Hitler Didi

Hitler Of The Week # 15 (Page 9)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Choose one:
Dazzlerz or Rockerz (colorwise): dazzler
Sweet or Sour: namkeen (salty gives a notion of too much salt)... Neither sweet nor sour. Big smile
PMs or Scraps: depends on the content and how close the person is
AT or CC: depends... If the track really sucks then CC otherwise AT
Kanpur k Roads ya Kanpur ki Traffic: Kanpur me traffic kaha hai yaar ... Kabhi kabhi jota hai so traffic.
answer them
fav bolly actor: irfan khan, rajeev khandelwal, rahul bose, nawazuddin siddiqui, naseeruddin shah, in main stream it would be... Amir khan and ajay devgan
Fav bolly actress: vidya, kalki koechlin, rani to some extent, shabana azmi, konkana sen sharma
fav quote: a man can be destroyed but not defeated (for me man here means just another person with the spark) by enest hemingway in his novel the old man and the sea. Yes, you do have an advantage, the greater the struggle, the more glorious is the triumph in a short film the butterfly circus
.. fav movie: I don't think I can mention all of them. I am big movie buff. To name a recent one... it would be Gangs of Wasseypur, That girl in yellow boots, Paan Singh Tomar... classic ones would be meghe dhaka tara, The Bicycle Thief , Roshomon, pyaasa .   Also, Yuva and The Butterfly circus
fav color: black and aquamarine

Edited by _saumya_ - 31 January 2013 at 1:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplelifeliesl...fari...Pari117

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Pari! I am on my cell phone and look how shabby it looks...
I will answer the rest later and align the ones in previous one too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
rawatpur aao madam, traffic milega accha wala
btw nyc replies, loved dem all, but waiting for next part Big smile

Edited by Pari117 - 30 January 2013 at 2:19pm

_saumya_

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Sumi aaj tak kisi se sawal nahi kiya soch rahi hu ye sub kaam tujhse hi start karu chal try karti huWink

_saumya_

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Q. Sumit Sandeep dono se ek din ek time but alag jagh par meeting ho to kise milengi??? ROFL AB NEXT SAWAAL TA WAIT KAR Wink

_saumya_

...fari... IF-Sizzlerz
...fari...
...fari...

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Faru... Tune bhi mijhe daga de diya ...

Ye toh aisa hai ki bachpan me log puchhte ha ki mummy se zyada pyar karti.ho k daddy se...

Inme choose karne ko.mat bol... LOL

Waise because I love neither of three..
Its the fictional character that I liked.. So the choices are easy... Acting wise sandeep.baswana

Looks wise Mrunal... And even Sumit is just a perfect blend of both. Wink
aww meri mrs Hug
iss mein hum dono ka profit hai just waitWinkLOL

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Clara-

di im just copying n pasting d set of questions hereLOL it was posted by sweetu di on my 1st HOTWEmbarrassedLOL 

