Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Mithvi and their Cooking session :p (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Guys the first phase of love is always the initial attraction ..more like fatal attraction where two people try too hard to show their hatred for each other but just cannot ignore each other's presense ... Mithvi r going through that first phase only Embarrassed ... its more of fatal attraction from both sides which was clearly evident in that jungle scene yesterday and even today the way Meera cooks for Prithvi after all the drama or Prithvi tries to get the kambal out without disturbing Meera or the precap where Prithvi tries too hard to show his dominance when he could hv simply ignored her presense Wink... All these instances show that initial fatal attraction for each other ,...

Love still has time but the journey has definitely started Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003KyaRe....sue_21snehapatrokrockVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mithvi and their Cooking session :p (Page 3)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Could be Jyoti , and we are in no hurry  to see this journey culminate . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003KyaRe....jyoti06

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Agree Jyoti Journey has began..more drama ahead which one day will lead to both falling in love with eachother..
It was grt to watch caring side of them in the eps today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003sue_21jyoti06krock

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by rusha4003

You know what I loved today ??? 

The way Prithvi responded when Miu accused him of not having feelings for anything ... he said so sincerely "I do ... but I cant express" ...

And Miu was left speechless ... 

and when Prithvi finally falls for Miu ... I think she'll know it ... and remember these words ...Smile

So true .. I loved Aditya's expression there .. he sounded so genuine ... he tried to make Meera realise that he is not heartless ... he feels the emotions too when someone calls him a orphan or a stone hearted man ... its just that he cannot express himself ... awww CryCry...

I agree when Prithvi falls for Meera , I m sure Meera will b first to find out since by then she will know him inside out TongueWink

Yes Jo ... Adi was fabulous there ... 

in fact I find him very good in these split second expressions ... it's like now you see it ... now it's gone ... he has amazing expressions !!! 

Remember his expression when he hit the macchar .. and Miu thot he was going to hit her ... he was shocked for  a second that she thinks he would hit her ! 

We had a Geet-Maan scene like that remember ???? Day Dreaming

Edited by rusha4003 - 29 January 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
WOW My sweet heart Jyothi..I am bowled over with your super perfect analysis..All I can do is hug youHugAnd ofcourse I couldnt have said any better Big smileI love the way they have shown the real fight & fun flavour in Prithvi Meera relationship..!! Its just too good..!!ROFLROFL WOW this Director is just Brilliant...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003jyoti06krock

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@ Hema ... your siggy pics are AWESOME ...  Thumbs Up

Mithvi look sooo good together ...  Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06TOTAL-ROMANTIC

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

You know what I loved today ??? 

The way Prithvi responded when Miu accused him of not having feelings for anything ... he said so sincerely "I do ... but I cant express" ...

And Miu was left speechless ... 

and when Prithvi finally falls for Miu ... I think she'll know it ... and remember these words ...Smile

So true .. I loved Aditya's expression there .. he sounded so genuine ... he tried to make Meera realise that he is not heartless ... he feels the emotions too when someone calls him a orphan or a stone hearted man ... its just that he cannot express himself ... awww CryCry...

I agree when Prithvi falls for Meera , I m sure Meera will b first to find out since by then she will know him inside out TongueWink

Yes Jo ... Adi was fabulous there ... 

in fact I find him very good in these split second expressions ... it's like now you see it ... now it's gone ... he has amazing expressions !!! 

Remember his expression when he hit the macchar .. and Miu thot he was going to hit her ... he was shocked for  a second that she thinks he would hit her ! 

We had a Geet-Maan scene like that remember ???? Day Dreaming

Rushaa so true .. I loved those little nok-jhoks of Maaneet and always thought can any other jodi ever surpass it or take that place in my heart and here comes Mithvi  who hass that same sizzlee Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Agree about those split second expressions of Aditya .. those little nuances  r really wonderful to watch .. he is a gifted natural actor .. no forced  expressions or over acting at all ... Mouni is equally brilliant and complete natural ClapClapClap

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

WOW My sweet heart Jyothi..I am bowled over with your super perfect analysis..All I can do is hug youHugAnd ofcourse I couldnt have said any better Big smileI love the way they have shown the real fight & fun flavour in Prithvi Meera relationship..!! Its just too good..!!ROFLROFL WOW this Director is just Brilliant...ClapClapClap

I agree .. the direction  is really good .. these nok-jhok scenes can actually look silly if they r not executed properly  but Aditya-Mouni and the director together r surely creating the magic Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.