Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
nice analysis AMiClap 
nice epi it was like demo for what will be considered a mistake ..
full of Gyan excess of everything is badStar ..
liked the epi though goes to show how well Bhabo knows Sandy ..
I am sure bhabo would have done the same thing had she been in Sandys placeApprove
now what is with jalebi Confused..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Debt in Bhabho's kingdom* (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Nice post Ami. No suraj Ouch, but the episode was still good...

for me...bhabo is totally unfair, she knows all the good qualities of sandhya and yet she is playing this game Angry in the initial stage of their relationship bhabo was harsh to sandhya because she was not able to see sandhya's goodness, so that was a little acceptable...but now, why is she behaving this way? see, she knows very well that sandhya will feed the poor children so she came up with the trick and sandhya did as predicted...I feel so sorry for sandhya, this is going to be difficult for her...I hope this three mistakes thing will backfire and bhabo will learn her lesson soon...

regarding the episode, this time I find Meena's new hairstyle, saree and antics really funny Thumbs Up

Edited by niruba - 29 January 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Amli--Liebe-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Ami  a   very  good  analysis  of  yesterday's  episode Big smile  plus   the  lessons  that  u  put  forward  in  ur  post.Yesterday's  episode  not  only  gave Sandy  but  also  the  viewers  abt  what  3  mistakes  that  Bhabo  is  going  2  count  from  her  side.So  Bhabo  is  going  2  take  advantage  of  Sandy''s  goodness  which  Bhabo  is  sure that  Sandy  will  not  be  able 2  resist.Meena's  scenes  were  irritating  4  me  but  she  placing  her  chappal  below  Bhabo's  chappal  so  that  no  1  would  steal it  was  hilarious LOL. Sandy  scene  with  kids  was  a  nice  1  the  way  she  was  asking  them  2  eat. The  challenge  is  4  Sandhya  as  of  now  and  how  she  would  go  abt it.

-SamiR-vish.narenniruba-Liebe--Amli-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
the POVs of our forum members are true...!! Embarrassed Bhabho is planning for mistakes that Sandhya is bound to make...! 

I mean something that she can't resist and that will be counted as one unless someone else like Maasaa appear to correct Bhabho...!!LOLWink

I was expecting this would be her 1st mistake, so was thinking who will correct it and thought may be the Bhrahmin's owuld overhear them and forgave Sandhdya and asks everyone to feed hungry people and then serve them from now on or so...!!Big smileBig smile It would have been a great msg for people from remote villages and places of such orthodox customs...!!StarStar

Back to episode! Yay, i like ur title Ami di..!!ClapClapEmbarrassed

So what happened today!! a set of dialogue and an example of what is  Mistake 4 Sandhya is shown!! Big smile that is it??ShockedShocked no family! noone in the whole team was shown!!ShockedShocked

But the shoot was new! looks like a real location na.. ClapStar! I mean a real temple than the usual rangeen temple that used to come in all StarPlus serials...!!!WinkLOL

Meenu lost her chance, i thought she would faint after hearing Bhabho's lecture...!!LOLLOL

Well, lets wait and watch!!EmbarrassedLOL

And Precap; OMG, Bhabho really???ShockedShocked you will celebrate each and every mistake of Sandhya?Ouch are you gonna be that dramatic istyle lady!! huh...Shocked well we shall enjoy ranting about you then!!Wink

About the latest promo! is Bhabho gonna be like some kind of serial killer? keeping a token?WinkLOL

shehjar-SamiR-niruba-Liebe--Amli-

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
it was a surprise that she forgave sandhya today

bhabo is upto something in surya's shop

-SamiR-vish.narenniruba-Liebe--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@All:- Thank you for the replies.Hug
I think I'm too late to reply everyone comment.Disapprove.
I'm not getting enough time during day to browse forum.Unhappy.

Let's wait n watch how drama unfold.Day Dreaming.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizak-SamiR-vish.naren-sakshi--Liebe-nirubaSwerveBae

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Another lesson from yesterday's epi (as mentioned by Bhabho) was that if you willingly take up a responsibility, then you must do your best to carry it out, rather than allowing emotions to carry you away. Approve  (very important lesson .. especially for a future IPS).

But it seems there is something more valuable than these lessons: Rathi ladies' chappals! They had to be guarded at all times! Shocked  Must admit though; Meena has alot of street smarts! If Sandhya had used Meena's 'stealth mode chappal technique', her sandals wouldn't have been stolen in that episode long time ago! Day Dreaming

Anyways, this 3 mistakes track is getting interesting (maybe cause it was kind of unexpected). The track is sort of like a game show rather than scheming ladies trying to annihilate one another out of pure hatred Shocked Wacko.

Speaking of games, here's one from me:

Guess which one is Meena Stern Smile:

1.    2.  3. MULTI COLORED CLOWN

shehjarvish.naren-sakshi--Amli-niruba

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
SaMiR, difficult question Confused...after cracking my head and pulling my hair for sometime, I've decided my final answer is option 3 LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.naren-sakshi--Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top