Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What would you at max do. Ask me questions that would make me gulp a bit. Go on love. Or shall I say lover's love.. 😆
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u are bad, u tortured me... dat was emotional atyachaar u know, i felt u were hurt dat i doubted u... but tum to 😡 
love shove se yaad aya
wanna ask dis now=

you love someone more than anything else, and dat person has even tried to attempt suicide just for you 😆 (i meant it was true wala pyaar) and your parents disagreed for the marriage, guy if asks you to elope, what you will do in such case??

Pari117 thumbnail
2. wuts ur loverz name 😆
remember you cant skip it 😉 dont try to ghumaofy me, reel life ka nai, real life ka lover i mean okk
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

u are bad, u tortured me... dat was emotional atyachaar u know, i felt u were hurt dat i doubted u... but tum to 😡

love shove se yaad aya
wanna ask dis now=

you love someone more than anything else, and dat person has even tried to attempt suicide just for you 😆 (i meant it was true wala pyaar) and your parents disagreed for the marriage, guy if asks you to elope, what you will do in such case??

I am sorry pari! Ask faru, I told her about it and said that I am feeling bad now.
Ok... About the question. I won't mind eloping in the first place but if he has tried to commit suicide then I am sorry,i would break up with him. if he didn't think about what would happen to me then I don't want to end up with that person.
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratzz saumya for being d HOTW!!!!!!😊
Hav a greatt tym!!!!!
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

I am sorry pari! Ask faru, I told her about it and said that I am feeling bad now.
Ok... About the question. I won't mind eloping in the first place but if he has tried to commit suicide then I am sorry,i would break up with him. if he didn't think about what would happen to me then I don't want to end up with that person.

never mind i was kidding, but it would have been great if i opened ur bday post on 1st april 🤣

very well replied 👍🏼 really matured decision ⭐️
Badala thumbnail

2. wuts ur loverz name 😆

remember you cant skip it 😉dont try to ghumaofy me, reel life ka nai, real life ka lover i mean okk

pari... Please don't do this to me. I can't even deny to it. I would have if you didn't know but you know it. And one thing I can't do is write a fake name. please na pari... If you want I can pm you but this is a public forum. I mean I can tell everyone in cc but this isn't only about our gang... It is in the forum.
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

pari... Please don't do this to me. I can't even deny to it. I would have if you didn't know but you know it. And one thing I can't do is write a fake name. please na pari... If you want I can pm you but this is a public forum. I mean I can tell everyone in cc but this isn't only about our gang... It is in the forum.

🤗
i was kidding, dont be serious..!!!
i just wanted to make u afraid 😆 
yes its public forum and moreover we met for a show! dont worry u will get brain storming questions soon 😉
Badala thumbnail

🤗
i was kidding, dont be serious..!!!
i just wanted to make u afraid😆
yes its public forum and moreover we met for a show! dont worry u will get brain storming questions soon😉

🤗
You were successful, I must tell you. I was so perplexed as to what to do what not to do.

I am sure... Ask me something else and I will answer with utmost sincerity. ❤️
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
di im just copying n pasting d set of questions here😆 it was posted by sweetu di on my 1st HOTW😳😆

Hobbies
Favorite movies (name at least 5)😉
Favorite Actor/Actress (Movie and telly both)😳
Fav Songs(at least 5)😉
Fav show you have watched till now😳
Favorite Holiday Destinations😉
Favorite season😳
Your ambition😳
Your dearest wish😳
Most memorable incident
Your strengths😊
Your weakness😊