Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 30/1 Monu JM Gumi (Page 3)

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 1269

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Mohan doctor ka ek darshan se patient Navika ka ek problem to solve ho gaya. Uska camcorder obsession ek din ke liye chod diyaD'oh

Edited by Pravesh.P - 30 January 2013 at 9:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281Lekz-Fari-

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16103

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pravesh.P

Mohan doctor ka ek darshan se patient Navika ka ek problem to solve ho gaya. Uska camcorder obsession ek din ke liye chod diyaD'oh

but cam corder ka role phir bhi aya in the end of the episode Confused cam corder hai ya koi buri balaa, chimat gayi hum ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lekz

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Joined: 14 November 2009
Posts: 5203

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-



all weak-hearted people must have fainted today, hai re ye nazm, kyun boli ye nazm, megha tu dayan hai, mohan pe itna zulm LOL

thanks for the LU Neelu Hug

sounds like a nice episode, now am waiting for the video. Memories memories memories ahh

gaana yaad aa gaya, mohan ne gaya nahi phir bhi, arz hai

kabootar jaa jaa jaa kabootar jaa jaa
 
 
Fari finally it was Nanhi who opened the window...Megha closed it and then on second thoughts left it open...Big smile
Still looked positive...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281-Fari-

--mancityfan-- IF-Stunnerz
--mancityfan--
--mancityfan--

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 43801

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
an awesome  episode


doc2  i  had told you  megha will say  her  nazm


beera  was  good  today  he is  growing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 9532

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ohhh lu looks interestin one jaldi mujhe links pm karo aaj main epi dekhugi
Mamta ko bol do
thanx fr lu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16103

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by Fari-



all weak-hearted people must have fainted today, hai re ye nazm, kyun boli ye nazm, megha tu dayan hai, mohan pe itna zulm LOL

thanks for the LU Neelu Hug

sounds like a nice episode, now am waiting for the video. Memories memories memories ahh

gaana yaad aa gaya, mohan ne gaya nahi phir bhi, arz hai

kabootar jaa jaa jaa kabootar jaa jaa
 
 
Fari finally it was Nanhi who opened the window...Megha closed it and then on second thoughts left it open...Big smile
Still looked positive...Big smile

Lekz Hug

yep so window and nazm both came, megha closed it but that's still positive, in denial state
--mancityfan-- IF-Stunnerz
--mancityfan--
--mancityfan--

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 43801

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
this nazm  was  about megha  fighting  her  heart  as  she remembers    mhoan  despite all  her struggles   to forget him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ-Fari-

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16103

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

an awesome  episode


doc2  i  had told you  megha will say  her  nazm


beera  was  good  today  he is  growing 

yep i remembered your prediction of last night while reading this in LU , very good vyas! i see you are just proving correct more and more! Wink


Edited by Fari- - 30 January 2013 at 9:37am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index