Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Mithvi and their Cooking session :p (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Today' s eps was must watch fun oh god Khichdi pakana tak ok naaraz hoke kuch bhi bana raha tha but he dared to taste it oh my god ROFL
am loving prithvi for his cuteness hehe
bechara is so used to staying alone achanak uske saath kitna kuch ho raha hai pata nahi agge kya kya hogaLOL jus cant wait for him to fall in love with miu though he may not express it but i think miu will know anyways..Wink
and amazing post as always JyotiBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003sue_21jyoti06krockVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mithvi and their Cooking session :p (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by mary78613

Such a cute episode!
The cooking scene was HILARIOUS! LOL
I was like omg! When he put so many chillies, onion and haldi in his khichdi! ROFL
And poor guy must have seen stars when he ate it! 
His explanation to Meera was 'Hum khane ke saath Gur khaate hai' LOL
I loved Meera's expressions when he was making the food! He created such a mess! 

Well, you're right. Meera is too selfless. And Prithvi just cannot express his emotions..
I don't think Meera likes him at all at this stage. It took her a few seconds to reply because what he asked was something she had never dreamed off. She was taken aback and shocked!
It will take time for Meera to start liking Prithvi..Smile

Well I know Meera is not yet in love with Prithvi but I feel when Prithvi said those words , it was the first time  , she felt that she indeed got affected with the thought of loving him or getting attached to him .. it was a complete new and unexpected thing she heard from his mouth ... she was completely taken by surprise and shock both  that time LOLEmbarrassed

ya, it was really unexpected! LOL
She did get affected by the notion of loving him. I dont think it ever occurred to her before LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06krock

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Mujhe dur dur tak pyar nazar nehi aa raha , but I'm enjoying the current track very very much , no complains . 

rusha4003jyoti06

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
You know what I loved today ??? 

The way Prithvi responded when Miu accused him of not having feelings for anything ... he said so sincerely "I do ... but I cant express" ...

And Miu was left speechless ... 

and when Prithvi finally falls for Miu ... I think she'll know it ... and remember these words ...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sue_21jyoti06VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hayee Ushadi , kitni romantic ho aap . LOL Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003sue_21jyoti06

luvsati

Goldie

luvsati

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I m not able 2 see any sign of love from both d sides and i dnt even want it 2 early. I m really enjoying the current track of nok jhok of mithvi.
2day epi was hillarious and precap is also looking mazedaar. Waitinggg 4 2morow...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003KyaRe....jyoti06VasusenaRadheya

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

You know what I loved today ??? 

The way Prithvi responded when Miu accused him of not having feelings for anything ... he said so sincerely "I do ... but I cant express" ...

And Miu was left speechless ... 

and when Prithvi finally falls for Miu ... I think she'll know it ... and remember these words ...Smile

So true .. I loved Aditya's expression there .. he sounded so genuine ... he tried to make Meera realise that he is not heartless ... he feels the emotions too when someone calls him a orphan or a stone hearted man ... its just that he cannot express himself ... awww CryCry...

I agree when Prithvi falls for Meera , I m sure Meera will b first to find out since by then she will know him inside out TongueWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003KyaRe....krocksnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsati

I m not able 2 see any sign of love from both d sides and i dnt even want it 2 early. I m really enjoying the current track of nok jhok of mithvi.
2day epi was hillarious and precap is also looking mazedaar. Waitinggg 4 2morow...
THANK GOD ! I found someone at least who thinks absolutely the same , neither me can't find any sign of love from any sides . LOL

rusha4003KyaRe....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.