Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 30/1 Monu JM Gumi (Page 7)

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 5337

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by --MI--

she    will melt  surely      but  before that  mohan  fans   stay prepared   she is  going   to get  nasty with mohan 
 
 
TRPs ke liye yeh bhi jhel lenge what to do...

Lekz, your thoughts on dipping TRP? Confused 

it has to be given a whole month and then assessed , right? we have been putting up with it all for the sake of TRPs but TRPs have been disappointing

hope this week comes along well
 
 
Fari I guess so we need to wait for a month.
I was checking on Season 1 TRPs...went something like this...
Week 1 - 1.99 ; Week 2 - 1.68 ; Week 3 - 1.82 ...Week 4 - 1.92 and then 2.03 week 5...
So I guess we need to give some more time...
Frankly its hard to predict what these metered houses are looking for ...and rigging is also the rumor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P-Fari-

-Ursh- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 24119

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by UrshP

Hey Fari,Bidzie and everyone about to watch episode when second part loads Precap seeems INTERESTING :) 

Ursh Hug

2nd part?

where is the first part? i am still waiting for the videos to get uploaded

are you watching them on desi tv forum? 


@geethu

i am waiting too Cry

yeah on desitv forum...Loading the first part from the youtube linkBig smile

HeyHug P.S Fari do you have Hindi Tv at home?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16103

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by Fari-


beera ko hua templa wala ishq, itni jaldi iss ki umeed nahi thi, next kantaap will be from mohan to beera for making eyes on navika LOL

Either Mohan will give him kantaap or give him jhappi...depends on how helpful he will be in finding Nemo LOL

mohan kahega - "arey oo hawa ke ghodey pe sawar, kahan bhaaga jaa raha hai, ek dou baar aur bike gira tou pata chale tera dum. Maine tou apni damru pe buhat zulm kia for megha chudail LOL"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 3813

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Me stayed up to watch the episode...& it wasn't a waste...Happy for that

Me liked today's episode very very much...

Kunal & AS were fabulous today...liked Jayashree too...she stopped recording her hatred today...LOL...Good for her and us too...LOL

Hope to C U all on MMT/forum tomorrow...

Bye & Good night guys...Have Fun MMTing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P-Ursh--RadhaMohan-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 5337

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by Fari-


beera ko hua templa wala ishq, itni jaldi iss ki umeed nahi thi, next kantaap will be from mohan to beera for making eyes on navika LOL

Either Mohan will give him kantaap or give him jhappi...depends on how helpful he will be in finding Nemo LOL
 
 
Mohan kantap to Beera will be worth watching.
Bada hero ban raha thaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh--RadhaMohan-

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16103

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by UrshP

Hey Fari,Bidzie and everyone about to watch episode when second part loads Precap seeems INTERESTING :) 

Ursh Hug

2nd part?

where is the first part? i am still waiting for the videos to get uploaded

are you watching them on desi tv forum? 


@geethu

i am waiting too Cry

yeah on desitv forum...Loading the first part from the youtube linkBig smile

HeyHug P.S Fari do you have Hindi Tv at home?

nah i haven't any desi channels be it hindi or urdu subscribed at my home, only english channels

so i watch NBT videos when NIPUN moderator upload them over here usually after 40minutes of the episode
-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 38158

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Beera to saala meri copy kar raha hai Kantaap.

beta beera bohut jaldi tumri E tamnna puri hogi Kantaap muntaap jantaap sab milega Navi se.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16103

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by --MI--

she    will melt  surely      but  before that  mohan  fans   stay prepared   she is  going   to get  nasty with mohan 
 
 
TRPs ke liye yeh bhi jhel lenge what to do...

Lekz, your thoughts on dipping TRP? Confused 

it has to be given a whole month and then assessed , right? we have been putting up with it all for the sake of TRPs but TRPs have been disappointing

hope this week comes along well
 
 
Fari I guess so we need to wait for a month.
I was checking on Season 1 TRPs...went something like this...
Week 1 - 1.99 ; Week 2 - 1.68 ; Week 3 - 1.82 ...Week 4 - 1.92 and then 2.03 week 5...
So I guess we need to give some more time...
Frankly its hard to predict what these metered houses are looking for ...and rigging is also the rumor...

hope we don't fall victim to any rigging this time around...

but yeah, lets give it one month, then we shall worry 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index