Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 25

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
2. wuts ur loverz name LOL
remember you cant skip it Wink dont try to ghumaofy me, reel life ka nai, real life ka lover i mean okk

Edited by Pari117 - 30 January 2013 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk_saumya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Of The Week # 15 (Page 8)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

u are bad, u tortured me... dat was emotional atyachaar u know, i felt u were hurt dat i doubted u... but tum to Angry
love shove se yaad aya
wanna ask dis now=

you love someone more than anything else, and dat person has even tried to attempt suicide just for you LOL (i meant it was true wala pyaar) and your parents disagreed for the marriage, guy if asks you to elope, what you will do in such case??

I am sorry pari! Ask faru, I told her about it and said that I am feeling bad now.
Ok... About the question. I won't mind eloping in the first place but if he has tried to commit suicide then I am sorry,i would break up with him. if he didn't think about what would happen to me then I don't want to end up with that person.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk...fari...Pari117

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
congratzz saumya for being d HOTW!!!!!!Smile
Hav a greatt tym!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanku appu Hug

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

u are bad, u tortured me... dat was emotional atyachaar u know, i felt u were hurt dat i doubted u... but tum to Angry
love shove se yaad aya
wanna ask dis now=

you love someone more than anything else, and dat person has even tried to attempt suicide just for you LOL (i meant it was true wala pyaar) and your parents disagreed for the marriage, guy if asks you to elope, what you will do in such case??

I am sorry pari! Ask faru, I told her about it and said that I am feeling bad now.
Ok... About the question. I won't mind eloping in the first place but if he has tried to commit suicide then I am sorry,i would break up with him. if he didn't think about what would happen to me then I don't want to end up with that person.
never mind i was kidding, but it would have been great if i opened ur bday post on 1st april ROFL

very well replied Thumbs Up really matured decision Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

remember you cant skip it Winkdont try to ghumaofy me, reel life ka nai, real life ka lover i mean okk

pari... Please don't do this to me. I can't even deny to it. I would have if you didn't know but you know it. And one thing I can't do is write a fake name. please na pari... If you want I can pm you but this is a public forum. I mean I can tell everyone in cc but this isn't only about our gang... It is in the forum.

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

remember you cant skip it Winkdont try to ghumaofy me, reel life ka nai, real life ka lover i mean okk

pari... Please don't do this to me. I can't even deny to it. I would have if you didn't know but you know it. And one thing I can't do is write a fake name. please na pari... If you want I can pm you but this is a public forum. I mean I can tell everyone in cc but this isn't only about our gang... It is in the forum.
Hug
i was kidding, dont be serious..!!!
i just wanted to make u afraid LOL 
yes its public forum and moreover we met for a show! dont worry u will get brain storming questions soon Wink

_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hug
i was kidding, dont be serious..!!!
i just wanted to make u afraidLOL
yes its public forum and moreover we met for a show! dont worry u will get brain storming questions soonWink
Hug
You were successful, I must tell you. I was so perplexed as to what to do what not to do.

I am sure... Ask me something else and I will answer with utmost sincerity. Heart

Pari117

Post Reply New Post

Go to top