options...coz choices only lead to chaos...

but keeping everything aside we are so very much ajeeb cuz we like having choices as it makes us feel in control..if we have choices then we feel powerful and a human being is very clever..he himself gives options to people if he wants the person to do the stuff...and this is what happening in the serial also and the biggest example is rohan...and not to forget "the choices we make defines us as human..."

sehar...u are awake so late??!!..great..and thanks..thats sweet.Smile

Yes..we do even a five year old likes choices..may be its the human tendency to complicate simple matters...or as u say we like choices coz we feel we have something in our power...some say in the matter...or may b we are spoilt...Smile...some say choices give us a chance to know our minds...and some say choices complicate...that's life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_spari_15shibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Ok i think i got it now..sirf sanjz ko dikh raha hai na..cuz she's from mobi..right no?
yup...ekkjhatly...sanj ko hua hai buddhe se pyaar...tabhi mobile se kar rahi hai deedar...Big smile
eve..sambhal lo apne buddhe ko...kahi sanjz ke pyar ke jaal mein fas na jaye ROFL

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

eve..sambhal lo apne buddhe ko...kahi sanjz ke pyar ke jaal mein fas na jaye ROFL
pari...u know me...dosti par pyaar kiya kurbaan..ab toh Buddha ho gaya sanju ki jaan...Heart

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
gotta go...sorry...will answer when back..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.