_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liesl

sumi ye le my first set of questionEvil Smile  my reaction D'oh

What love means to you?Embarrassed everything

Have u ever been in love wd smeone?WinkLOL already answered, yes

What would u say are your 2 greatest weaknesses?Embarrassed my best friends, I easily get distracted

The one thing you love about your student life?Wink  my friends and debates with them

What will you say 2 a man, who is trying to commit suicide?that will stop him immediately?LOL sharirik sambandh LOL

In which field you think u r separated from the mass?Embarrassed logic and that gives way to mathematics too. Embarrassed

What can totally impress u?Embarrassed logic Tongue

What a best friend means to you?Embarrassed I can't express, its just next to everything

H
ow do u alleviate stress?Embarrassed talli ho ke ROFL on a serious note, by talking to my best friends or these days AT and CC chats too just makes me forget stress but best friend help in alleviating it, AT chats help in forgetting it for time being Big smile

Life is hell wihtout?Smile passion Stern Smile

What can easily impress youEmbarrassed logic

The moment of your life when you were on cloud 9Tongue my teacher's (who happens to be the best researcher I have met till now) nephew told me that sir considers me to be one of his best students Embarrassed

Do you believe in destinyEmbarrassed noThumbs Down

Song you are humming these daysWink 
No New Year's Day to celebrate 
No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away 
No first of spring 
No song to sing 
In fact here's just another ordinary day 
I just called to say I love you
and I mean it from the bottom of my heart   (I learnt it at school and I have loved it ever since)
TV show/s you follow now days(vaise i know this)WinkLOL  HD (if you consider Faru's written updates) , NBTNMKK season 2, HJNH after Rajeev came in for guest appearance, Sherlock Holmes , Game of Thrones, Big Bang, Nach Baliye

An unforgettable day of your lifeEmbarrassed 
Most embarrassing momentSmile

both the above questions have the same answer and because it was embarassing, Sonie please mujhe chhod de... iss question k liye... tune hi sabse VAMP type question puchhe hai

The best compliment ever receivedEmbarrassed 

some moreEvil Smile

Nick Name:  Sumi, Snata         

Birthday:    26th April             

Zodiac Sign:     Taurus            

Hobbies:        cycling, reading books(history, mathematical journals or for that matter any good book), writing stories, poems and diary, debating and discussing mathematics and history, singing, chatting on CC and AT (current one Wink ), surfing and daydreaming

Motto: I do have an advantage, greater the struggle, the more glorious is the triumph    (its a dialog from a movie except for the fact its you instead of I)

another one is I can be destroyed but not defeated (its from a book Old man and the sea... instead of I it was a man )       both of them happen to be my favourite quotes too                  

Ambition:          Just to turn up into a good mathematician.           

Strengths: my bestfriends, my mathematical skills

Weakness:               I easily get distracted, my bestfriends     

I am scared of:         losing what I have gained for past four  years both academically and personally

Pastimes:          cycling, reading books(history, mathematical journals or for that matter any good book), writing stories, poems and diary, debating and discussing mathematics and history, singing, chatting on CC and AT (current one Wink ), surfing and daydreaming           

I Confess:I am mean

My wildest fantasy:    running away from the world to find solace    

Your favorites:

Color:     Black and aquamarine blue                     

Book:  Leelavati's daughters,Almost all Paulo Coelho, Old man and the sea by Ernest Hemingway, parineeta (Bangla version) ,  Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, as a kid I used to read a lot of Enid Blyton books and champak and lotpot and chandamama                

Author: Ernest Hemingway, Paulo Coelho,     shatatchand chattopadhyay

Sport:  Cycling, cricket(just watching) and football, badminton                

Song/Music:  Almost all Bob Dylan's songs, No new years day to celebrate byStevie Wonder, Rabindra sangeet, songs from the movie Pyaasa( jab sar tera chakraye Wink)        

Subject in School:     Mathematics Big smile    

Flower: lily , orchids, lotus                       

Food:  I am a foodie so ... so its all sorts

Fruit:       apple, mango ,grapes            

Scent:     India... it has a smell... believe me                     

Outfit:   depends...  actually,  anything at all                   

Cartoon Character:    the little mermaid and her sebastian Wink     and I loved her dad too... he was so caring 

Drink:  Vodka Wink and screwdriver Wink and masala cold drink... its just way too famous in allahabad                         

Pastime:        cycling, reading books(history, mathematical journals or for that matter any good book), writing stories, poems and diary, debating and discussing mathematics and history, singing, chatting on CC and AT (current one Wink ), surfing and daydreaming               

Animal:      Tigress     

Personal Thoughts:

Turn Ons: Wink                    

Physically '  I don't know... may be clutching of hands or a hug or caressing... I just don't know or you can say I don't remember

Emotionally '  a heart felt conversation

Turn Offs:Wink

• Physically '   why... I hate questions during emotional things

Emotionally '     why... I hate questions during emotional things

both are related and so are the answers

The first thing that attracts you towards someone:Embarrassed Being what you are

Long Engagements?Embarrassed    I have been dating someone for 3 and a half years and won't marry for next three years at the very least... If that's long enough   

Most Memorable Moment:Embarrassed A hug

Hugs or Kisses?Embarrassed             hugs

Blind Dates?ROFL  would love to go on one...LOL Winknever have though

Love at First Sight?Embarrassed         don't believe but I don't question it too.

