Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Mithvi and their Cooking session :p (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

@ Hema ... your siggy pics are AWESOME ...  Thumbs Up

Mithvi look sooo good together ...  Day Dreaming

All Thanks to our Pic gallery & @RimzyDay DreamingAwesome na..Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mithvi and their Cooking session :p (Page 4)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by luvsati

I m not able 2 see any sign of love from both d sides and i dnt even want it 2 early. I m really enjoying the current track of nok jhok of mithvi.
2day epi was hillarious and precap is also looking mazedaar. Waitinggg 4 2morow...
THANK GOD ! I found someone at least who thinks absolutely the same , neither me can't find any sign of love from any sides . LOL

IMO,there is no sign of love from Meera's side or the beginning of it too Wink She is just being nice to Prithvi as far as she can as she lives in his house. A very basic human nature to be nice to the person on who's house your an un-invited guest kinds Wink She still thinks of him as an ill-mannered rustic person who has no feelings Ouch

Prithvi on the other hand is a tad bit moving in the direction of falling for Meera Wink He is scared of what Sudha told him about it being easy for him to start liking Meera & that is the reason why he's making sure it never happens. But we all know one day it will & he'l remember Sudha's 'I told you so' Smile

Love is the journey to be experienced, not a destiny to be rushed into Wink I don't want both falling for each other so soon. Want Prithvi to fall for Miu 1st & leave her no choice but to fall for him Embarrassed
CVs will run out of options to progress the show if they make Mithvi a happy couple by next month & might start with some stupid track Ouch So for now am happy with the how they are progressing Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaksjyoti06

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written!! :D
I loved the last lines abt MiThvi teaching each other...u know one of ur sentence sayz Prithvi likes it dirty..AHEM AHEM ;) ;)
Btr tell Miu tht!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkyekrox

Beautifully written!! :D
I loved the last lines abt MiThvi teaching each other...u know one of ur sentence sayz Prithvi likes it dirty..AHEM AHEM ;) ;)
Btr tell Miu tht!!!
Blushing,we will have to wait for that LOL
On serious not as per the current track it doesnt seem that any one is near falling in love , they dont even like each other and are forced to stay with each other and resent each other, But I am liking it , the fun goes out of the window if they fall for each other, I want them to have those cute fights , cooking session was very hilarious and prithvi's expression after he ate that khichdi ROFL and tomorrow is even more funny as per the pre-cap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....krock

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
 Thanks...super Post...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hiii Prithvi ka kya style haiii khaskhar  Cooking... Love Mithvi...LOL

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
So nice..Writing...WoW..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.