Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I was shocked n stunned when Bhabho decided to forgive Sandhya's mistake n considered it as a first favor to her I mean how can she allowed debt in her kingdom?Shocked ROFL.

I really like two advises given by Bhabho n Sandhya in tonight's episode
:-
1.)Extremeness of anything is really denigrative.Star.(It's not always healthy to remain goody-goody with everyone as majority of them will take advantage of it. Here, Bhabho will be gonna take disadvantage of Sandhya or rather say SoorYa's goodness to prove herself right.Ouch.)

2.)True religion teach us to feed hunger people first than those who've already sufficient food.Star.

Bhabho revealed what 3 mistakes she won't forgive if Sandhya do it. I like transparency in this challenge.Day Dreaming. Bhabho has indeed decided to challenge Sandhya's mental toughness as she can't see anyone in trouble.Confused.

As JAMi said in other thread:- Bhabho won't try doing anything malicious. She just will move through such situations where Sandy's right will be wrong for others. So in her eyes, Bhabho is not playing game, but Sandy accidently commits mistake. Bhabho can't be blamed for that from a third person's eye. Wonderful idea. Its like catching fish without hands getting wet.Evil Smile.

Precap
:- Bhabho, Meenakshi and Sandhya visits Sooraj's sweetshop. Bhabho asks Sooraj to make jalebis. Sooraj making jalebis with so much love n Bhabho stops him n ask reason for it.Shocked.(I think Bhabho will tell Sooraj - She has make one favor to Sandhya by forgiving her one mistake.Sleepy.)

Health tip:-Listening is surprisingly the best way to improve your memory. Go ahead, exercise your brains.. So aunties who're stalking forum is really good exercise to improve your memory.Approve.

Edited by ami_dabh - 29 January 2013 at 9:51am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPappu.SuSan4ub2011Samsangeethaakku8910Fizak-SamiR-Diya_DBMisscoolEyesLuminous_Lins-sakshi--Ayeshi-Manjuufarhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTHummesulaiman-Liebe-niruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Debt in Bhabho's kingdom*" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
pooole positiooon! Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Episode was nice.  Nice points Ami.

Bhabho is very wise with her plan though I have to appreciate her for giving Sandhya a perfect demo on what would become a big mistake in her eyes or what she would consider a big mistake.  Sandy cannot resist making such mistakes.

Precap, can't Bhabho wait until they ate the jalebis to tell the reason.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizakakku8910-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ami nice post...u and bharathi ka said abt bhabo's crystal clear game...so come to funny scene in today's episode...how meena covered her slippers with another person'sLOL.omgD'oh...her actions na really funny for me.SillyLOL...v seen this type of persons while visiting temple or any public places...LOL.btw no surya scene and suraj scene..Ermm...

b2011Fizakakku8910-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Amli-niruba

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Balance sheet is never going to be tally Dead

b2011akku8910-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Bhabo surprised me today yaar!
She didn't consider that as Sandy's mistake, even explained n warned Sandy what n how could she make mistakes!
Fair enough.
Excess of anything is indeed bad.

Meenu with her multi colored saree gave me a headache today.Angry

Thaankooz for the thread Amlu!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-akku8910vish.naren-Amli--Liebe-

MisscoolEyes

Goldie

MisscoolEyes

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Sandhya is attending more than one school at a time. One is her night college wherein she will get education to help her become a successful IPS officer.

And another is Bhabo's school of learning.Though not in the most sweet way out there, Bhabo has time and again taught Sandhya extremely valuable lessons. As you rightly said Ami, Bhabo is gonna teach Sandhya the lessons through which the world will not take unfair advantage of Bhabo's choro or beendini. They both are too good to survive in the world out there.

What can I say - Bhabogiri ZindabadLOLLOL

And I was personally touched by the scene where Sandy feeds the children. It was a very simple and effective scene. Deeps did a fab job thereBig smileBig smile

Awesome thread Ami baksStarHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Amli-

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I was confused at the beginning... Cause whatever bhabo is... Playing tricks to win.. Its not bhabo's thing...!!!! But she gave Sandy a demo... It was fair enough cause viewers were also in doubt what kinds of mistakes r gonna be count as mistakes...!!! 
Nice analysis Ami di... Loved JAM's saying too...!!! U, Sindu, Farhana apu, Sambar, JAM r the true DABHians who r still with it , taking care of it in it's controversial n critical moments...!!! Just claps for u people...!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top