Courtship?Embarrassed what does this mean?? do I believe in it? of course... nahi toh kya seedhe suhagraat pe milege LOL

Things people doesn't know about sumi ... yetEmbarrassed My master's thesis is a paper which is to be published in March... shhh... no one knows that except me and my advisor

What do you think of meEmbarrassed:    I Heart you... you are a great companion Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplelifeliesl...fari...

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAR.N

ROFL mere bata do mujhe koi problem nai hai aur baki sab ko bhi nai hogiEmbarrassed

Bas tu bol rahi hai isliye... Ermm
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liesl

my second set...yebhi tuje pata hai kaha se liyaROFL
Neha:
Likes khabri hai Tongue

Dislikes aaj kal khabar nahi deti Ouch

Clara:
Likes kisi bhi debate me apna point rakhti hai aise ki there is no scope for discussion un points pe jo usne raise kiye hai and no one can feel bad about it Big smile

Dislikes already mentioned before

Walden:
Likes I love her commentsLOL

Dislikes Don't know her enough 

Sonie:
Likes she is my buddy and one of the liveliest person I have met Tongue

Dislikes she is asking me these questions and enjoying my grilling sessionAngry

Ranjini di:
Likes she just stood with RK in all his ups and downs  and defended him Smile

Dislikes her subject headings for PM gives me a heart attack, always Ouch

Sugandha:
Likes oh! her fun post... it was LOLLOL

Dislikes she won't be doing the next partOuch aisa usne bola but I am sure she will be back... with a bang

Simran:
Likes  She talks sense... never have I seen her beating around the bush

Dislikes she does not come to the forum frequently

Apurva:
Likes Her strong opinions

Dislikes Does not visit the forum frequently

Radha ji:
Likes she is hilarious and I love every inch of her

Dislikes nothing at all... believe me... I am sure she is not perfect but  I just can't look beyond her sense of humor

Diya:
Likes She is that cute girl who loves people no matter what. The first day I interacted with her she sent me chocolates and teddies Embarrassed

Dislikes God! her cell phone ... she double posts and in the second post she double posts LOLLOL

Farheen:
Likesshe is my kumbh me bichhdi hui behen ... I have no idea how she comes to know a lot of things bina uss baare me kuchh bhi bole Hug

Dislikes She keeps up late at night and wakes up on time. Lord knows when does she sleepSleepy

Cynthia:
Likes She is a complete sweetheart ... she would talk to you like you were always so close Embarrassed 

Dislikes Don't know her enough

Emaan:
Likes she is my nanad rani... she accepted me as her bhabhi...  Hug

Dislikes she goes missing all of a suddenOuch

Preethi:
Likes She is one gem of a story teller... and reminds me of a few mils n boons I have readTongue

Dislikes She does not update regularly these days Disapprove

Sonia:
Likes She is a gem... nothing bothers her... she behaves in the best possible way , the rest is up to youBig smile

Dislikes she is so so slow sometimes ROFL

Pari:
Likes She is so caring... our moma... Embarrassed

Dislikes She easily gets agitated ... like why did you listen to someone she dislikes Wacko

Akanxa:
Likes She seems to be a quite cheerful InShi loverEmbarrassed

Dislikes don't know her enough

Heema:
Likes She is one of the most sensible person I know. Stern Smile

Dislikes She has been missing for few days Ouch

Favouriteofall:
Likes Sania is really helpful, she helped me even when she had a lot of work load due to the semesters Big smile

Dislikes don't know her enough

Dhanno:
Likes I don't know how, but she just loves everyone she meets. She would meet you the first day and permit you to call her Dhanno. ShockedThat really is something. For me you have to be a friend to do so. I love that in her Embarrassed

Dislikes She has a confusing and a random time table... no one knows when she comes and when she leaves.Angry

Kanan:
Likes I love her daily analysis Big smile

Dislikes All I have talked to her about is the show , so no clue about itConfused

Ketki:
Likes She is my dhanno's sister. do you want any other reasonSmile

Dislikes well she is new writer so she has been taking her time in updateWink

Pami:
Likes She was my first IF genuine friend. She is the only one who talks to me in bengali. She was the one who made me comfortable on IF Tongue

Dislikes She has so many ongoing FFs but keeps starting new ones and ends up giving late updates Angry
bacchu kisi ka bhi nahi chodna hai...Evil SmileEvil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simplelifeHeema22liesl...fari...-dear10-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Sumi Di loved ur answers Hug
ROFL sum of dem make me ROFL
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I am sorry people... I Heart you all... It was a questionnaire which I had to answer... I love you as you are.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liesl-dear10-

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Clara-

tikkoROFLROFLROFL soumi tu meri burai kar main buraiyon ka sagar hoon ROFLROFL wese mujh main diya lekar bhi tujhe dislike karne wali cheez nahi milegi kyonki i m the best ROFLROFLROFL rest have to rest kyonki i m the best ROFL
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Clara-

you are so enjoying all this... Aren't you? What makes you laugh. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dear10-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

I am sorry people... I Heart you all... It was a questionnaire which I had to answer... I love you as you are.

Aww v Heart ya too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dear10-

Go to top