Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 25

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by indianfighter

Alright Saumya, I am a bit late with my questions due to some valid reasons...but here they are. Sorry if any of the questions here have been answered before. Big smile

That's OK... Embarrassed I was happy in answering them before but it did turn out to be a real grilling session later Wink

Q1 - If you were given a chance to go back in the past, which happening would you like to have again?  nothing... I am just happy with how things are. and after knowing the present I don't think anything would have the same effect on me. Smile

Q2 - If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose (it does not need to be an Indian character)? Why? It would be Tyrion from A song of Ice and Fire. Because I just love his attitude towards his kingdom, towards what he thinks is wrong and his carelessness towards his already ugly face and tiny body... and there is a dialog that he says to a guy who is a bas***d... "hey bas***d" on seeing him getting upset , he adds "one should never forget what he really is"Smile 

Q3 - Which languages do you know?  Hindi, Bangla . a bit of french... just enough to read mathematical journals in it.  oh if I can add french and bangla, my english is better than these two at least Wink

Q4 - What are your best assets?  where I am is just due to me and that pride is my best asset and my best friends too

Q5 - Name three things you do not like about yourself.  I can't work hard, I easily get distracted, I just keep hopping all around which makes people think I am a kiddish.

Q6 - What type of people do you best get along with? they can have different views but they should  have a logic for what they are doing and can accept someone else's logic if it sounds better. All in all, they should not be hypocrites Tongue

Lovely answers! Thanks for answering... Hug By the way, are you referring to me/some specific forum people with your last answer or was it a general statement? Your wording makes me suspect/feel the former. Ermm

Edited by indianfighter - 03 February 2013 at 4:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Of The Week # 15 (Page 21)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Oh no sweetheart! It was in general Hug
It wasn't specifically for any one at all. Smile

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">Pari:</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">Likes </font><font color="#0000ff">She is so caring... our moma...</font><font color="#ff0000">Embarrassed</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">Dislikes </font><font color="#0000ff">She easily gets agitated ... like why did you listen to someone she dislikesWacko</font></font>

is it the only thing you dislike in me Shocked LOLtake a breath!!! mommy sets you free forever ROFL

Mommy.. Embarrassed... Hug... ROFL
On a more serious note... I don't want you to set me free love. Instead I want you to tell me if I hurt you ever. All I want is you should not be bothered about such pity things. I want you to be free not me.

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">Likes </font><font color="#0000ff">She is so caring... our moma...</font><font color="#ff0000">Embarrassed</font></font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#ff0000">Dislikes </font><font color="#0000ff">She easily gets agitated ... like why did you listen to someone she dislikesWacko</font></font>

is it the only thing you dislike in me Shocked LOLtake a breath!!! mommy sets you free forever ROFL

On a more serious note... I don't want you to set me free love. Instead I want you to tell me if I hurt you ever. All I want is you should not be bothered about such pity things. I want you to be free not me.
Tum mommy ko sikha rhi ho??AngryLOL Mommy knows wats right and wats wrong for herr Embarrassed

Edited by aadk - 03 February 2013 at 7:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Hehe LOL my Swype keypad sometimes guesses for itself appy...

Like this one... U not y... LOL

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
That was ok sweetheart, there was no need to edit that... My mobile is apologizing for having mistaken petty for pity LOL

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

That was ok sweetheart, there was no need to edit that... My mobile is apologizing for having mistaken petty for pity LOL
hahaa!!! Thought u wud feel badd...so edited that part!!!Smile lolzz..Your mobile s apologising!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged

</font>

There is no one whom i have set free  off my life!!Either as friends or memories, all are with me!I just took it in a funny way.And about me ,I expect my intimates to feel the way I do and about others I dun care.Now u might knw wat i feel for u!!!Smile

Edited by Pari117 - 03 February 2013 at 7:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top