Hobbies cycling, reading books(history, mathematical journals or for that matter any good book), writing stories, poems and diary, debating and discussing mathematics and history, singing, chatting on CC and AT (current one Wink ), surfing and daydreaming
Favorite movies (name at least 5)Wink I don't think I can mention all of them. I am big movie buff. To name a recent one... it would be Gangs of Wasseypur, That girl in yellow boots, Paan Singh Tomar... classic ones would be meghe dhaka tara, The Bicycle Thief , Roshomon, pyaasa .   Also, Yuva and The Butterfly circus
Favorite Actor/Actress (Movie and telly both)Embarrassed  irfan khan, rajeev khandelwal, rahul bose, nawazuddin siddiqui, naseeruddin shah, Amir khan and ajay devgan, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, vidya, kalki koechlin, rani to some extent, shabana azmi, konkana sen sharma... telly world ... Rajeev Khandelwal again, Peter Dinklage, Neil Patrick Harris, Hugh Laurie.  
Fav Songs(at least 5)Wink Almost all Bob Dylan's songs, No new years day to celebrate byStevie Wonder, Rabindra sangeet, songs from the movie Pyaasa( jab sar tera chakraye Wink
Fav show you have watched till nowEmbarrassed   NBTNMKK(just started watching) , Sherlock Holmes , Game of Thrones, Big Bang, Nach Baliye, Dr. House M.D., MJHT.
Favorite Holiday DestinationsWink Goa, Venice and Paris (going by the herd view), ajanta ellora, puri. 
Favorite seasonEmbarrassed spring and autumn
Your ambitionEmbarrassed Just to turn up into a good mathematician...
Your dearest wishEmbarrassed only to achieve my ambition... other things,  I don't care.
Most memorable incident
its emabarassingEmbarrassed
Your strengthsSmile my bestfriends, my mathematical skills
Your weaknessSmile 
I easily get distracted, my bestfriends
What do you like about yourselfEmbarrassed I think I am not a hypocrite, may be its untrue but that's what I love.
If you would be granted three wishes what would they beSmile 
make me hardworking, don't get me into fight with people I love (I do that a lot), 3 more wishes
If given a chance to be invisible what would you doWink 
do sting operations
Friendship for you isEmbarrassed valuable
What do you look for in peopleSmile They should not be hypocrites
Describe yourself in five wordsTongue 
mean, logical, trustworthy, peaceloving(with the ones who are not my friends) ... just 4 ... mean and trustworthy are not contradictions
Five people that you love talking to on I-F(excepting you If best friends)WinkLOL Faru, Mona di, Sonie, Clara, Pari
One person(in IF) whom you wanna see in realWink Myself without a mirror ROFL

Now Choose oneEvil SmileWinkLOL
1.Biggest Sumu droolerWink
Conny di,Mona,Ranjini di,faru,danu

2.Biggest Inshi loverEmbarrassed
sonie,Cynthia,Sim,Veena di,meLOL

3.Best sense of humorLOL
Mona,Hema,Mels

4.Biggest Rasu droller
Sonie,Pari,Sim,clara,Siya,Veena di

One thing which you like and dislike the most in meEmbarrassed You are my Kiddu, Eclairs... I love you... oh! while writing I thought I love you  why just one but then I realised that there is indeed one thing that makes you stand out... that is your presentation of POV without dwelling into fights

Edited by _saumya_ - 31 January 2013 at 2:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplelifeliesl...fari...-Clara-

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

previous questions have been answered
hobby: cycling, reading books(history, mathematical journals or for that matter any good book), writing stories, poems and diary, debating and discussing mathematics and history, singing, chatting on CC and AT (current one Wink ), surfing and daydreaming
favorite post maker: Kaanan
favorite comments are of: Walden
most sensible member: Heema di
member for whom you wait to talk: Dhanno kyuki uska koi time fix nahi hotaLOL
member whose one liners are awesome: ACE after that prince harry thing and mona di
helpful member: Pari
member who makes intellect write ups: Well, in this show it is hardly possible to do that
member who makes heart touching write ups: Pari
member who makes emotional write ups: shona
most straight forward member: Mona di
member who debates a lot: I don't know... I generally get into such talks and don't leave a conversation until I am convinced or the other person is
member whom you can never convince: I can convince my mom to be an atheist if I want to LOL
member for best creations: siya... that's her name I guess... loveinshi... hai na?
member for best FF/SS/OS: don't make me choose... my ongoing favourite FFs are Fatherhood , A Mistake, Imperfect Mismatch and Bandhan... I just can't choose between fatherhood and Mistake
member for best dp: Cynthia and Sonie
member for best signature:mine (its HOTW LOL) kidding!! its Clara (for now, her Zoya siggy is awesome)
member whom you consider your elder sister in real: MONA DI and Preethi di(I have recently talked to her and she seems genuine, keeping in view that we have entirely different views, I love discussing with her)
member whom you consider younger sister in real: Faru, Clara, Dhanno aur meri nand rani
member whom you consider your companion: Pari and sonie and Paulomi
member whose name makes you open the topic: Ila ji yaha member hai kya? unhi ki den hai

itne ka reply do abi Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simplelifeliesl...fari...-Clara--dear10-

Go to top