Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

arakmaszerrahSaHillover101tashug9sophie420_vineeta_suds.ujala26Archi02Siddhi_Sonali.S--epiPhobia--shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29 Jan2013 EpiAnalysis Asad Ruk Ruk Rk n Truth Out" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

it was a good episode...wanted more of asya...

feel asad really sorry...he cant sleep...mamu thing is really haunting him...zoya was really sweet today...loved her speech in the storeroom when she spoke to mariam...just hope ayan doesnt go to asad's house...

good analysis

Edited by EternalFrission - 29 January 2013 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

arak

arak

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Walaikum Assalaam
Finally a bit early today...
nice episode but wanted Zoya to tell Asad...
Rashid's truth finally out...
nice post loved the restlessness of Asad it was so nice of him...
thanks for the post

an_k

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for update...

Loved the India pak cricket dialog, only she can come up with it and her sleeping in Mariyum's storeroom someday to somehow lesser her guilt. She is such a sweetheart. But why sweet to everyone but Mr Six packsWink, she made him mentally crazy this timeLOL. Poor guy..

Will watch for Ayaan Humaira scenes today too, she stole my heart yesterday when she smiled just to see his smile..

Didn't  we guess Razia's deed already, but Rashid a killerOuch Now that makes Zoya and Asad equation bit more crazy or comptaible right there. Lets see how they handle that..

So tomorrow is SBS/SBB segment it seems, so it will more AsYa means more fun...

BTW, how do you feel Ayaan at Asad's, if we didn;t have this triangle clue, I am sure everyone will unanimously Ayaan and Zoya are too similar, and can make Asad crazy like hellLOL But right now, I am fine from fun perspective, just unless they make it messyAngry

Edited by _vineeta_ - 29 January 2013 at 10:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suecan_kshanakyasharan

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

it was a good episode...wanted more of asya...

feel asad really sorry...he cant sleep...mamu thing is really haunting him...zoya was really sweet today...loved her speech in the storeroom when she spoke to mariam...just hope ayan doesnt go to asad's house...

good analysis

yup it was but  abit slow in my pov...

I felt so bad for him when he was restless...he cant come out of that trauma he faced...Zoya was really cute ...Ayaan wont come to Asad' house as Dilshad also said to him the same...
thanks dear

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Thanks dear for update...

Loved the India pak cricket dialog, only she can come up with it and her sleeping in Mariyum's storeroom someday to somehow lesser her guilt. She is such a sweetheart. But why sweet to everyone but Mr Six packsWink, she made him mentally crazy this timeLOL. Poor guy..

Will watch for Ayaan Humaira scenes today too, she stole my heart yesterday when she smiled just to see his smile..

Didn't  we guess Razia's deed already, but Rashid a killerOuch Now that makes Zoya and Asad equation bit more crazy or comptaible right there. Lets see how they handle that..

So tomorrow is SBS/SBB segment it seems, so it will more AsYa means more fun...

BTW, how do you feel Ayaan at Asad's, if we didn;t have this triangle clue, I am sure everyone will unanimously Ayaan and Zoya are too similar, and can make Asad crazy like hellLOL But right now, I am fine from fun perspective, just unless they make it messyAngry

My pleasyre like always...
yeah that was quite funny...She was cute n funny but i wanted her to tell it to Mr Six Pack as he was so restless he is still n that trauma ...
Yeha HUmera has come up as a sweet heart and Ayaan is way much better now...

Razia's charater is far more twisted than what we thought of her...I hope Rashid is not a killer...i guess he is just trapped for nothing...how can such a person commit a crime...

Ayaan at Asad wd e loveable ...i love the brother's scenes and Asad wd be much more different so will be Ayaan...but with Zoya ohh ho it wd be like ""AIK MAYAAN MEIN DO TALWAREN""...
I guess Asad and Ayaan will make Zoya irritated when they will be together hehe...
hope it doesnt get messySmileSmile

_vineeta_

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arak

Walaikum Assalaam
Finally a bit early today...
nice episode but wanted Zoya to tell Asad...
Rashid's truth finally out...
nice post loved the restlessness of Asad it was so nice of him...
thanks for the post

Smile
LOL
same here i wanted it too so badly...
Rashid a helpless man because of his gult...
same here thanks for reading n commenting

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Me to pretty sure he is not killer, he was framed by her. He is nice guy but at wrong place wrong time..

Asad and Ayaan making Zoya crazy, LOL why I didnt think of that..

an_k

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.